Smeg DWA6214S / DWA6214W
4.0 from 1 review

David MNapier

Brand new and stopped working after 4 washes. (power light comes on but nothing else) Tech has been

On the four times we have been able to use it we were happy with the cleanliness and everything was dry. It ran quietly as well. Easy to use even for an older person like myself who is not immeadiatley comfortable with modern tech stuff. But overall we are quite impressed actually.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    David M

Machine was replaced by the supplier and the new one is working well

Je.H

Je.Hasked

I have used this dishwasher for only once. When I was planning to use it after 4 months, the power button is on with white light. But I cant select any programs to start the machine ( no white lights for all programs). What happen?

David M

This hasn't happened to me. It should be covered by warranty so I would go back to supplier

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Je.H - Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? we would love to be able to assist you further. Can you kindly email us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number, We will then contact you to arrange a service. Please email us : service@smeg.com.au and mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Lesley at Smeg Australia.

Dennis

Dennisasked

Does this dishwasher have a fast mode wash 30min?

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Dennis no this model does not have a fast cycle.
    Regards Smeg tech support

Dennis

Dennisasked

Does this dishwasher have a fast mode for washing?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Dennis thanks for your enquiry. You could use the eco cycle this goes for 100minutes and uses 11 litres of water. We use this cycle in the office dishwasher and everything comes out dry and clean. Thank you Smeg Australia

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives