Style and technology indeed!

As a committed gas oven girl, I was determined to replace my deteriorating oven with a newer gas model - until I saw this! Love at first sight and having used it for two months, I am also in love with it's technology. I hadn't realised what hard work my old oven had become, and this is so easy to use. Suits my country/retro kitchen perfectly with it's minimalist styling and very impressed with most things I've cooked so far, and when I'm not so pleased it's usually operator error. I've yet to try all of it's functions but I'm confident that they will also perform as well as those I have tried. I also have the Victoria 60cm gas cooktop which suits perfectly and find it very easy to clean At long last love!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

I LOVE THIS !!!!!

New products should be much better than the last ones you had ,well THIS IS !
I have had this for 3 months now testing out the functions and THIS IS INCREDIBLE !
From Pizza to slow cooking ,top and bottom element to grill ,I love this thing, and it is pretty !
I have a 10 month old boy who whenever the light is on in the oven races to see what is going on ,and the glass is cool to the touch so he is safe . I am in love with enamel products (I also have the Smeg cook top )so easy to clean A little confusing at first but with a little bit of manual reading you will get it .
I hope this helps in making your purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Update I have been using this now for 18 months I still love it ,pyro cleaning is awesome !no issues! Still prettyHad a small issue with the oven ,called Smeg they were awesome ,sent someone out fixed the issue .Perfect .

Is this a pyrolytic oven?
Hi Stargazer 101, This model oven is pyrolytic. The model denotes this. The 'P'in SFPA stands for Pyrolytic. Regards Smeg

SFPA6925P (Cream)SFPA6925N (Black)SFPA6925B (White)SFPA6925X (Stainless)
Price (RRP) $3,350$3,399$3,199$3,350
Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity79L79L79L79L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Colour / Finish Panna (cream)Black EnamelWhite EnamelStainless Steel
Dimensions 592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm
Max Temperature280 °C280 °C280 °C280 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

• MPN: 36391196 and 36391197