Smeg DWA6314 Series

Smeg DWA6314 Series Questions & Answers

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel), DWA6314B (Black), DWA6314W (White), etc...

38 questions from our users

Janet H

Janet Hasked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

Hi I have the DWA6314X dishwasher and only about 6 months old. All the lights are flashing, no error codes, I have pulled the plus out from the power socket and let it sit for a bit and put it back, still doing the same thing! The lights stop after a while, try again and does the same thing!

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Janet H. Thank you for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this question. Can you please email us with your full name, address and contact telephone number. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Alex

Alexasked

DWA6314B (Black)

I can’t figure out how to get this started

Neralee P.

Neralee P.asked

DWA6314X2 (Stainless Steel)

can the worktop be removed to install underbench?

Spiritasked

DWA6314X2 (Stainless Steel)

Hi i have only few weeks old DWA6314X2 dishwasher which was working fine until yesterday and now its door is not closing. Any information will be highly appreciated thanks

Spirit

Hi just to update the door is closing now as i read one reply to adjust the top tray for similar issue has solved the problem but now the power button is on and no other is working??

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Spirit - thanks for your enquiry - we would love to assist you with your problem, can you kindly email us direct with your full name address and contact telephone number- once we have this information we will contact you direct to discuss this further with you- please email me direct at service@smeg.com.au and mark to the urgent attention of Lesley, kind regards Smeg Australia

Amna

Amnaasked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

I am using the dishwasher from 4 months and never had any issue but yesterday when it turned off after the whole cycle the dishes were not clean properly and next day when I turn it on it’s just showing me the power button light when I turn on and no light for the function button and not turning on. What could be the issue ...

Jude

It’s still under warranty get smeg to fix it I would

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Amna. Thank you for your review. We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this matter. Can you kindly email us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number so we can contact you. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Camasked

DWA6314 Series

My cycle doesn’t seem to be ending. I’ve opened the door and the dishwasher appears to be trying to drain and there’s nothing there to drain. No lights in the middle section of the front are on, only the end light and the 27 degrees for some reason

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Cam. Thank you for your review. In order for us to assist you can you kindly email us your full name, address and a contact telephone number. We will then contact you to discuss this further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regard, Smeg Australia.

Hi Lesley
This has now been rectified, I had it repaired on the weekend as I couldn’t wait
Thanks anyway

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cam - thank you for the update, don't forget we are here to help should the need ever arise again - we are only an email or phone call away. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Pamela T.

Pamela T.asked

DWA6314B (Black)

I have just installed my new dishwasher and the door is getting stuck and I have to push the door down so it will open ? I haven’t used it as of yet because it’s just been installed

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Pamela T.,
Thank you for your enquiry. Please refer to the instruction manual on adjusting the door lock. If you require further assistance, please call our technical support team on 02 8667 4888
Regards

Pamela T.

Pamela T.asked

DWA6314B (Black)

I have just installed my new dishwasher DWA6314B2 and the door won’t open, the instructions are inside .

Keesha C.

Keesha C.asked

DWA6314 Series

Hi I have a new Dwa6314x2 - delivered today and the door won’t open fully, it opens an inch then looks like the catch is stuck. Any suggestions?

David.t

David.tasked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

I have a smeg dishwasher model dwa6314x not even 2years old and is stopping during cycle. I push on door then start button and finishes cycle. What is the problem

Jude

Mine is only a few weeks old but sounds like door closer is not closing properly my old lg had same problem so kept it shut with a Velcro strap try that then you need to fix door

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi David. Thanks for your review. In order for us to assist you can you kindly contact us to discuss this matter. It is possible you will need a service call. Our phone number is 02 8667 4888. KInd Regards, Smeg Australia.

Brett H.

Brett H.asked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

We have just installed our new smeg dishwasher and it keeps stopping after about 5 mins on any cycle type. The error code is the 1st and 4th led. Any ideas?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Brett H - thank you for your question. Error one means that the flood switch has been activated. You will require a service call - can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number so we can organise a mutually convienent time for this to take place. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au - kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Ted

Tedasked

we have just puchased
wen starting we are having trouble trying to select wash cycle
it wont allow me to select 70 pots
we can only select 60
also when we press start it runs for a few moments then 60 and 70 flash together and waher turns off

are we using it correctly

thanks Ted

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Ted,
Please contact our technical support team on 02 8667 4888 and they will be able to assist you.
Regards

Vanessa M.asked

Hi,

Is there a first time use steps needed for this dishwasher? Or we can use this as usual even for first time use? There is no mention in the manual but just want to make sure. Thanks.

