Smeg SFPA6925
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

3.7
  • Product is used
B&P Gibbs
B&P GibbsSydney, NSW

SMEG SFPA6925 A nightmare to operate that causes 3rd degree burns. DON'T OWN IT!

If you don't mind reading the manual 4× to find how to switch it on/off, and you don't mind a burn injury when grilling something buy it....and suffer the consequences.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Style and technology indeed!

As a committed gas oven girl, I was determined to replace my deteriorating oven with a newer gas model - until I saw this! Love at first sight and having used it for two months, I am also in love with it's technology. I hadn't realised what hard work my old oven had become, and this is so easy to use. Suits my country/retro kitchen perfectly with it's minimalist styling and very impressed with most things I've cooked so far, and when I'm not so pleased it's usually operator error. I've yet to try all of it's functions but I'm confident that they will also perform as well as those I have tried. I also have the Victoria 60cm gas cooktop which suits perfectly and find it very easy to clean At long last love!

Date Purchased
grossignolSydney, NSW

I LOVE THIS !!!!!

New products should be much better than the last ones you had ,well THIS IS !
I have had this for 3 months now testing out the functions and THIS IS INCREDIBLE !
From Pizza to slow cooking ,top and bottom element to grill ,I love this thing, and it is pretty !
I have a 10 month old boy who whenever the light is on in the oven races to see what is going on ,and the glass is cool to the touch so he is safe . I am in love with enamel products (I also have the Smeg cook top )so easy to clean A little confusing at first but with a little bit of manual reading you will get it .
I hope this helps in making your purchase.

Date Purchased
grossignol

Update I have been using this now for 18 months I still love it ,pyro cleaning is awesome !no issues! Still pretty

grossignol

Had a small issue with the oven ,called Smeg they were awesome ,sent someone out fixed the issue .Perfect .

Adrian M.asked
SFPA6925

Hi there, is this oven electric?

Wendy M

Yes it is - Works wonderfully as well as looking good.

Adrian M.

Thank you. I have just purchased this oven and waiting for it to be delivered this week!

Glen H
Glen Hasked
SFPA6925

How long does the cooling fan operate after the oven has been switched off and is it quiet? Our Smeg (model SDO10-5) ovens fan runs for approx. 5-10 minutes and is annoyingly noisy.

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
Wendy M

Hi Glen. I have a Smeg SFPA6925P - Victoria range and pyro clean and the oven fan is only audible for about 20 seconds though I know the function is still cooling the oven and I can barely hear it. Hope this helps.

Louiseasked
SFPA6925

I have just ordered the retro style pyrolytic wall oven. A friend told me that some Smeg ovens have had a problem with glass exploding. What confidence can I have that this won’t occur? Is the problem fixed?

Wendy M

I haven't heard anything about exploding glass and three years on my beautiful Smeg is still performing brilliantly

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
Louise

Thank you! I rang the store I purchased it from, and they also reassured me about the Smeg products, and also customer service.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg SFPA6925

Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
Type ConvectionConvectionConvectionConvection
SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
Capacity79L79L79L79L
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Child Safety Lock and Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm592 x 597 x 548 mm
Max Temperature280 °C280 °C280 °C280 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishPanna (cream)Black EnamelWhite EnamelStainless Steel