Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B

Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel), DWA6314B (Black), DWA6314W (White)

Glenn

GlennMid North Coast, NSW

Best Dishwasher I have owned

Extremely happy with this dishwasher it cleans better than any other dishwasher I have owned, it uses very little power and water and is very quiet. The Quick Time mode works excellently. I always use Pots and plates with Quick Time. It runs for about 50 minutes if you open the door when finished it dries well. Highly recommended would purchase SMEG again. Other dishwashers previously owned: Asko, Bosch German made, Westinghouse.

Purchased in September 2017.

SHARON

SHARONHOBART

NOT JUST GOOD LOOKS

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

LisaLithgow NSW

Cooks those dish's clean

Super cleans and hot.
Best dishwasher yet. Easy to use once you read the instructions. I use eco wash and used the time delay so it wakes me up in the morning as an alarm doing the dishes. Perfect. Love the black.
It has one fault it always makes the same two clunking sounds mid cycle for a few seconds. Is this normal?

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

J Bayly

J BaylySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine

I purchased my machine from Harvey Norman and at first, could not get it to complete the cycles. Called SMEG, who were amazing. Best customer service I have experienced for years. So impressed. The serviceman came out and checked it over. Working perfectly now. Boy compared to my former Miele, Smeg is far the better choice. So important to know your product has the professional backup and best practice service available. I am so appreciative of the whole company's commitment to looking after their customers. Could not be happier.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Burleigh Waters..

So disappointed

OK. Brand new dishwasher. First cycle the powder dispenser opens but leaves the powder inside now as a solid lump. The dishwasher is SO wet inside that you can't stop water droplets falling all over the dishes. Rinse aid was used - since this is always asked. Smeg support tells me its because of the steam and you need to open the dishwasher after its finished to let it escape!! Really!! So stand there at 2am because your dishwasher has a design flaw. As for the powder, I am told the top spray arm has been blocked somehow from getting to the powder? With what? The breakfast bowls along the front rack? Or your cutlery tray? Or the handle of the rack itself? Another design flaw perhaps?

Purchased in June 2019.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick response.

We had a problem with a 3yr old unit and through these reviews the Nat Service Manager had the anomaly rectified within days.
Been perfect since and one of the more quiet machines we've had.
Thanks Steve Cullen

Purchased in April 2016 for $800.00.

Anna

AnnaDarwin

Just right

Great dishwasher, returned a previous cheaper one that was underperfoming for this one and its turned out to be great. Paid $300 over my budget though.
It cleans very well as long as everything is facing the right way and not touching, has an extra tray right up the top for cutlery, again everything has to be slotted or they don't clean.
I made the mistake of throwing them in once and spoons sat with water in them, others didn't clean.
You can remove the tray and use the basket instead since the 3 trays compromise the height a bit.
I found I put less in than a previous one I had, it means I load/unload dishes a bit more often.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Mel L

Mel Lvic, 3978

saves water

Using the dishwasher was little confusing , so maybe it should have been more easy use friendly. It does the job most tims, there were a few times when it did not clean the plates, and the tablet was still in the dishwasher.Overall it is a sleek and efficient enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sabz

SabzEdithvale

Worst appliance purchase ever

Date PurchasedJul 2018
J.M

J.MCoburg, VIC

Most efficient and best value for money dishwasher on the market!

Been in this house for 3 years, replaced most appliances, in March had to replace the dishwasher. Choice gave the SMEG their recommendation - we have a SMEG cooker too, hence we made a point to look at the SMEG. This dishwasher is the most water and energy efficient appliance we could find, one of the quietest and was less than a $1000. The Bosch, ASKO, Miele all claimed to be better were significantly more expensive, and not as efficient. May arguably be 15% better, due to additional options we'll never use, but still at more than twice the price! The SMEG cleans really well, easy to use, quiet and saves money on energy & water. Best value for money we could find. Highly recommend it.

chinaplate1954

chinaplate1954S.A., 5203

Bought sexy black

Had an asko for 16 years in previous house and that was still working when I left. I knew that we weren’t staying long in this house so we decided to go for a good dishwasher and something that went with the decor but not in the price range of the asko. I was very surprised, it washes well, it dries very well and I am delighted with this brand that when I go to the next house I am sure I will buy another one. I also love the third rack at the top where you can slide in tongs, and other long utensils. Love it, no complaints.

