Smiggle Physical store

Smiggle Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sweety

SweetyPerth, WA

Cheap Pencil Case

Store LocationCarousel cannington wa

sloy

sloySouth East Queensland, QLD

please get your quality control department to deliver decent product for the price you are charging

This is not the first bag we got that keeps tearing of at the hem. For the amount of money you are charging, you could get your manufacturers or factory to get better material and sew better.
The cheap lining frays so easily and doesn't take long to tear. I am sure you know that. Time to buy another smiggles? nah.

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Crappy quality, overpriced and bad customer service

dieseldawg

dieseldawgACT, 2614

Overpriced crap

My daughter HAD to have a Smiggle bag. No help from the site staff, just went in and had to sift through all the bags to get what she wanted. Bag isn't even 6 months old and the bottle holder has a big hole in it and stitches are coming out all over. Paid half the price for a high Sierra bag for my boy and it's showing no sign of wear despite him being 10 times rougher with his things.

Store LocationBelconnen Westfield

Susy

SusySouthwest, VIC

Customer service unbelievable

Customer service very poor,same as her appearance,no smile,look tired already,Iam the first customer this morning,looklike she just had hang over.no thankyou word after transaction,selling stuff for kids,doesn't mean act like kids,not professional at all

Store LocationGeelong,victoria westfield

No exchange

The initial visit was pleasant but when I tried to exchange a faulty product I was accused of having dropped it. It was a pop out pencilcase and within 30 mins of my son using it one of the pencil spots didn't pop out properly. When I took it back 2 days later I was told 'It has been dropped' I stated that my son hadnt even put his pencils in it when it was broken. She replied ' Well we wouldn't have sold it like that'! Poor service, poor quality products and over-priced.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Esmay

Esmay

Absolute overpriced rubbish

Purchased a $17 water bottle for my 6 year old daughter. At around 5th week of school the plastic spout started to peel and deteriorate. 2 weeks later she dropped it and it cracked on the bottom causing it to leak. It didnt even last one term! My son has had plastic bottles last one year at half the price. Never again!!! Not happy!

Spritz bottle

My daughter worked chores and saved up for a water bottle. At $26 that's a lot of chores, but hey she worked for it so I said she can get what she wants. Lasted 5 days, the spray mechanism died. She's devastated, and I don't have a receipt to change it. I'd love to say that's a hard lesson learnt, but gee, I can't help but feel really bad for her.

The customer service at Smiggle is the reason I prefer to online shop

Fiona27

Fiona27AU

Cheap rubbish!

I have bought two kids drink bottles from Smiggle and they are such bad quality (yet ridiculously expensive!)
Both were useless within 2 months. One which was a week old was dropped whilst walking out of school and cracked. Who makes drink bottles for children that aren’t durable? The others hard plastic straw split in half and had to be thrown out. I will not spend any more money on these drink bottles, better off going to Kmart for $5 and get better quality!