Smeg SFA4395

SFA4395MCX, SFA4395VCX (See All)
See the Best Steam Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.2

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smeg Microwave continues to stop working

We have a Smeg microwave oven which we have had continued problems with since purchasing about a year ago. It continues to stop working and resets without notice. Sometimes you can reset the clock and it will work, other times you have to wait for extended periods before it will work again. This time we have reset over 10 times waited overnight, it worked once in the morning and has stopped again and we have t been able to get it working again. For a top of the line product less than 2 years old you dont expect to have these kind of problems. Really disappointed, my daughter has all Smeg appliances in her house as well and has had continued issues with them

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
    Ray

[Address and Phone Number Removed]. Our continued frustration continued over Cup long weekend with a house full of visitors.

Ray

When will you reply to this email we really need the appliance fixed or replaced

Lily
    LilyForest Lodge

Not bad

The cooking result is good when I make pizzas for dinner… It is not that bad. And the setting is easy as well, the procedure is as simple as I can imagine. When it is working… I feel no noise and extra heat outside the oven, even though the temperature inside is over 200 celcius degrees.

• Date Purchased

Unreliable unit, constantly breaking down

• Date Purchased

vickiswansonasked
    SFA4395

my speed oven glass door shattered - outside warranty of course ! I have owned 8 homes in my time all with ovens and microwaves, never ever have I had a glass door shatter apart from the most expensive oven I choose to buy in my twilight years ! the cost to replace it including the serviceman's costs are over $600 - I am now shattered !

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Yes, thankyou, I will do that now. regards Vicki

vickiswanson

SMeg service was actually extremely helpful with regards to my shattered glass door so no complaints there - pretty smart oven over all.

Rayasked
    SFA4395MCX

We are now on our 6th replacement tray in the last year, before we install this replacement one we would like to know if there are any special operating instructions . We leave the tray in the oven all the time.

Kathy S.
    Kathy S.asked
    SFA4395

After cleaning my appliance and putting back the racks etc, everything has gone blank. No power at all. Interestingly it was working after I cleaned it and before the racks went back in.
    I would appreciate your help. Its 2yrs old.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Hi Kathy S.,
    Thanks for your enquiry. Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
    Regards
    Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg SFA4395

Smeg SFA4395VCX

CategorySteam OvensSteam Ovens
    Capacity50L50L
    Dimensions 456 x 597 x 571 mm456 x 597 x 571 mm
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel