Smeg SA9010X

LetsTalkMelbourne

Poor After Sales Despite Inherent Defect in Product

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Hi Steve C
Thank you for reaching out. I had been away from this site for a while just saw your response. Like to know if this offer is still open

Great Cooker all round, Quick and Excellent After warranty Service

My wife loves the Cooker.....plenty of space on the cooktop and oven, easy to keep clean and cooks meal very well. definitely a great cooker to use. We had a mishap where Smeg came to the party to have it repaired. It all happened so quick where they fitted us in on a Saturday. The technician was very courteous and gave me a call earlier as was behind to say will be a little late. He completed his work with pride, not too many like him. He fixed the oven and then further more gave us advice on how to keep it clean and then to give us information on our Smeg dishwasher......very happy with the service......5 star plus.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jacqueline

JacquelineBrisbane

Great Oven

I have had no issues at all with this oven. Both the stove top and the oven are easy to use and cook food nicely. The size of the oven allows me to fit 4 trays in which is so useful. The door is easy to open and close and I am easily able to look in while food is cooking to check on it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Smeg SA9010X compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Nattles

NattlesMurrumbateman

Faulty oven

Oven was delivered 12/14. Been the worst oven ever owned. Also not the easiest door to clean. Electrical faults and has never cooked a roast properly. Could do scones. Called in an oven technician after the oven blew the switch after burning out. Officially died in October 2017. Very disappointed in the brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2014
Nathan

NathanGold Coast

Oven less then 3 years old seems to have burnt itself out

Date PurchasedOct 2014

MacSydney, NSW

New home smeg oven just used and opened door shuttered

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mac

Thank you steve for quick support and fixing the issue

DongaDan61

DongaDan61asked

oven is only heating up a little ... max 50degC. Why? model Smeg SA9010x. Fans are working ok. Checked 2x elements getting resistance 25.5ohms ..... is that too little? What should the elements resistance normally be?
Thermostat light comes on, goes out once I dial down to below 50degC.

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

Can anyone give me advise on how to clean between the 2 pieces of glass on my cookers oven? My cooker is Smeg SA9010X Hope someone out there can help me! Thanks

kamco

kamcoasked

Hi there, We will be getting one of these ovens in our new house. We can only see a picture of it at the moment in a brochure. Would you describe the door as stainless steel or black? thanks

LetsTalk

Hi Kamco : SA9010X, that is the model. Stainless steel but as with all ovens, the door is tempered glass. Just make sure they have the flame failure device installed. Your builder should have a showroom to show you the appliance, if not check with them where you could look at the appliance.

TBone

Stainless Steel colour, not Black....Unless they do come in different colours...My wife is very happy with the unit so far.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryFreestanding Ovens