Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

TRA93BL (Black), TRA93P (Panna)

4.3

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

ScurbsSydney

Love the Oven shame about the support from Smeg

I love this oven, except I cant figure out how to control the temperatures in the 2 ovens.
I either have it too hot or not hot enough.
Get in touch with Smeg, well I did, I am still waiting for a response, that was a month ago.
I have read the instructions and should have a handle on it, but for the life of me I cant.
If you buy one of these ovens then get the run down before you purchase, otherwise all your cooking will be on the gas top.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$5,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily
Steve C.Smeg

linda7

Not only looks good but works well too!

Looks stunning in the kitchen with matching range hood. One of the more solid and well built ovens we researched. Really impressed with oven and how it cooks, roasts are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, cakes are perfect. Very happy with our Smeg! Cooks much better than the Ilve we used to have.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Cathy T.asked

TRA93BL (Black)

My griller has stopped working ,fan comes on but no heat and light in griller doesn't come on either

Scurbs

How old is your oven. I would assume you may be still under a 5 year warranty, then get in touch with Smeg, they will contact a repairer for you, otherwise you will have to get in touch with a local repairer to fix the problem.
My oven cops a hiding and has not as of yet had any problems.

thankyou Sue my oven is only 2 years old

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cathy T - Thank youf or your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this problem. Please email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

robcrutchley

robcrutchleyasked

TRA93P / TRA93BL

Our kitchen benches are taller than standard so I was wondering if the oven could be monted on a plinth to match the bench height?

Scurbs

There are height adjuster legs but my advice would be to contact SMEG with the model your interested in and they will advise you. Any dealings I have had with SMEG has been very positive and helpful.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi there Robcrutchley. Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, this is perfectly fine. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Sue Nasked

TRA93P / TRA93BL

I saw this oven today , loved it - and was just worried about the slim vertical door. Does it fit a lot as seems so much thinner /narrower than the belling multi compartment.

I was debating the SMEG in the 90cm like this one but not multi compartment oven due to the rapport SMEG has however the multicomaprtment oven vertical door seems really slim ...?

linda7

Hi, I have the 90cm large oven and think it’s better, I liked the two door oven but also thought the narrow door was too narrow, depends on what you cook

How long have you had the 90cm for and are there any frustrations with it

Scurbs

You do need smaller pans to fit however, i use it more then the big oven. Dry baked potatos awesome

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL
Dimensions 895 x 898 x 598 mm895 x 898 x 598 mm
Cooktop TypeGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 66
Wok Burner YesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Compare both Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL