100% · 20%

Brand Manager for Smile Ave.? Claim your listing.

Maddi
MaddiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Super friendly

Really nice dentist and assistant. Very considerate of my sensory issues and anxiety. Kind, super friendly and made me feel way less nervous Definitely my regular dentist from now on.
Cu2
Cu2Southwest, VIC52 posts

Great job

After 6 visits elsewhere my choice was Smile Avenue.
Value for money.
Friendly staff.
The treatment I was looking for fast and best not removing any teeth, quick treatment and I was going overseas - so even that was compencated for. The friendliness of the staff was ongoing and felt genuine.
End result GREAT