Smiggle Online store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smiggle Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Craig Matthewson
Craig MatthewsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

Drink bottle lasted a couple of months then just leaked every where. Ruining school books and soaking floors. Rip off.

LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

I love Smiggle online

I’ve recently spent probably $600 the last two months on sale items and saved about $250. My child has some difficulties. She loses interest in school due to some disabilities, and Smiggle helps us keep her going. Plenty of things to use over the year this year, at home and school. We love the Safari theme stuff.

Rhiannon N.
Rhiannon N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Backpack Frayed

I bought 2 backpacks on special earlier this year. One Basketball backpack is fine. The other Playstation one looks terrible. The inside black lining is all peeling off. My kids live in Melbourne and have only used their bags for 1 term. Very poor quality for the price. I will not buy them again.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Smiggle Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!