Smeg TRA93BL (Black)

MPN: TRA93BL

4 questions from our users

Cathy T.asked

TRA93BL (Black)

My griller has stopped working ,fan comes on but no heat and light in griller doesn't come on either

Sue_Curby
Sue_Curby

How old is your oven. I would assume you may be still under a 5 year warranty, then get in touch with Smeg, they will contact a repairer for you, otherwise you will have to get in touch with a local repairer to fix the problem.
My oven cops a hiding and has not as of yet had any problems.

thankyou Sue my oven is only 2 years old

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cathy T - Thank youf or your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this problem. Please email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

leanne6

leanne6asked

Hi there,
Just wondering whether anyone has had their SMEG TRA93BL longer than 12months+ ? If so, any issues? How do you find the space in both ovens? Any cons?
Thanks.

clive1933

Hi, We have had our Smeg for nearly two years. It has been used every day, mainly the gas cook top. The main oven is used at least once a week and the side oven less frequently. We have not had any issues with the size of both ovens.

Natalie

Natalieasked

TRA93BL (Black)

Can I please ask, is the second auxiliary oven (the tall skinny one) practical? I can’t find a showroom example to look at and I’m wondering if it is just too narrow? Thank you!!

Rodney M.Smeg

Dear Natalie,
You can view this model at our Sydney showroom.
Regards

linda7
linda7

Hi Natalie, I have the 90cm oven, it’s way more practical. Linda

Hi Natalie,
Yes it is practical. While your standard roasting dishes will be too long there is no reason why roasts could not be done in it as long as the pan fits.The side oven is 37cm deep x 27cm wide x 60cm high. This makes it quite good for cooking two or more side dishes to go with the main roast. Also it can be used a a plate warmer.
With regards,
Clive

Jules B

Jules Basked

TRA93BL (Black)

About to buy a SMEG Victoria and a bit concerned about the smaller parts packing up. We are Bosch users and my hubby is wary. I love the Victoria and would like to reassure him we are buying quality not just looks.
How are you getting on with your Victoria?

clive1933

Yes we are still extremely happy with our SMEG Victoria stand alone oven. It serves all our needs and has helped adding to the "Wow" factor in our kitchen.

See all Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives