LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

I love Smiggle online

I’ve recently spent probably $600 the last two months on sale items and saved about $250. My child has some difficulties. She loses interest in school due to some disabilities, and Smiggle helps us keep her going. Plenty of things to use over the year this year, at home and school. We love the Safari theme stuff.

Christie M.
Christie M.Sydney, NSW

Great products that last

Loved doing back to school shopping with Smiggle. The products last for the year and they are always so u Quyen and different styles to other companies. You so pay a bit for these products but they offer great specials too

Store LocationNarellan
Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Smiggle compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Great Doncaster

Fantastic people and service at Doncaster always with a smile and go over and above to solve issues. We had a faulty lamp and it was quickly rectified; big thanks to the team there, top recommendation

Rose G.
Rose G.

Customer Service Brilliant

We bought a Spray bottle from a Smiggle Store, the product was faulty & because we lived many kilometres away from the Store of purchase, the online - Smiggle Customer service were very happy to assist, they sent prepaid postage, I returned the bottle, because the replacement was not available at the time, Smiggle then sent a gift to say sorry for taking longer than expected, not long after we got our replacement bottle. Thank you Smiggle your my favourite store. Highly recommended.

Cooper Rasked
Smiggle

it so bright the colour blind you

Yes your

Paula H.
Paula H.asked
Smiggle

What is your return policy on school bags that aren't 12 months old and are peeling inside.

KrisJ
KrisJasked
Smiggle

There is no way to clean the mouthpiece on the water bottle. This is a mould haven. How do you clean it? We have the spritz water bottle and all I see is bacteria!

Empressbat
Empressbat

the Smiggle spritz water bottle can be placed in a Dishwasher, but that doesn't mean the mouth piece gets properly cleaned. I threw the wter bottle away after a month or so as I felt it couldn't be cleaned properly