Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL

TRA93BL (Black), TRA93P (Panna)

4.3

clive1933

clive1933

Beautify your kitchen with this superb free standing oven from SMEG

What a joy to have this aesthetically appealing free standing SMEG Victoria oven installed in our new kitchen together with the matching SMEG Victoria dishwasher, and other SMEG kitchen appliances, all in the same colour.
    The installation was trouble free and all the stove's electrical and gas functions are working beautifully, thanks to the expertise of the kitchen installer's contracted tradesmen.

The owner's manual gives clear and concise instructions on how to use the stove and included accessories such as the plate warmer. The side oven is particularly interesting as three or more side dishes, including a dessert can be cooked in it to accompany the main course being cooked in the multifunction oven.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Cathy T.asked

TRA93BL (Black)

My griller has stopped working ,fan comes on but no heat and light in griller doesn't come on either

Sue_Curby

How old is your oven. I would assume you may be still under a 5 year warranty, then get in touch with Smeg, they will contact a repairer for you, otherwise you will have to get in touch with a local repairer to fix the problem.
    My oven cops a hiding and has not as of yet had any problems.

thankyou Sue my oven is only 2 years old

Smeg
    Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Cathy T - Thank youf or your review. Have you contacted us to discuss this matter? We would love to have an opportunity to assist you with this problem. Please email us direct with your full name, address and a contact telephone number and we will contact you direct to discuss further. Our email address is service@smeg.com.au and please mark to the attention of Lesley. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

robcrutchley

robcrutchleyasked

TRA93P / TRA93BL

Our kitchen benches are taller than standard so I was wondering if the oven could be monted on a plinth to match the bench height?

Sue_Curby

There are height adjuster legs but my advice would be to contact SMEG with the model your interested in and they will advise you. Any dealings I have had with SMEG has been very positive and helpful.

Smeg
    Lesley R.Smeg

Hi there Robcrutchley. Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, this is perfectly fine. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Sue Nasked

TRA93P / TRA93BL

I saw this oven today , loved it - and was just worried about the slim vertical door. Does it fit a lot as seems so much thinner /narrower than the belling multi compartment.

I was debating the SMEG in the 90cm like this one but not multi compartment oven due to the rapport SMEG has however the multicomaprtment oven vertical door seems really slim ...?

linda7
    linda7

Hi, I have the 90cm large oven and think it’s better, I liked the two door oven but also thought the narrow door was too narrow, depends on what you cook

How long have you had the 90cm for and are there any frustrations with it

Sue_Curby

You do need smaller pans to fit however, i use it more then the big oven. Dry baked potatos awesome

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare both Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL
    Dimensions 895 x 898 x 598 mm895 x 898 x 598 mm
    Cooktop TypeGasGas
    Number of Burners/Zones 66
    Wok Burner YesYes
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Compare both Smeg TRA93P / TRA93BL