Smiggle Physical store

Smiggle Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

please get your quality control department to deliver decent product for the price you are charging

This is not the first bag we got that keeps tearing of at the hem. For the amount of money you are charging, you could get your manufacturers or factory to get better material and sew better.
The cheap lining frays so easily and doesn't take long to tear. I am sure you know that. Time to buy another smiggles? nah.

Crappy quality, overpriced and bad customer service

Bought 3 water bottles, kids used them for less than 2 weeks, one constantly leaking at the sipping area and the other one actually broke while I was trying to open it to wash. Called the store and was told to come in for exchange. Drove to the store and was told the bottle was dropped but they will exchange. But I have to come back another day because the system is down. Can’t exchange while system is down...but can process buying new products. I asked when can I come back, don’t know it could be a couple of days. I asked are u going to be here, maybe not cause I’m going on holidays in 2 days. Wow really? Lots of coincidences! I paid $60 for 3 crappy bottles and then having to drive around to be accused of lying that I dropped the bottle. I didn’t even ask to exchange the leaking one. I paid to expect better quality, instead these are worse than $5 from Aldi or Kmart and poor customer service. Will not enter a Smiggle store ever again. Just so disappointing that consumers have to deal with these attitudes.

Overpriced crap

My daughter HAD to have a Smiggle bag. No help from the site staff, just went in and had to sift through all the bags to get what she wanted. Bag isn't even 6 months old and the bottle holder has a big hole in it and stitches are coming out all over. Paid half the price for a high Sierra bag for my boy and it's showing no sign of wear despite him being 10 times rougher with his things.

Store LocationBelconnen Westfield

Customer service unbelievable

Customer service very poor,same as her appearance,no smile,look tired already,Iam the first customer this morning,looklike she just had hang over.no thankyou word after transaction,selling stuff for kids,doesn't mean act like kids,not professional at all

Store LocationGeelong,victoria westfield

No exchange

The initial visit was pleasant but when I tried to exchange a faulty product I was accused of having dropped it. It was a pop out pencilcase and within 30 mins of my son using it one of the pencil spots didn't pop out properly. When I took it back 2 days later I was told 'It has been dropped' I stated that my son hadnt even put his pencils in it when it was broken. She replied ' Well we wouldn't have sold it like that'! Poor service, poor quality products and over-priced.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour

Absolute overpriced rubbish

Purchased a $17 water bottle for my 6 year old daughter. At around 5th week of school the plastic spout started to peel and deteriorate. 2 weeks later she dropped it and it cracked on the bottom causing it to leak. It didnt even last one term! My son has had plastic bottles last one year at half the price. Never again!!! Not happy!

Spritz bottle

My daughter worked chores and saved up for a water bottle. At $26 that's a lot of chores, but hey she worked for it so I said she can get what she wants. Lasted 5 days, the spray mechanism died. She's devastated, and I don't have a receipt to change it. I'd love to say that's a hard lesson learnt, but gee, I can't help but feel really bad for her.

The customer service at Smiggle is the reason I prefer to online shop

My son was given a gift voucher for his birthday in December and during the Boxing Day sale attempted to use it at Smiggle Southland. The EFTPOS was offline at Southland so we were told to go their Brighton store (it was closed). A few days later when we were able to get to the Brighton store, they wouldn't honor the discount we should have received on Boxing Day. I wrote a complaint email on the 4th Jan, no one ever responded despite the customer service team following up twice (they weren't helpful either).

Today received a reply from the Regional Manager blaming Smiggles incompetent internal processes that she didn't have my email address. (Hasn't changed in the 7.5 weeks since I wrote the original email) No offer of a resolution or actually offering the difference around the discount.

The item I purchased has since broken.
The quality team who manufacture these products must be as well trained as the Smiggle team in customer service.

I've provided feedback directly to Smiggle, if my kids are gifted a voucher for Smiggle in the future I would return it without hesitation and if there was an option for zero stars I would give it.

Cheap rubbish!

I have bought two kids drink bottles from Smiggle and they are such bad quality (yet ridiculously expensive!)
Both were useless within 2 months. One which was a week old was dropped whilst walking out of school and cracked. Who makes drink bottles for children that aren’t durable? The others hard plastic straw split in half and had to be thrown out. I will not spend any more money on these drink bottles, better off going to Kmart for $5 and get better quality!