Smeg KLF03CRAU (Cream)

Smeg KLF03CRAU (Cream)

MPNs: KLF03CRAU, KLF03CRAUTSF01CRAU and KLF03CRAUTSF02CRAU

Stylish and Great quality

This is a wonderful electric kettle of Smeg. Very functional and I love the style! Does a great job, when makes an awesome cup of tea and boil water, water and tea comes out smoothly even at the highest setting. If you like a decorative stuff as well as multi-purpose gadget at your kitchen area, it must a good choice.

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expected something a lot better

A lot of money to boil water. It looks great. And that's when the designers packed up and went home. At $200 I expected quiet operation. It's not loud but no different than my previous $60 kettle. When your pouring the boiled water, steam comes back on your hand and it's not comfortable. Wouldn't that be the number one design no no? The water level indicator is on the back of the kettle in line with the handle so when your filling it, and holding that handle, it's not easy to see what level you're at. It looks good though.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$195.00.

Sarah M

Sarah MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely to look at but very heavy!

Lovely, simple & functional. The only downside is the weight, even completely empty it’s very heavy! Lifting it full actually requires 2 hands, the few people who have lifted it recently at my place have said the same. I just don’t understand why it’s sooooo heavy hahaha

Purchased at Myer for A$175.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Smeg KLF03CRAU (Cream) compares to other Electric Kettles

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney, NSW

Great product but noisy and heavy

Love this kettle. It looks great and does as designed. The only issue I have found is that it is very heavy. Much heavier than my old breville kettle. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone with weak wrists. it’s also a bit louder than our previous kettle but not that big a deal.
In general happy with the kettles performance.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Yuvraaj

YuvraajSydney, NSW

Kettle is not made of a high quality. Laminate has bubbled up!

The kettle isn’t too bad to use but within a few months we noticed that the laminate on the kettle began to form a bubble. It looks really ugly and to be honest from a good brand like smeg, we didn’t expect it to happen.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$190.00.

Smeg
Steve C.Smeg
Harriet Maree

Harriet Maree

My favourite kitchen appliance

I get so many comments on this beautiful kettle that I bought the toaster too. Happy I paid the extra for the SMEG brand, and hope to keep adding to my range.

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

I always wanted it

I finally moved into my new apartment and i just bought my new kettle! I always wanted it for my kitchen, it looks so classy, and i think no other brand beats it. I AM being extremely careful with the surface as i am afraid it may scratch. The button is soft and no sound but yesterday i noticed it popped open when i needed another new pot of water when the kettle is so hot, no sure if its designed that way, will keep an eye on it

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$169.00.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Looks great, sturdy, beautiful to display on counter

nut

nutBallarat

Time will tell

I have just purchased this kettle and it appears all great. I saw with similar products (different colours) there were some complaints of fading and other small issues over time but it seems that also the after purchase customer service is excellent; at least from the comments. I will look forward to seeing how it holds up over time which is often what you really want to know when getting more expensive appliances and will report back (if memory holds).

Date PurchasedOct 2018