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Vanessa, Immediately after installing the appliance you should run a cycle and if the dishwasher fails to operate correctly please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au. Other wise you can use the appliance as normal, regards Steve Cullen

Perfect, thank you!

Robyn

Robynasked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

Hi, Our dishwasher purchased in March will not turn on. No light on panel at all?

Hi Robyn.
Thanks for your enquiry. Can you kindly email us direct so that we can contact you to troubleshoot this problem. Our email is service@smeg.com.au - please also screenshot your question and we will be in touch. Thank you Smeg Australia.

Meenu R.

Meenu R.asked

DWA6314 Series

Which number to call if i have issues with dishwasher, all lights flashing it wont let me select anything

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Meenu R - Our numbers are on our website ( It is dependant on what state you are in ) or you can email us direct; service@smeg.com.au Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

J Manks

J Manksasked

DWA6314 Series

We are having trouble setting the delay timer. We have read the instruction manual but it seems vague. can someone tell me how to set it, but in plain english- step by step.
with much thanks for your help

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi J Manks .. thanks for reaching out- can you please email us direct with your full name address and contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss this further, our email address is Service@smeg.com.au please mark to the attention of Lesley- kind regards Smeg Australia

Narelle

Narelleasked

DWA6314B (Black)

Hi just had dishwasher delivered. Its freestanding. Door opened so I could get out all booklets extra. Ran first wash without anything in it to clean out any residue left from test. Now cant open door. Very annoying

Lisa
Lisa

I've never had that, is their a lock, might be a combination of pushing two buttons at same time

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Narelle. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please contact us direct so that we can discuss this matter with you? Our telephone number is 02 8667 4888 or you can email us direct ; service@smeg.com.au - If you email us can you kindly provide us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Kind regards , Smeg Australia.

brian hall

brian hallasked

DWA6314 Series

unable to get rid of end.
have tried the following:
open door
press on button. on/off
press on button and start button hold both.
close door

model DWA314x

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Brian. Thanks for your enquiry. Can you kindly email us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number so that we can call you and discuss this with you over the phone? Our email is service@smeg.com.au - we await your details. Regards, SMEG AUSTRALIA

Peavvvvvved.

Peavvvvvved.asked

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel)

My brand new SMEG DWA6314X just installed and purchased on 07072019 door doesn’t shut properly and only the power button is on along with the red - next to the star. I have held down the other 6 buttons and none of them do anything. And YES, the machine is level. Thoughts.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Peavvvvvved, thanks for your review- we would love to have the opportunity to discuss this further with you could you kindly email me direct with your full name address and contact telephone number ? Once we have this information we will contact you direct to discuss this further - our email is Service@smeg.com.au please mark to the attention of Lesley kind regards Smeg Australia

Steve
Steve

Peavvvvvved have faith in the after sale service. I had a problem with a motherboard, out of warranty. Smeg repaired it FOC within days. Love the unit and bought another for our beach house. Sure you'll be looked after if you contact them. I dealt with a Mr Cullen (Nat Service Man)...very helpful.

Lenny B.asked

DWA6314 Series

I need to remove the bottom panel from my smeg DWA6314B dishwasher to check the aquastop. How do I do this?

Grace H.
Grace H.

Hey Lenny did you ever figure it out? I need to open mine.

Hi Grace. No I did not!
Actually I wrote a long blurb stating how useless this page is, but decided not to post it. I was so annoyed at every answer telling you to get a professional to fix whatever problem you may be having! Don't waste your time on this stupid site.

Anyway, the machine was new and I complained like to the people who sold it to me. They swapped it for a new one.

Sorry! I'm being as useful as this dumb site.
If I didn't care about what my smeg looked like I'd tear away the bottom panel and not worry about the look of it afterwards. (my partner cares so I wasn't allowed ha ha). It's just crappy plastic and will break easily I reckon,
I think the important thing is to get to the float in order to empty the tray. Who (other than my partner) cares about the look of the machine? As long as it works. Right?
Good luck with it.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives