Smeg KLF03

Smeg KLF03 Questions & Answers

KLF03CRAU (Cream), KLF03BLAU (Black), KLF03PBAU (Pastel Blue), etc...

7 questions from our users

Theresa asked

KLF03

Hi there. I purchased a smeg pink toaster and kettle from Myers carindale for my new kitchen. They are approx 4-5 years old. The toaster is still bright pink but the kettle has faded and looks terrible. Is this supposed to happen from constant heat? I’d love a new one but not if it fades so quickly. Has this happened to others? Or just this colour

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Theresa,
Thanks for your enquiry. Could you please email diamondservice@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number? Once they have this information, they will be in direct contact with you.
Regards

Thankyou

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Theresa. I believe you have emailed our Diamond Team and we have emailed you back with a reply. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Sammyasked

Hello,
I’ve purchased a smeg kettle and have used it for the first time today. Is it supposed to get so hot around the outside of the kettle? I’ve never had a kettle that gets so hot around the outside after boil. I accidentally touched the outside when pouring the water and have burnt myself. It’s very hot and quite dangerous, so I’m not sure if it is supposed to be this way?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sammy. Thank you for your feedback. In order for us to assist you can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number, once we have this information, we will be able to investigate this matter and discuss with you direct. Can you also include a photograph of the kettle and the base showing the serial number on it. Our email address is diamondservice@smeg.com.au - Regards, Smeg Australia.

Sammy

Hello, I have emailed and still haven’t received a response. I contacted you on the 6th of January.

Cathy. G

Cathy. Gasked

KLF03

Hi I have noticed recently that my kettle is leaking from the bottom of my Kettle. Is this a fault with this model? Thank you.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cathy.G - Thank you for your question. Can you please email us direct with your full name, address and contact telephone number along with a photo of your appliance and the base that shows the serial number on it. Our email address is diamondservice@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Sue Y.

Sue Y.asked

KLF03

I bought a smeg kettle couple months ago has anyone else had trouble with lid opening ?Push it and push it to open sometimes .

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sue Y - Thank you for reaching out in regards to your kettle and the problem you are having with the lid. Can you kindly email us with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Can you also include a picture of the kettle and the base of the kettle that shows the serial number on it. Once we have this information we will be in direct contact with you to discuss this matter. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

Penny D

Penny Dasked

KLF03

I have just bought a retro-style SMEG electric kettle. Is it normal for the water level indicator to be full of condensation making the whole indicator panel full of bubbles and hard to see water level clearly?

Tweedledee
Tweedledee

No... I've not had that problem.

Daniella A.
Daniella A.

I have this problem too

Mavis C.

Mavis C.asked

KLF03

Hi Smeg, I just bought my KLF03 kettle and I had noticed that every time when I open the lid, the drips or sometime dribbles, water leak out the left side of the outside kettle. Is that right?

Lesley R.Smeg

Dear Mavis C - thank you for your review. In order for us to assist you, can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and contact telephone number along with a picture of the kettle and the base showing the serial number on it. Please email us at service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Regards, Smeg Australia.

Fiona Wood

Fiona Woodasked

KLF03

After 12 months the water tastes metallic. How can I get rid of it?

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Fiona,
We would recommend descaling your kettle. You can purchase a descaler for kettles/coffee machines from your local supermarket.
Regards
Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg KLF03