Sarakara
SarakaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doesnt Last

My daughter got this Smiggle backpack last Christmas so just 8 months ago, and just use the bag in daycare ONCE a week! I can't explain how it could get easily be broken like that. Stiches gone lose and now has holes in both side. I always buy my kids Smiggle stuff thinking that they would last longer than other brands and clearly this is a let down.

Drink bottles not worth it

My daughter was given a new water bottle for Christmas. It was dropped once outside her classroom and the bottom cracked. We replaced it with a another smiggle water bottle And that lastest one day at kindy before coming home leaking with a crack at the bottom. I feel drink bottles need to be able to withstand a small knock similar to a young child dropping their school bag on the ground. I will not be replacing this with another smiggle product.

Smuggle drink bottle not good at all

We purchased a Smigel drink bottle for my three-year-old daughter for Christmas. She was always trying to tip the bottle up and we kept telling her that you don’t need to do that because it had a straw connected to the mouthpiece however unfortunately when we tried to use it ourselves it was almost impossible to suck anything out of it. It is now in the bin because it is absolutely useless. You would think they would have tested this prior to putting it on the shelves.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Smiggle compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Cooper Rasked
Smiggle

it so bright the colour blind you

Yes your

Paula H.
Paula H.asked
Smiggle

What is your return policy on school bags that aren't 12 months old and are peeling inside.

KrisJ
KrisJasked
Smiggle

There is no way to clean the mouthpiece on the water bottle. This is a mould haven. How do you clean it? We have the spritz water bottle and all I see is bacteria!

Empressbat
Empressbat

the Smiggle spritz water bottle can be placed in a Dishwasher, but that doesn't mean the mouth piece gets properly cleaned. I threw the wter bottle away after a month or so as I felt it couldn't be cleaned properly