Smeg SFA4395

See the Best Steam Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.2
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Una bella figura but I would have preferred good function!

No turntable means food and drinks take a lot longer to heat. A cup of coffee needs 2+ minwith stops in between to stir. Impossible to make papadams or popcorn in the microwave as it doesn’t give enough heat. Also very temperamental time set function. Every daylight saving change is a nightmare.

Purchased in .

Kathy D
Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Nice but maybe not worth the money

• Date Purchased

vickiswansonasked
SFA4395

my speed oven glass door shattered - outside warranty of course ! I have owned 8 homes in my time all with ovens and microwaves, never ever have I had a glass door shatter apart from the most expensive oven I choose to buy in my twilight years ! the cost to replace it including the serviceman's costs are over $600 - I am now shattered !

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Yes, thankyou, I will do that now. regards Vicki

vickiswanson

SMeg service was actually extremely helpful with regards to my shattered glass door so no complaints there - pretty smart oven over all.

Ray
Rayasked
SFA4395MCX

We are now on our 6th replacement tray in the last year, before we install this replacement one we would like to know if there are any special operating instructions . We leave the tray in the oven all the time.

Kathy S.
Kathy S.asked
SFA4395

After cleaning my appliance and putting back the racks etc, everything has gone blank. No power at all. Interestingly it was working after I cleaned it and before the racks went back in.
I would appreciate your help. Its 2yrs old.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Hi Kathy S.,
Thanks for your enquiry. Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
Regards
Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Details ·

Compare both Smeg SFA4395
CategorySteam OvensSteam Ovens
Capacity50L50L
Dimensions 456 x 597 x 571 mm456 x 597 x 571 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel