Smeg KLF03

Smeg KLF03 Questions & Answers

KLF03CRAU (Cream), KLF03BLAU (Black), KLF03PBAU (Pastel Blue), etc...

3 questions from our users

Penny D

Penny Dasked

KLF03

I have just bought a retro-style SMEG electric kettle. Is it normal for the water level indicator to be full of condensation making the whole indicator panel full of bubbles and hard to see water level clearly?

Tweedledee
Tweedledee

No... I've not had that problem.

Daniella A.
Daniella A.

I have this problem too

Mavis C.

Mavis C.asked

KLF03

Hi Smeg, I just bought my KLF03 kettle and I had noticed that every time when I open the lid, the drips or sometime dribbles, water leak out the left side of the outside kettle. Is that right?

Lesley R.Smeg

Dear Mavis C - thank you for your review. In order for us to assist you, can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and contact telephone number along with a picture of the kettle and the base showing the serial number on it. Please email us at service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Regards, Smeg Australia.

Fiona Wood

Fiona Woodasked

KLF03

After 12 months the water tastes metallic. How can I get rid of it?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Fiona,
We would recommend descaling your kettle. You can purchase a descaler for kettles/coffee machines from your local supermarket.
Regards
Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives