Smeg SOA330X

SOA330X, SOA330X1 (See All)
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

3.6
  • Product is used

Grill tray

Just bought this oven and I am blown away that the grill that is supplied is for a 600mm oven. The oven is 750mm, the grill element is 750mm but the grill tray is for a 600mm oven and just sits on a tray. It doesn't slide into the side of the oven. I have been told that it how it comes. How can this make any sense at all? Not happy.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
jaya36SA, 5169

Dud, right out of the box...

Purchased in January 2018.

Reviews can helpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works great!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Reviews can help

Well a little over a year old and been in use for less than six months and we have a F13 code. Having the service company out to investigate. Further advice to follow.

Soa330x. Door explosion

Thought we were buying quality. Used the oven approx. 12 times functioned quite well. Then when it was cooling down the glass door exploded. We are thinking we may have purchased the wrong oven.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Smeg SOA330X compares to other Wall Ovens

Narelle
NarelleMelbourne

Fantastic oven!

I adore this oven. We've just had it put in our renovation and it looks great! It looks ultra modern, is easy to use, and the seal is really solid (unlike our other oven), so cooks like a dream. I would recommend it to everyone who's looking for a good quality oven!
looks great, cooks well, well made

Lawrieasked
SOA330X1

The above comments are really turning me off the DOA330X1 (note DOA - is this short for Dead on Arrival?) I was contemplating buying.

Smeg
Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
Lawrie

Choice rates the Smeg brand as the 9th brand (last) on their list of most reliable and liked brands and from the reviews I've read on Product Review that seems justified - such a pity as on paper the DOA330X1 looks ideal for my application.

Patti R.
Patti R.asked
SOA330X1

What does F14 mean on the clock display?

Smeg
Steve C.SmegSend a private message

F14 is a communication error between the electronic boards, please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833 to arrange a service on your oven

Kerry Hannafordasked
SOA330X

Hey guys
Can anyone help....I have the SOA330X . Bought it about 3 years ago but only just had installed into new kitchen. I cannot select any mode without the probe mode displaying. The oven won't proceed past this point because a P------ displays on the middle screen and won't allow me to do anything with it. I want to know if you can turn the probe mode off.....it's driving me crazy!

Kerry Hannaford

Thanks so much for your reply. I have tried doing wjat yoy suggested many times. Still no resolution! Techo coming out today to hopefully fix it! K☺

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg SOA330X

Capacity130L123L
FeaturesPyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)Pyrolytic (Self-Cleaning)
Dimensions 707 x 754 x 632 mm707 x 754 x 632 mm
Max Temperature250 °C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelStainless Steel