Wendy M

Wendy MBrisbane

Style and technology indeed!

As a committed gas oven girl, I was determined to replace my deteriorating oven with a newer gas model - until I saw this! Love at first sight and having used it for two months, I am also in love with it's technology. I hadn't realised what hard work my old oven had become, and this is so easy to use. Suits my country/retro kitchen perfectly with it's minimalist styling and very impressed with most things I've cooked so far, and when I'm not so pleased it's usually operator error. I've yet to try all of it's functions but I'm confident that they will also perform as well as those I have tried. I also have the Victoria 60cm gas cooktop which suits perfectly and find it very easy to clean At long last love!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

grossignolAU

I LOVE THIS !!!!!

New products should be much better than the last ones you had ,well THIS IS !
I have had this for 3 months now testing out the functions and THIS IS INCREDIBLE !
From Pizza to slow cooking ,top and bottom element to grill ,I love this thing, and it is pretty !
I have a 10 month old boy who whenever the light is on in the oven races to see what is going on ,and the glass is cool to the touch so he is safe . I am in love with enamel products (I also have the Smeg cook top )so easy to clean A little confusing at first but with a little bit of manual reading you will get it .
I hope this helps in making your purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
grossignol

Update I have been using this now for 18 months I still love it ,pyro cleaning is awesome !no issues! Still pretty

grossignol

Had a small issue with the oven ,called Smeg they were awesome ,sent someone out fixed the issue .Perfect .