Great customer service, great dishwasher.

I purchased SMEG appliances to fit out my new home in 2011. The SMEG Dishwasher at that time was a lemon with ongoing faults. After warranty and extended warranty had run out, I had had enough and was annoyed to say the least, and was jumping on-board with many others to write my review on ProductReview.com.au, but this is where the story turned. I was contacted by SMEG, who then offered for a service to be carried out on my dishwasher. The service revealed the internal case seal was leaking and not repairable. AMAZINGLY, SMEG offered a replacement dishwasher. 6 stars on customer service. This dishwasher DWA6315A after a few months of use has been great. I use the ECO setting with a Fairy Platinum tablet for a great wash every time. The only thing is the top cutlery drawer is tight to pull in and out, but if that is all I need to complain about for hopefully many yeas of trouble free operation, I'll be happy. Thank you SMEG for righting your wrong.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Smeg DWA6315W (White)Smeg DWA6315X1 (Stainless Steel)Smeg DWA6315X (Stainless Steel)
CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,890$2,050
FeaturesChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper RackChild Lock, Eco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Height-Adjustable Upper Rack
Water Rating6 star(s)6 star(s)6 star(s)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level47 db47 db47 db
Number of Programs101010
Number of Place Settings 151515
Colour / Finish WhiteStainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Replaced bySmeg DWA6315X1 (Stainless Steel)