A Richards

Problems with SMEG SR650XA Fridge - Useless

1. Water does not work
2. Ice block maker does not work
3. Leaks water from the bottom of the fridge
4. Water leaks and freezes at the bottom of the freezer.
5. The fridge works!!!!
Do not buy a SMEG
Rating - 1/2 if I could put it

MICHAEL POLINHunter Region, NSW

SMEG HAS BEEN VERY CO-OPERATIVE

Have had quite a bit of trouble with this fridge in the past. Smeg has made two trips out to undertake repairs free of charge. Fridge is now working as new; hope it keeps on doing so. When it is working it goes well. Certainly the after sales service was impressive.
Works well when its working

Anne
Anne

SMEG FRIDGE STOP WORK

I have had this fridge for 2 and a half years and guess what doesnt cool anymore, neithier does it freeze, ice maker stop working about a year ago. Guess what made in korea thinking a was buying quality what a pile of chunk. Also the wall oven clock just stop working which is smeg as well.
Nothing
expensive and a pile of rubbish

MICHAEL POLIN

We've had the all the same problems. We turned it off for a few days and have just turned it back on today to see if that helped. Came across this when I was looking for an instruction manual which is not on the Smeg website.

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Michael, As discussed I have arranged for one of our own technicans to visit , the service girls will contact you to arrange. As you understand this will have to be a special trip as it is a long drive for the technican. Regards Steve Cullen

Anna B.

Anna B.asked

My smeg has stopped working. I was using the ice dispenser and it stopped and the power has stopped. We turned it off to rest it and tried plugging it in and there is bo ppwer going through to it its not even turning on. It smells like burning in the freezer part. Is my smeg totally broken?

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Anna B - thanks for your review/ question. You will need to contact us direct so that we can organise a service call. In saying that , we will also need your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Can you please either email us direct: service@smeg.com.au and mark to the attention of Lesley, or contact us via the telephone 02 8667 4833 and speak to our Service Co-ordinators who shall organise for you. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Joey

Joeyasked

How to get the ice maker working

MICHAEL POLIN

I don't know how to do it. The Smeg serviceman did it for me

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Joey. Can you please contact us direct so that we can discuss this matter with you? You can telephone us on 02 8667 4888 or you can email us at service@smeg.com.au - if you email us please mark to the attention of Lesley and include your full name, address and a contact telephone number. Kind regards, Smeg Australia.

rita s.

rita s.asked

Touchscreen not responding

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Rita, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address, telephone contact details. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve Cullen

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives