The consultancy was a slick experience

The Smile Direct experience is very slick. The team are engaging, professional (in dealing with a client) they explain things really well. The music is pumping and its very focused towards the millennial dream of being instagram famous.
The Smile Direct process was explained well and there was a 20 minute consultation (by someone who didn't appear to have any dental/orthodontist training) who took the 3D imaging scan. At the end of the consultancy (before there was any info on what your proposed smile would look like) you are presented with two payment options (ranging between $2500-$2900) and my consultant looked quite surprised when I didn't elect one of the options- even though I hadn't seen any proposed results nor a dental professional.
I am sure that they get some good results for some patients and their pricing appears to be very competitive, personally I'd rather pay more and consult with someone who has training in orthodontics.
I cannot fault the energy and interaction of the people I engaged with, my 4 not 5 star rating was based on the product not the service.

Store LocationSydney CBD
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We want every customer to have a comfortable and informative appointment. Our SmileGuides are trained to provide the 3D image and information about SmileDirectClub. Customers have the option to select a payment method at the appointment, but aren't required to do so. Regardless of is the customer chooses to fast-track, they'll always be provided their unique SmilePlan. We're disappointed to see this and have passed the feedback along to management. I'm also sending you a private message for more information. Best, Emily

Friendly staff but not enough knowledge

The girls were very welcoming and friendly, but avoided any questions I had about the aligners. As soon as I stepped in the cubicle (its not a clinic guys!!) I just felt like a sale was being pushed at me. I asked about overbite issues and was answered only in terms over overcrowding; she took images but didn't explain the next steps, or what my teeth may look like afterwards, just handed me the iPad to give my card details.

Hi Martina, thanks for leaving us a review. Our SmileGuides are fully trained to provide the 3D image and information about SmileDirectClub. Only our fully licensed dentists and orthodontists can determine the scope of treatment, so SmilePlans are provided post-appointment, after it is approved by the doctor assigned to the case. We're disappointed to see this and have passed the feedback along to management. I'm also sending you a private message for some more information. Best, EmilyAs I said in the PM, it's well and good saying that the orthodontist is the one who can advise on a treatment plan but you don't meet them and they may as well not exist. The girls never mentioned a treatment plan or follow up and avoided my questions about what would happen if the treatment wasn't working well enough, over crowding, or over bite. When I looked online every positive review was from people who have not yet received their treatment or have just started, and every single review for anyone who has completed the treatment has been negative. Its a definite no from me. I would rather see an orthodontist than a sales girl obviously just looking for comission.We are incredibly new in Australia, so a majority of the reviews that you will see will be after the initial visit. While we have created over 600,000 smiles, the majority of these have been in the United States and Canada. We provide tele-dentistry, which means that dentist and orthodontists oversee treatment remotely. Eliminating the need for costly in-office visits is just one way we're able to offer a cost-effective product. If I can answer any questions, you can follow up with me via private message. I'm happy to help. Best, Emily

So happy can’t wait to start the next step if $$ work out for me

Happy, satisfied, looking forward to starting the next step and working with Smile direct club to make my smile my best bring on the next 6 months to 2 years

Store LocationChadstone
We love seeing this, Naomi!

Very great customer service

The consultant who served me was Jordan and was very friendly. She guided me all the way through the scan. She explained how the technology worked and the time frame. However there was an issue with the booking system as I was initially asked to wait for 1 hour. I then rescheduled the appointment later that afternoon.

Store LocationParramatta
Thanks for leaving us this review! We're disappointed to hear about the issues you experienced and have passed the feedback along to management.

Very disappointing

False advertisement as it appears that only mild issues are fixed here. I have moderate crowding and overlapping of four teeth altogether (3 teeth need to be pushed out and one is overlapping) which they said they can not fix! If it was mentioned that this service only straightens STRAIGHT teeth then it would save people’s time! They should have some treatment options for moderate and severe cases. I consider having moderate issue. I have also seen their client book when visited Parramatta branch for scanning and i now think those pictures are fake as i have seen an ex-patient whose teeth were like mine and they were fixed. There was a picture of a severe crowding and spacing as well which i don’t believe they have achieved the after result.

The front desk service from the ladies is good though.

Hi Nusrat, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share feedback about your experience. We treat mild to moderate crowding, spacing, and general alignment concerns. All the before and afters that we share are verified customers. Every customer's smile is different, and while issues may appear to be similar, there are many factors that go into determining if someone is eligible for clear aligner therapy. If our dentists and orthodontists determine that we cannot make improvements through our clear aligners, we will always let a customer know this up front. I am sending you a private message to see if we can assist with any concerns. Best, Emily

Amazing technology, excellent service.

Very happy to find this company, we have received and excellent service, the assistant had a knowledge to answer all my questions, very reasonably priced compared to other orthodontic treatments.

Store LocationParramatta
Thank you for the feedback, Elina! This makes us smile.

Wonderful

Shradha, her assistant and the woman at the front desk were wonderful, friendly, gentle and fast with the 3d scan. It was an interesting experience and consultation. Thank you so much.

Store LocationNorth Sydney
Kate, we really appreciate your positive review!

Temporary set up in a ‘communal work space’.

The ‘shop’ had been set up in a communal work space which was not very professional. I felt like the consultant was reading from a script. Not a great experience.

Hi Belinda, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We always want customers to feel excited and informed, so we're disappointed to see this. We appreciate the feedback about the location of our shop and will be passing all of this along to management. I am also sending you a private message to get some additional information from you. Best, Madison

Great customer service.

Jasmin (Martin Place, Syd) was thorough, friendly, answered all my questions and was not pushy. This survey answer requires 30 words to submit, but I've said all I need to say.

Thanks for your kind comments about our team!

Initial consultation

Very informative and amazing technology. The consultant answered all of my questions well regarding the company and how the service works.

Only small downside was I felt slightly pressured to purchase the program right then and there without seeing the plan from the dentist/orthodontist first.

Hi Janu, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Nice and inviting place

The smile direct club at parramatta was close to the station about a 3 min walk. My consultant Mayra was very kind and informative she made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions.

Charlene, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Extremely accommodating

My consultation was thorough, detailed and consultant welcoming and warm to deal with.
The scan was quicker than I thought and painless. Smile Direct Martin Place were accommodating to my needs and the service has been above exceptional

Thanks, Mitch! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

A perfect visit

Melaine my consultant at Parramatta office explained everything beautifully and made me feel comfortable.she was really nice, informative and cooperative in all manners. I recommend a visit there to everyone in order to get a beautiful smile.
Thanks!!

Nisha, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Great experience at clinic

The building at Parramatta was easy to find, a five-minute walk from the station. My consultant Jordan was very friendly and informative and I felt like she really cared and catered to my needs by answering any questions I had swiftly and skillfully. The 3D scan was quick and easy and at the end, they even provided me with a free teeth whitening kit and a lip balm. I left the clinic feeling informed and excited to start my Smile direct Invisalign experience. Smile direct club not only has amazing prices but amazing staff working for them. I would highly recommend!

Flinda, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Quite optimistic, can’t wait for positive results!

Reception was quite exceptional, staff very friendly and welcoming. Procedure was not painful in any way. Didn’t waste any time there. Staff quite reassuring, hoping for the best results. Thanks

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Friendly, bubbly knowlegable consultant

Our consultant, Sonia was fantastic, she talked us through what to expect, produced the 3D scan quickly and effectively and answered all the questions we had. We are looking forward to seeing the proposed smile in a few days.

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Great appointment very polite

My appointment was great, the only downfall was that I had a bit of trouble finding the office, very informative staff and friendly, made me feel comfortable during my appointment.

Happy to hear this, Ivana! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Amazing customer service!

Loved the customer service experienced. Noma was assigned to me and she was amazing! Bubbly and funny and she answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her as the person overseeing your case as she is professional and very informative. Only downfall was I waited 15 minutes past my booking time.

Thank you so much for sharing, Dawn! This means the world to us.

Much to be excited about!

My smile guide Manish was super helpful, professional & friendly. He made it very easy for me to get excited about this product, and was very clear about all the benefits (and answered all my concerns). As I’ve had a bad experience with braces in the past, I was hesitant about spending more money and time on my smile - but Manish helped me make that a very easy decision! With the lack of recurring visits required and the different payment options available, I felt it was a very convenient deal for me, which I honestly didn’t want to pass on!
Excellent customer service, very informative and very easy to get on board this product! Recommending to all who are interested, definitely worth it 100% - even just for the first visit to learn more. Looking forward to my retainers arrival.... :)

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sara.

Great Experience

It was A Great Experience!! Anton was amazing and so Funny. Glad to join Smile direct club and can’t wait to get started
Loving the Free LED Teeth Whitener Btw !!

This makes us smile! Thank you, Chogi.