Smeg PGA75F-4 / PGA75-4

4 questions from our users

Shashidhara

Shashidharaasked

PGA75F-4 / PGA75-4

Ignition is sparking continuous, some time it will stops and normal. What maybe the problem

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Shashidhara it sounds like a problem with the micro switches please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833 to arrange for a technician to look at your cook top.
Regards Smeg tech support

Christina J

Christina Jasked

PGA75F-4 / PGA75-4

I'm looking at the Smeg cooktops because of their low profile design. Will they be able to fit on top of a built in oven?

Hi Christine,
Yes, you can fit this cooktop on top of the oven as long as you have a clearance of 80mm from the top of the oven to the top of the bench top.
Regards,
Smeg Tech Support

Y H

Y Hasked

PGA75F-4

Hi, this cooktop is not on display anywhere. I’d like to see how the pots fit around when the center one has a large wok or pan. Is there still space for the other pots/pans around? If anyone can please take a pic of theirs with pots on it to give me an idea, that’d be great.

Steve C.Smeg

Thank you for contacting Smeg Australia. To answer all your questions can you please call our Head Office Sales department on (02) 8667 4855 or email retailsales@smeg.com.au. Many thanks Smeg Australia.

Jesse

Hi, other pots fit around our large (33cm) pan - but are just touching when each pot/pan is placed over the centre of each hob (which is not essential, can shift across a little). Not sure how it would go with wok. Don't know how to upload photo sorry.

parabladeasked

PGA75-4

Have just purchased the PGA75-4 variant (2x trivets as opposed to the 3x of the PGA75F-4) from Harvey Norman Factory Outlet on South Rd in Adelaide. It came unboxed and despite questioning directly, without either of the 2x "standard inclusion" wok and pan stands (I've now learnt online). Please can images of these stands be posted/provided to enable identification of genuine parts? Also, please can advice be posted as to why Smeg found it necessary to switch from the former 2x trivets to the current 3x trivets? Thank you.

Hello Parablade,
Thank you for taking the time to ask your question. In order for me to best assist you directly with your enquiry please contact me on 02 8667 4888. Look forward to hearing from you.”

Jesse

Sorry didn’t see your question three years ago! Prob too late, but for the record, will try and send photos this evening (our is a wok/large-pot stand I.e. only one item). Prob switched to three to fit in dishwasher better (the two-trivet option only just fits and not much else).

Thank you, Jesse, not too late! Good answer (dishwasher). Cheerd

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives