Smiggle (page 2 of 4)

Physical store, Online store

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Expensive and extremely bad quality.

I bought a school bag and all of the black plastic lining inside started to peel off within 2 months.
I bought a pencil case and the top cover peeled off after 3 months.
I bought a purse and within a couple of months the glue turned yellowy brown.
I bought a drink bottle which leaked after a couple of months. Even after a couple of months the ink on the receipt came off so I can't return anything. Everything in that store is cheap and nasty.
You would expect for the price that the products would last a couple of years. I will never buy from Smiggle again. You are paying for the name not the product quality.

BekOK
BekOKCampbell 2612, ACT

Bag only lasted one term

I got a Smiggle bag for my Preschooler. She goes to school 5 days a fortnight and only carries a lunch box in her bag. The seams are fraying all along the zip area. The bag lasted only for 8 weeks. Definitely not worth the money.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.North Queensland, QLD

Worst quality

My daughter is one of those kids that takes great care of her things. She had a $10 backpack lasted years. She really wanted a smiggle one so I paid the $70 something and within 3 months it ripped apart. Would not recommend! Paying for a name not quality.

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerFar North Queensland, QLD

Rubbish quality

Spent a fortune on Smiggle bags for school expecting them to be good quality. The shop assistant promised they were 'great' quality and they never have any issues. Well, in less than 2 months the zips have broken off and the inside lining is ripped and torn. My children are not rough and they look after their belongings. Bought Kmart and BigW bags in the past, looks like I will be going back to them.

Update....I visited the store and they were great. They exchanged the bag no issues. They advised that there has been a 'bag apocalypse' of late...clearly a manufacturing issue

Very bad quality of bags

We bought smiggle bags and accessories for our 3 kids. Within 4-5 weeks, all the bags are tore from inside and outside. We spend $200 only on bags and the quality is pathetic. I will never recommend smiggle.

The cheap bags at Kmart are of better quality than Smiggle, at least Kmart bags can be used at least for a year.

I wish if I can give a negative STAR.

Harbourtown Biggera Waters

Quality of products is really bad considering you're paying top dollars. The staff wasn't very helpful when I return the faulty product. Not willing to exchange it to similar item as what we bought a month ago was on sale and no longer available, the new item costs more (but it's a similar product). Wouldn't recommend this shop. Very unhappy customer.

sharon d
sharon dSouthwest, VIC

Stains everything it touches

I contacted smiggle to let them know their fluffy sand was staining everything it touches, my kids and their cousins had the same problem. Smiggle said read the disclaimer and didn't care!

Christie M.
Christie M.Sydney, NSW

Great products that last

Loved doing back to school shopping with Smiggle. The products last for the year and they are always so u Quyen and different styles to other companies. You so pay a bit for these products but they offer great specials too

Store LocationNarellan
Pauline
PaulineAU

Worst online shopping experience ever, bags with a chemical smell.

Find out how Smiggle compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Over priced faulty water bottle

I bought for 18 pounds water bottle on the way home my daughter filled up with water she start using we are find out when you closing the water keep dripping you can't closed.

Zebra
ZebraMelbourne

Very overpriced advent calender

I bought the 2019 advent calendar, RRP$39.95 when it was on sale for $25. The RRP is insane for what it contains! The multi coloured pen might be the most value item 1 week in and it doesn't even write properly. On sale it averages $1 per item and another $1 for the box. Terrible value and my daughter is so unimpressed with the contents.
My daughter received a heat colour change pencil case for her birthday and it worked only a couple of times. Checking the packaging it states that this is to be expected, ugh!

Ajay
Ajay

Poor Customer Service

I purchased two backpacks from Blacktown store. After making the payment I realised, it was at cheaper price through Online store. I brought this to the store person's attention who refused to match the price and told me if I would have shown this before making the payment, she could have matched it but now she can't do anything..What?? It's completely illogical to me. Btw, I purchased lots of stuff from Smiggle but sorry to say, you have lose a good cutomer.

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!

Sweety
SweetyPerth, WA

Cheap Pencil Case

sloy
sloySouth East Queensland, QLD

please get your quality control department to deliver decent product for the price you are charging

This is not the first bag we got that keeps tearing of at the hem. For the amount of money you are charging, you could get your manufacturers or factory to get better material and sew better.
The cheap lining frays so easily and doesn't take long to tear. I am sure you know that. Time to buy another smiggles? nah.