Smeg FS9606AS

Smeg FS9606AS

MPN: FS9606AS
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety
Geoff S
Geoff SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Visually good. Initial issue resolved quickly

Purchased in July 2021 at The Good Guys for $2,514.00.

Safety
Product is used Daily

Jenny
Jennyasked

Hi there. Wondering if it is normal for the big middle burner to go out when using bigger pots and woks? Aren’t the bigger burners for larger sized pots? Should I buy a better quality wok burner adapter piece? The one supplied in very thin and blackened quickly. Thanks.

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Jenny. Thank you for reaching out in regards to your cooktop. Can you please email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number, we will then be in direct contact with you to discuss this further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Regards Smeg Australia.

Mia.R
Mia.Rasked

Hi guy's just wondering if the electric function needs to be hard wired in?

Toadfish4444
Toadfish4444

Hi Mia , mine just plugged into the existing PowerPoint but it’s NOT a standard power point , it was put in for my previous oven , as my Smeg was a update . I think it’s a 15 amp one ( in Australian) . The cord on the Smeg was shorter than previous oven and did not reach to the PowerPoint !! So I had to get a short extension cord made up by a electrician ( as it was not a standard cord size) . I am very happy with my new stove / oven though . On a negative I would have liked another wire oven rack included ( I purchased one) and the wok burner attachment is very flimsy. Good luck I hope this helps .

Smeg
Steve C.Smeg

Hi Mia.R thank you for your enquiry. This model comes with a 15-amp lead and plug and just needs to be plugged into a 15-amp power point. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens