Smiggle Online store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smiggle Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5

LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

I love Smiggle online

I’ve recently spent probably $600 the last two months on sale items and saved about $250. My child has some difficulties. She loses interest in school due to some disabilities, and Smiggle helps us keep her going. Plenty of things to use over the year this year, at home and school. We love the Safari theme stuff.

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!

Empressbat
EmpressbatQueensland, 4304

Smiggle Squishies - expensive and bad quality

I bought the Catpuccino squishy, because - cat and coffee... who wouldn't. It looked adorable, was soft and slow rising and was lightly coffee-ish fragranced. Trouble was after a few squishes - and hey squishies are meant to be, well, squished, the paint started peeling. I will have to repaint it.

Expensive, bad quality

Nbubs1923
Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast shipping

Online purchases were straight forward but you have to make sure you read the discounts properly as some dont apply to certain products.. pricey overall and you pay for the colours and 'brand' but quality is pretty average. Kids love it so we try to buy items that wont break straight away like diaries to write/draw in.

Office & Stationery Shops