EmpressbatQueensland, 4304

Smiggle Squishies - expensive and bad quality

I bought the Catpuccino squishy, because - cat and coffee... who wouldn't. It looked adorable, was soft and slow rising and was lightly coffee-ish fragranced. Trouble was after a few squishes - and hey squishies are meant to be, well, squished, the paint started peeling. I will have to repaint it.

Expensive, bad quality

Nbubs1923
Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast shipping

Online purchases were straight forward but you have to make sure you read the discounts properly as some dont apply to certain products.. pricey overall and you pay for the colours and 'brand' but quality is pretty average. Kids love it so we try to buy items that wont break straight away like diaries to write/draw in.

CK18
CK18Melbourne

Love Smiggle

I think I have better customer service with smiggle online than I do instore. Always quick with shipment and everything is always perfectly wrapped, the customer service help line is always quick with questions and helpful, where as in store, the customer service is nonexistent, rude and unhelpful, I’m not sure how some people get a job in retail, honestly hence why I give smiggle the 3 star rating, perhaps they would have better luck hiring college students rather than grumpy middle aged woman.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Smiggle compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Kitty
KittyCoomera, QLD

Great sale, not so good service.

Great selection of sale items during the online Click Frenzy. I had some issues with Afterpay which left me having to pay for shipping which was quite frustrating. Before i checked out i had joined the VIP program hoping to use the advertised discount on items that werent on sale but i didn't receive one. I enquired iinto the matter via the website, and it took nearly a week to get a rather rude and abrupt reply. The Scratch Reward Chart is great, it's been the only one she has stuck with.

Jman
JmanMelbourne

Yoyo

Cooper Rasked
Smiggle

it so bright the colour blind you

Yes your

Paula H.
Paula H.asked
Smiggle

What is your return policy on school bags that aren't 12 months old and are peeling inside.

KrisJ
KrisJasked
Smiggle

There is no way to clean the mouthpiece on the water bottle. This is a mould haven. How do you clean it? We have the spritz water bottle and all I see is bacteria!

Empressbat

the Smiggle spritz water bottle can be placed in a Dishwasher, but that doesn't mean the mouth piece gets properly cleaned. I threw the wter bottle away after a month or so as I felt it couldn't be cleaned properly