Smeg DWA6314B (Black)

Smeg DWA6314B (Black)

MPN: DWA6314B

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Internal Layout

SHARON

SHARONHOBART

NOT JUST GOOD LOOKS

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

LisaLithgow NSW

Cooks those dish's clean

Super cleans and hot.
Best dishwasher yet. Easy to use once you read the instructions. I use eco wash and used the time delay so it wakes me up in the morning as an alarm doing the dishes. Perfect. Love the black.
It has one fault it always makes the same two clunking sounds mid cycle for a few seconds. Is this normal?

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $899.00.

Noise Level
Sabz

SabzEdithvale

Worst appliance purchase ever

Date PurchasedJul 2018

chinaplate1954S.A., 5203

Bought sexy black

Had an asko for 16 years in previous house and that was still working when I left. I knew that we weren’t staying long in this house so we decided to go for a good dishwasher and something that went with the decor but not in the price range of the asko. I was very surprised, it washes well, it dries very well and I am delighted with this brand that when I go to the next house I am sure I will buy another one. I also love the third rack at the top where you can slide in tongs, and other long utensils. Love it, no complaints.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Okatko

OkatkoAdelaide

Washes well

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This dishwasher makes me so happy!! Sparkling dishes every time even on eco-mode.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Robbie

Robbiesydney

I just love it,

Date PurchasedDec 2017

See all Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B reviews

Narelle

Narelleasked

Hi just had dishwasher delivered. Its freestanding. Door opened so I could get out all booklets extra. Ran first wash without anything in it to clean out any residue left from test. Now cant open door. Very annoying

Lisa

I've never had that, is their a lock, might be a combination of pushing two buttons at same time

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Narelle. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please contact us direct so that we can discuss this matter with you? Our telephone number is 02 8667 4888 or you can email us direct ; service@smeg.com.au - If you email us can you kindly provide us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Kind regards , Smeg Australia.

Tony

Tonyasked

We've had the dishwasher for 3 days. Worked fine till today. Power button works but nothing else working. Nothing else lights up. Any help?

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Tony it could be the dishwasher is slightly out of level causing the door switch not to turn on, please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833 to arrange for a technician to look at your dishwasher.
Regards Smeg tech support.

Enayat

Enayatasked

Dish washer turns on but doesn’t take water. Any ideas?

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Enayat this could be many things, please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833
to arrange for a technician to look at it.
regards Smeg tech support

chinaplate1954

Sorry you will have to contact smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives