Smeg TRA93BL (Black)

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed

ScurbsSydney

Love the Oven shame about the support from Smeg

I love this oven, except I cant figure out how to control the temperatures in the 2 ovens.
I either have it too hot or not hot enough.
Get in touch with Smeg, well I did, I am still waiting for a response, that was a month ago.
I have read the instructions and should have a handle on it, but for the life of me I cant.
If you buy one of these ovens then get the run down before you purchase, otherwise all your cooking will be on the gas top.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$5,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Steve C.Smeg

linda7

Not only looks good but works well too!

Looks stunning in the kitchen with matching range hood. One of the more solid and well built ovens we researched. Really impressed with oven and how it cooks, roasts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, cakes are perfect. Very happy with our Smeg! Cooks much better than the Ilve we used to have.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cathy T.asked

TRA93BL (Black)

My griller has stopped working ,fan comes on but no heat and light in griller doesn't come on either

Scurbs

How old is your oven. I would assume you may be still under a 5 year warranty, then get in touch with Smeg, they will contact a repairer for you, otherwise you will have to get in touch with a local repairer to fix the problem.
My oven cops a hiding and has not as of yet had any problems.

thankyou Sue my oven is only 2 years old

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cathy T - Thank youf or your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this problem. Please email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

leanne6

leanne6asked

Hi there,
Just wondering whether anyone has had their SMEG TRA93BL longer than 12months+ ? If so, any issues? How do you find the space in both ovens? Any cons?
Thanks.

clive1933

Hi, We have had our Smeg for nearly two years. It has been used every day, mainly the gas cook top. The main oven is used at least once a week and the side oven less frequently. We have not had any issues with the size of both ovens.

Natalie

Natalieasked

TRA93BL (Black)

Can I please ask, is the second auxiliary oven (the tall skinny one) practical? I can’t find a showroom example to look at and I’m wondering if it is just too narrow? Thank you!!

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Natalie,
You can view this model at our Sydney showroom.
Regards

Hi Natalie, I have the 90cm oven, it’s way more practical. Linda

Hi Natalie,
Yes it is practical. While your standard roasting dishes will be too long there is no reason why roasts could not be done in it as long as the pan fits.The side oven is 37cm deep x 27cm wide x 60cm high. This makes it quite good for cooking two or more side dishes to go with the main roast. Also it can be used a a plate warmer.
With regards,
Clive

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL