Smeg SOA330X

Smeg SOA330X Questions & Answers

SOA330X, SOA330X1 (See All)
Listing monitored by Smeg

6 questions from our users

Lawrieasked
SOA330X1

The above comments are really turning me off the DOA330X1 (note DOA - is this short for Dead on Arrival?) I was contemplating buying.

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message
Lawrie

Choice rates the Smeg brand as the 9th brand (last) on their list of most reliable and liked brands and from the reviews I've read on Product Review that seems justified - such a pity as on paper the DOA330X1 looks ideal for my application.

Patti R.
Patti R.asked
SOA330X1

What does F14 mean on the clock display?

Steve C.SmegSend a private message

F14 is a communication error between the electronic boards, please call Smeg service on 02 8667 4833 to arrange a service on your oven

Kerry Hannafordasked

Hey guys
Can anyone help....I have the SOA330X . Bought it about 3 years ago but only just had installed into new kitchen. I cannot select any mode without the probe mode displaying. The oven won't proceed past this point because a P------ displays on the middle screen and won't allow me to do anything with it. I want to know if you can turn the probe mode off.....it's driving me crazy!

Kerry Hannaford

Thanks so much for your reply. I have tried doing wjat yoy suggested many times. Still no resolution! Techo coming out today to hopefully fix it! K☺

Nick
Nickasked
SOA330X

What is err code F14 on a soa330X?

Smeg

Hi Nick F14 is a communication fault between the circuit boards, the board to board cables may need to be tighten or replace.
Regards Chris

Reviews can help

Call your service centre they should be able to advise. F13 is a computer board problem...sorry not much help.

jaya36asked
SOA330X

Has anyone else got the SOA330x? Just bought one to put in our build at my husband's insistance. I'm overjoyed to have the proofing and dehydrating functions - however I've read some bad reviews about Smeg, recently.
Houing to hear from anyone on this. Thanks in advance!

jaya36

Thanks for that - we have had a bazillion delays, and the oven isn't is yet - neither are we! End of the month, hopefully!

Klnunes
Klnunesasked
SOA330X

I've had this oven for a little over 12 months and since the initial install the clock gains 10 -15 minutes over 2-3 weeks. Smeg have been helpful and had it replaced 2 times but the issue is still occurring. Has anyone had the same issue? love the oven but this issue is starting to bug me

Reviews can help

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg SOA330X