Smiggle

Smiggle (page 2 of 2)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Doncaster

Fantastic people and service at Doncaster always with a smile and go over and above to solve issues. We had a faulty lamp and it was quickly rectified; big thanks to the team there, top recommendation

Persiphony

PersiphonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money.

I know these are cheap but they sure are nasty! They hurt my daughters ears & don't work on her really iPad. Threw them out!

Drink bottles not worth it

My daughter was given a new water bottle for Christmas. It was dropped once outside her classroom and the bottom cracked. We replaced it with a another smiggle water bottle And that lastest one day at kindy before coming home leaking with a crack at the bottom. I feel drink bottles need to be able to withstand a small knock similar to a young child dropping their school bag on the ground. I will not be replacing this with another smiggle product.

Laura

LauraBrisbane

Children’s drink bottle -not worth the money

We were gifted with a brand new child’s water bottle for school. It did not last the month. Last week the end broke off and yesterday the bottle cracked. Such a shame when all our other “a lot cheaper” kids bottles have lasted for 4 years wear and tear. Will not be recommending unfortunately.

Sharon

SharonGeelong

Terrible drink bottles

We purchased 2 drink bottles for xmas from Smiggle and both were terrible to drink from. The straws made alot of noise but hardly any liquid could be sucked up. Both my husband and myself pulled them apart to try and fix them but still no luck. Very disappointed and both in the bin.

Smuggle drink bottle not good at all

We purchased a Smigel drink bottle for my three-year-old daughter for Christmas. She was always trying to tip the bottle up and we kept telling her that you don’t need to do that because it had a straw connected to the mouthpiece however unfortunately when we tried to use it ourselves it was almost impossible to suck anything out of it. It is now in the bin because it is absolutely useless. You would think they would have tested this prior to putting it on the shelves.

Jman

JmanMelbourne

Yoyo

Chris

ChrisPerth

Gift Card con

My son received a $20 gift card. He made a $19.95 purchase, and when I asked for the 5 cents to be given back to him they refused and said it had to remain on the gift card. What a bad policy.

Jessannoyed

JessannoyedSydney, NSW

Afterpay with smiggle!!!

I have spent a fortune at smiggle for my kids I'm so annoyed I always go in store and I decided to try there after pay option for online and when I went threw the option for afterpay I had to enter my MasterCard details for the 4 fortnightly payments however they took the whole amount! I rang they didn't care! Smiggles has lost me as a customer
And their quality of drink bottles is shocking I bought 2 both of them leak there in the bin now so beware don't buy their drink bottles and the lady I spoke to about the issue with afterpay couldn't care less not even an apology.

SummerF

SummerFHunters Hill

Horrendous Customer Service (Macquaire Store).

Rose G.

Rose G.

Customer Service Brilliant

We bought a Spray bottle from a Smiggle Store, the product was faulty & because we lived many kilometres away from the Store of purchase, the online - Smiggle Customer service were very happy to assist, they sent prepaid postage, I returned the bottle, because the replacement was not available at the time, Smiggle then sent a gift to say sorry for taking longer than expected, not long after we got our replacement bottle. Thank you Smiggle your my favourite store. Highly recommended.

KrisJ

KrisJasked

There is no way to clean the mouthpiece on the water bottle. This is a mould haven. How do you clean it? We have the spritz water bottle and all I see is bacteria!

Empressbat
Empressbat

the Smiggle spritz water bottle can be placed in a Dishwasher, but that doesn't mean the mouth piece gets properly cleaned. I threw the wter bottle away after a month or so as I felt it couldn't be cleaned properly

Kezza

Kezzaasked

How do you get the mould out from the mouth piece please? Cannot take it apart and after paying 45.00 au I think this is a major health problem?

Smiggle Physical store

Smiggle Physical store

Smiggle Online store

Smiggle Online store

CategoryOffice & Stationery Shops and Physical ShopsOnline Shops and Office & Stationery Shops