Smeg FSP9610X

Smeg FSP9610X

MPN: FSP9610X
4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Safety

NickIllawarra, NSW

[Revised: See update] Good oven, but far from perfect. Loud clicking sounds driving me crazy.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $3,999.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
Nick

Hi Lesley, I have just forwarded you my details. Looking forward to discussing what other options there may be to rectify this issue.

Leonie
Leonieasked

I purchased this stove in June 2018. I had an issue with a drawer door shaft in August 2019, which SMEG replaced at no cost.
Then in November 2020, after some cooking on the stove top and the oven, when it was being wiped down (the outside), the pyrolytic light and fan came on, and the oven door did not want to open. Eventually the door opened, but the light and fan would not go off. I turned the power off to the stove. I had an electrician look at it, and he ordered a part after speaking to Smeg. Finally the part turned up - April 2021 - and guess what, it was the wrong one, and I still do not have an oven after 6 months. The electrician I was dealing with tried ringing Smeg a number of times, but only got their answering machine. I am so disappointed as I bought a Smeg thinking I had a quality item. What is wrong with this oven? When I turn the power on, the pyrolytic light comes on, the fan works, but no heat. Very poor for an appliance that is only 2.5 years old.

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Leonie,
Sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing with the oven. Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address, and contact number along with any service invoices you have and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
Regards
Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens