Problems with SMEG SR650XA Fridge - Useless

1. Water does not work
2. Ice block maker does not work
3. Leaks water from the bottom of the fridge
4. Water leaks and freezes at the bottom of the freezer.
5. The fridge works!!!!
Do not buy a SMEG
Rating - 1/2 if I could put it

Dear A Richards I am the National Service Manager for Smeg and it would appear that there maybe a problem with your appliance and I would like to assist you with these problems. Could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address and also contact details so I can arrange for a service call to look at the appliance.

SMEG HAS BEEN VERY CO-OPERATIVE

Have had quite a bit of trouble with this fridge in the past. Smeg has made two trips out to undertake repairs free of charge. Fridge is now working as new; hope it keeps on doing so. When it is working it goes well. Certainly the after sales service was impressive.
Works well when its working

I have a Smeg fridge & the top half of the freezer stopped working.I let it go thinking It was going to be too dear to fix.I read reviews & emailed Steve Cullen.He sent out a repair man at my convenience & he replaced a fan.Should have contacted Steve when it happened, my fault.Great service, feel that through emails you can explain problem & save time.I would definiteluy buy more Smeg products.Problems can happen, it's all about the service. Anne

SMEG FRIDGE STOP WORK

I have had this fridge for 2 and a half years and guess what doesnt cool anymore, neithier does it freeze, ice maker stop working about a year ago. Guess what made in korea thinking a was buying quality what a pile of chunk. Also the wall oven clock just stop working which is smeg as well.
Nothing
expensive and a pile of rubbish

Dear Paul, I am the National Service Manager for Smeg Australia and I would like to try and assist you with the problem SR650XA refrigerator , could you please contact me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au and supply me with all of your details so I can arrange for a service call to ascertain how best to fix these issues. I await your further contact Steve Cullen.We've had the all the same problems. We turned it off for a few days and have just turned it back on today to see if that helped. Came across this when I was looking for an instruction manual which is not on the Smeg website.Dear Michael, As discussed I have arranged for one of our own technicans to visit , the service girls will contact you to arrange. As you understand this will have to be a special trip as it is a long drive for the technican. Regards Steve Cullen

Touchscreen not responding
Dear Rita, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address, telephone contact details. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix these problems. Regards, Steve Cullen

Ice maker appears to have stopped producing ice
Hi Bob F - thanks for your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have the opportunity to assist you. Can you kindly email is direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number. We will then be in direct contact with you to discuss further. Our email is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

water leaks from inside freezer where it accumulates and freezes. Have turned the tap off on the water line and turned of ice-maker, but makes no difference. Have also checked freezer fan, which works fine. Any suggestions gratefully received. thank you.
Hi Michael L - thanks for your enquiry. There are various reasons that this could be occurring. In order for us to assist you can you kindly email us direct with your full name, address and contact telephone number. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au - We will then contact you to discuss this matter. Kind Regards SMEG AUSTRALIAthanks for replying. i appreciate it. i discovered a blocked draini tube under the freezer, have cleaned it all out and think it will be good from now on but will definitely contact you if it's not. thanks againHi Michael L - thanks for letting us know. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to discuss further. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

SR650X (603L, Stainless Steel)SR650XA (603L, Stainless Steel)
Price (RRP) $2790$2790