Smeg Victoria TR4110I
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

CeeJay218
CeeJay218asked
Victoria TR4110I

Does this come with a lpg conversion kit, or is there one available for this model

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi CeeJay218. You can email our Spare Parts team direct and they can organise this for you. Our email address is spareparts@smeg.com.au and please include your full name, address and contact telephone number. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Eleanor Burton
Eleanor Burtonasked
Victoria TR4110I

Hey there, wondering if there is anyone out there who could give me some honest feedback on Smeg Victoria Induction cooker... I really love how this product reads and looks, but I've read some pretty hairy review of the dual fuel version and of Smeg in general. I would expect when forking out $8k to have a quality product that can last 15-20+ years. Would love to hear from someone who can attest to the quality of these (or otherwise...).

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Elanor, thanks for your enquiry. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact our Retail Sales Team and we can answer all of your enquiries. Our direct number is 02 8667 4855. Or alternatively, you can email our team: retailsales@smeg.com.au Kind Regards SMEG AUSTRALIA.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Smeg Victoria TR4110I

Compare all 6 Smeg Victoria TR4110I
Smeg Victoria TR4110IPG
  • Discontinued

Smeg Victoria TR4110IPG

No reviews yet
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $12,990.00$12,990.00$12,990.00
Max Temperature260 °C260 °C260 °C
Cooktop TypeInductionInductionInduction
Number of Burners/Zones 555
Wok Burner NoNoNo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackCreamRed WineGreen