Smeg SFA4390VX1

Smeg SFA4390VX1

MPNs: 6334 and SFA4390VX1
See the Best Steam Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.0
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
nwck1Warwick

Hardly used and now broken

The oven has been broken nearly a year and electrician attempted to fix it multiple times with no luck. Each time electrician replaced a part, however he couldn't get it to work. When he order a part, need to wait about month until it receive. Also SMEG customer service is disappointing and they say it cannot be replaced. STAY AWAY FROM SMEG STEAM OVENS. This is not even worth 1 star.

Smeg
Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
nwck1

Yes I contacted SMEG before. Now I'm liaising with local SMEG electrician to come again and fix it. If it is not successful this time, I'll send my details to the email mentioned above.

Cathryn
CathrynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice to cook in but difficult to operate

I love the look of this oven and it cooks evenly and heats up very quickly and is really easy to keep clean, but it's difficult to operate and I have to watch a youtube tutorial to change many of the settings. I tend to cook on the sam stting most of the time because it's a serious hassle to drag out the youtube every time I want to cook something differently.

Purchased in November 2017 at Wholesale Appliances for $1,200.

Trina
TrinaIllawarra, NSW

Buy a k-mart one instead!

I just want heat stuff, melt butter for cooking and zap my pappadams! Butter just explodes everywhere, heating is uneven and I use the microwave (k-mart) in our granny flat to cook pappadams - it takes 1 minute there compared to around 7 minutes continually opening and moving the pappadam every 30 seconds and then there are still raw patches! Such a waste of money - looks great though, just try never to use it!!

Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $4,000.

Smeg