Smeg SRA964
See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

3.7
    Fahi Macsood
    Fahi MacsoodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst gas cooktop I have ever had

I have used more than 7 different white gas cooktops during the last 30 years and never had so much trouble to keep my cooktops clean. This cooktop becomes very dirty with the slightest use and takes longer time and more energy to clean it. I am sorry I bought it.

Purchased in .

Smeg
    Lesley R.SmegSend a private message
    Wendy M
    Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful and practical

Another excellent product from Smeg. Apart from lovely to look at, this is sturdy as well as elegant and so easy to clean. It is possible to achieve an extremely low flame when turning the knob to simmer on all burners, and although I have a country/retro kitchen, I'm sure this would also suit more modern kitchens. I've been using the hob and it's matching oven (Victoria) for three months now and absolutely love them.

Date Purchased
    Smeg
    Steve C.SmegSend a private message

Hi Wendy M ! thanks for your review, we love hearing from our happy Smeg Customers !! The Victoria range sounds like it would fit your country/retro kitchen perfectly !! Wishing you many happy years of cooking !! - Best Regards Smeg

grossignol
    grossignolSydney, NSW

Pretty and Good !

I love this enamel cook top, I have a reto style kitchen so it fits beautifully , it works well,in my opinion most of them work well, BUT IS SO EASY TO CLEAN ! I have had it 3 months now and all my spills come off with a cloth .I like there are no real crevices for spills to get trapped (yes I spill a lot ) and the knobs raised and in the front are out of the way
    I LOVE THIS !
    I hope this helps with your purchase

Date Purchased