Okatko

OkatkoAdelaide

Washes well

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This dishwasher makes me so happy!! Sparkling dishes every time even on eco-mode.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Detergent dispenser completely fouls on middle rack = detergent gets stuck = dishes not cleaned.

Have used this dishwasher for about a month now every second day. Not once has all of the power detergent dissolved and usually around half of the power is left stuck and clumped together in the dispenser... why? well SMEG has located the detergent dispenser so it fouls on the middle rack - it cant open! Go figure. Dishes do not clean properly. Dishes are also dripping wet after the cycle, but that's another thing.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Ben
Ben

Hi Steve, i have sent you my details on the 7 March and not heard from you. Please contact me.

muzshan

muzshanBusselton

Just great, we are very happy

Installed this in our new home June 17

It's quite, easy to use, cleans well, has great cutlery draw , adjustable draws , exterior easy to keep clean and not obvious marks/prints

Once finished we tend to open the door slightly to help it dry

Would happily buy smeg again

Date PurchasedApr 2017
luke

lukebrunswick west

Recommend this dishwasher!

Didn't buy this product, it is installed in my rental. Impressed with dish washer, and with customer service/ response on this site. Read the manual! I was having issues with fitting medium-large items into trays, and was informed that trays are adjustable in height to allow for this; and that the cutlery tray is removable - something i glossed over when reading the manual.
Washes all items well, and when opened after cleaning cycle all items are dry.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Robbie

Robbiesydney

I just love it,

The one

The one

Easy to use machine

The machine is easy to setup and use it has three trays which we are getting use to middle tray is height adjustable. Dishes are clean well but does dry most of the dishes or just leave door open to allow for better drying. Very quite don't even know that its on and have to place hand on door to know it on which is great if you have a very restless baby.
We like the quietness and easy function buttons

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Dishwasher won't start

Dishwasher won't start even though turned on. Rinse aid light is on, but this should not affect the wash cycle. Any suggestions or is there an issue with the machine? Tried turning it off and on to no avail. Manual is very basic and has limited trouble shooting examples. Anyone experienced this before?

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Matto
Matto

Seems to be a common problem with this model when looking at other comments. Rinse aid light now off however still not working

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Matto, I received your email and have arranged for our Perth agent to make contact and see what the cause of the problem is and what needs to be done to fix the issue. Regards Steve Cullen

Lucy83

Lucy83Gold Coast

Amazing service

I bought a smeg dishwasher and was having trouble installing it as the Anti-flood device was activating. I contacted Steve Cullen the National service manger for Smeg. i was so impressed with his professionalism and how helpful and accommodating he was. He organized a appliance man to come out the next day. We are renovating our kitchen and I will buy Smeg products purely because I Of the prompt and professional service I received. Thank you so much Steve

J Manks

J Manksasked

We are having trouble setting the delay timer. We have read the instruction manual but it seems vague. can someone tell me how to set it, but in plain english- step by step.
with much thanks for your help

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi J Manks .. thanks for reaching out- can you please email us direct with your full name address and contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss this further, our email address is Service@smeg.com.au please mark to the attention of Lesley- kind regards Smeg Australia

Narelle

Narelleasked

Hi just had dishwasher delivered. Its freestanding. Door opened so I could get out all booklets extra. Ran first wash without anything in it to clean out any residue left from test. Now cant open door. Very annoying

Lisa

I've never had that, is their a lock, might be a combination of pushing two buttons at same time

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Narelle. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please contact us direct so that we can discuss this matter with you? Our telephone number is 02 8667 4888 or you can email us direct ; service@smeg.com.au - If you email us can you kindly provide us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Kind regards , Smeg Australia.

brian hall

brian hallasked

unable to get rid of end.
have tried the following:
open door
press on button. on/off
press on button and start button hold both.
close door

model DWA314x

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Brian. Thanks for your enquiry. Can you kindly email us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number so that we can call you and discuss this with you over the phone? Our email is service@smeg.com.au - we await your details. Regards, SMEG AUSTRALIA

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives