Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B

Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B (page 2 of 2)

DWA6314X (Stainless Steel), DWA6314B (Black), DWA6314W (White)

• Internal Layout

Lucy83

Lucy83Gold Coast

Amazing service

I bought a smeg dishwasher and was having trouble installing it as the Anti-flood device was activating. I contacted Steve Cullen the National service manger for Smeg. i was so impressed with his professionalism and how helpful and accommodating he was. He organized a appliance man to come out the next day. We are renovating our kitchen and I will buy Smeg products purely because I Of the prompt and professional service I received. Thank you so much Steve

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Danny

DannyHobart, TAS

Excellent Dishwasher

We just bought this dishwasher for our new house after never owning a dishwasher we couldn't believe how easy to use and how clean our dishes could be. Machine is very quiet and as we are on tank water is one of the best water efficient on the market. Would highly recommend this dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Steve C.Smeg

Thanks for your review Danny!! We love hearing from our happy customers !!! On a side note, I love my Smeg dishwahser as well. Enjoy !!! :-)

worst dish washer and service

bought this machine from Frankston Harvynorman last week, had two washers, now it wont start , power button comes onn, but thats it, non of the other buttons work. spoke to harvynorman and they want me to bring it back to them to check and replace, when we took it to them at our expense a sales person had a look and said the buttons are working and refused to accept as a return. just Plugged it back at hgome and the same problem. SMEG agent cant get to this for another week or more. already spend over $300 transporting this back and forward. the manual is only good to wipe the ass after a shit, probably fail in that as well.THIS THE WORST DISHWASHER AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN TO USE AS A DOOR STOPPER.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

AndrewAdelaide

Won't start

1 week old. Done about 5 washes now does nothing. Power light comes on but cannot select a cycle or press start - absolute rubbish for close to $2000. Instruction manuals are also rubbish. There is no one to contact and service will take a week. Will not recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Andrew

I have done that Steve. I find the products very unintuitive - the ovens have 2 knobs - neither of which is obvious what it does. The rangehood is very noisy. I guess I should have done some more research prior to spend over $7000 on appliances

Andrew

Both problems fixed thank you

MelNorth Queensland, QLD

Horribly dirty

I purchased a smeg dishwasher for my new house in the beginning of the year, the joyce mayne rep told me how great it was, wish i didnt take his word for it... i clean the filters and scrub the plates every time, but still dont get a clean result.. plates are still dirty... also there is no wing for a knifes and forks... god knows how they get clean.. well actually they dont.. stay away!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Matt

MattMelbourne

Very good quality

We purchased this smeg dishwasher with our house to match all the other stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. We've found it to perform well in cleaning although the wash cycles are reasonably long and there is no cycle timer that counts down how long to go. The cutlerly basket does take some getting used to as there are grooves for each individual piece however this can be removed if required. Overall happy with the cleanliness of the dishes on all the cycles.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Suzie

Suzie

Great clean. Very happy so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

GazmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy unless you like wet dishes!

Just to clarify, we have the 'Good Guys' (underbench) version DWAU6314X. Okay, it cleans dishes, but it DOES NOT dry them? I called for a warranty service thinking something was wrong with the dishwasher? The repairer came out, checked the machine and advised that it DOES NOT have a drying fan to dry the dishes? He then explained, instead it has a 'drying cycle' as part of the wash cycle, which in simple terms means that the heating element 'heats up' after the rinse cycle and if you want the dishes dried, you need to open the door, unbelievable! Big mistake, I should have stayed with 'Fisher & Paykel' which I had previously and it DRYS your dishes.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Adrift

AdriftSYDNEY

After 24 hrs still did not dry

It cleans .eveything but pots still dull Its quiet.nothing was dry i then left it 24hrs still not dry. Could not believe it.Really annoyed it was bought new now discontinued just been installed.Good ol Harvey Norman! Smeg Series no DWAU314X underbench stainless.
Paid top doller and want it replaced whos going to pay plumber?

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Paul R

Paul RPerth

Happy Chappy

Purchased and installed this unit a few weeks ago and I am very happy.
It is extremely quiet and often forget it is working away as we sit and chat or watch tv close by.
It cleans and dry's all cutlery, plates and glasses extremely well.
Functionality is what we wanted - simple. Has 5 settings (we use 1)
Internally it is large enough our families requirements. (has optional heights but we don't bother)
No complaints at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

See all Smeg DWA6314X / DWA6314W / DWA6314B reviews

Brett H.

Brett H.asked

We have just installed our new smeg dishwasher and it keeps stopping after about 5 mins on any cycle type. The error code is the 1st and 4th led. Any ideas?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Brett H - thank you for your question. Error one means that the flood switch has been activated. You will require a service call - can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number so we can organise a mutually convienent time for this to take place. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au - kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Ted

Tedasked

we have just puchased
wen starting we are having trouble trying to select wash cycle
it wont allow me to select 70 pots
we can only select 60
also when we press start it runs for a few moments then 60 and 70 flash together and waher turns off

are we using it correctly

thanks Ted

Dear Ted,
Please contact our technical support team on 02 8667 4888 and they will be able to assist you.
Regards

Vanessa M.asked

Hi,

Is there a first time use steps needed for this dishwasher? Or we can use this as usual even for first time use? There is no mention in the manual but just want to make sure. Thanks.

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Vanessa, Immediately after installing the appliance you should run a cycle and if the dishwasher fails to operate correctly please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au. Other wise you can use the appliance as normal, regards Steve Cullen

Perfect, thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives