Smeg SFA4395

SFA4395MCX, SFA4395VCX (See All)
See the Best Steam Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.2
    Kathy D
    Kathy DNorthern Region, NSW

Nice but maybe not worth the money

• Date Purchased
    Lily
    LilyForest Lodge

Not bad

The cooking result is good when I make pizzas for dinner… It is not that bad. And the setting is easy as well, the procedure is as simple as I can imagine. When it is working… I feel no noise and extra heat outside the oven, even though the temperature inside is over 200 celcius degrees.

• Date Purchased

vickiswansonasked
    SFA4395

my speed oven glass door shattered - outside warranty of course ! I have owned 8 homes in my time all with ovens and microwaves, never ever have I had a glass door shatter apart from the most expensive oven I choose to buy in my twilight years ! the cost to replace it including the serviceman's costs are over $600 - I am now shattered !

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Yes, thankyou, I will do that now. regards Vicki

vickiswanson

SMeg service was actually extremely helpful with regards to my shattered glass door so no complaints there - pretty smart oven over all.

Ray
    Rayasked
    SFA4395MCX

We are now on our 6th replacement tray in the last year, before we install this replacement one we would like to know if there are any special operating instructions . We leave the tray in the oven all the time.

Kathy S.
    Kathy S.asked
    SFA4395

After cleaning my appliance and putting back the racks etc, everything has gone blank. No power at all. Interestingly it was working after I cleaned it and before the racks went back in.
    I would appreciate your help. Its 2yrs old.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

Hi Kathy S.,
    Thanks for your enquiry. Could you please email service@smeg.com.au with your name, address and contact number and mark it to the attention of Lesley. Once she has this information, she will be in direct contact with you.
    Regards
    Smeg

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg SFA4395

Smeg SFA4395VCX

CategorySteam OvensSteam Ovens
    Capacity50L50L
    Dimensions 456 x 597 x 571 mm456 x 597 x 571 mm
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel