Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

DCF02BLAU (Black), DCF02WHAU (White), DCF02PGAU (Pastel Green), etc...

2.3

• Product is used
IsabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly made: 4 cups doesn’t work

Coffee tasted great, but product is too faulty. 4 cups function doesn’t work — after a month of owning it, it simply stopped lighting up (and it makes no sense to brew a full pot all the time). Had it replaced with a new machine and after 2 weeks, same problem occurred — 4 cups didn’t light up again. I love Smeg and I’m devasted with not having my machine, but for the hefty price it makes no sense to own a faulty machine. I really wish I still had my machine, but I can’t keep having to replace it when it stops lighting again.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $259.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
Onjel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WAS in love but without a pot it's useless

I love all things SMEG and this machine was no different, the coffee was always perfect.

The issue I have is that after a few months the coffee pot shattered while washing, which can happen i know! I have been trying to find a replacement pot for 6 months now with no luck (unless you want to pay over $120 ) which to me seems way too high for a machine I paid $250. I was even ready to pay the extra money but so many retailers just don't have them in stock and you will be waiting months for shipment.

I'm still hopeful and haven't thrown out the machine yet!

Lesley R.Smeg
Onjel C.

Thankyou SMEG for diligently organing a replacement so quickly! looking fowrard to enjoying some drip coffee soon!

mitchel
mitchelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality of manufacture.

I went ahead and bought the SMEG DCFO2CRAU drip feed coffee machine on line putting my trust in the supplier having bought from them previously and the item being Italian made should be of good quality manufacture. I find on opening it up it is not made in Italy but in a country that is known for poor quality products and am so disgusted I'm going to return it.

Purchased in May 2020 at On Line for $234.00.

Drip Coffee Machines

Find out how Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 compares to other Drip Coffee Machines

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 reviews

Kristy P
Kristy Pasked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Had my smeg for a week now and have tried a few things like rinsing the both the carafe and my cup with hot water but the coffee is still not hot, I would say that once a small amount of milk is added I may as well have just used warm tap water its that bad. A near $300 machine should not need me to microwave the coffee for 30 seconds after its made to even be close to hot, i don't get the point of the keep warm function when its not hot to begin with? Is this just the machine or do I have a faulty one?

CHrisu
CHrisuasked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Why doesn’t my coffe pot drip water? I press start then the warming light lights up and it stops

Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Mine is doing the same thing! Did you ever figure this out?

Máirtín M.
Máirtín M.asked
Drip Coffee Machine DCF02

Why do I have to turn the machine off and on again between cup of coffee?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Mairtin M.,
Are you talking about the espresso machine or drip filter machine? Could you please confirm?
Regards

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02
Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

Smeg DCF02RDAU (Red)

No reviews yet
CategoryDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee MachinesDrip Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $279.00$279.00$279.00$279.00
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02