Jessica M.

Jessica M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous visit

Was blown away with how accommodating Angelina was when I had my appointment. I had two of my kids with me and they had colouring books and crayons ready for when we arrived. Prices are extremely reasonable and their referral incentives are fabulous :)
10/10 recommend

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store LocationAdelaide, SA
Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

She was amazing

Hi how r u The girl who took me through was amazing was not very push too take up the offer the guy from day before was not good he was pushy..

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, Jason. thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Katie

KatiePerth, WA

Friendly service

Helpful friendly service from Ashley!
She explained everything thoroughly and made me feel confident starting the smile journey!
Would have been 5 stars if not for the wait time. I ended up being there for an hour rather than a quick 30 min appointment because they were running late.

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for your feedback, your review means a lot to us. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Refinements Visit

The woman who took me through my appointment was amazing! She was so friendly and thorough and made it a really positive experience. 10/10! A big thank you to her. Please pass on my gratitude :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Rebecca. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Denise L.

Denise L.Sydney, NSW

Much better than getting moulds at home

Person that attended me was very skilful, patient and professional. I should have gone to the shop right from the start if I knew there was one. Much better to go to the shop and get a 3d scan than getting moulds at home.

Store Locationparramatta, nsw
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Denise! It is always a pleasure to assist you. If you need any additional support, remember that we are here to assist, just send us an email to: reviews@smiledirectclub.com

Dalit Brar

Dalit BrarPerth, WA

I got excellent information about smile from staff members

Ashleigh was very knowledgeable and friendly and the receptionist as well it was my first visit over there .They treated me in a very respectful and friendly manner.looking forward to changing my smile.‍‍‍

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Dalit, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Anna G.Sydney, NSW

Awesome staff and amazing customer service

The staff were fantastic and friendly, my smile guide Emma was super awesome. Polite, patient, easy to talk too, were able to answer all questions and explaining that one can understand.

Store LocationSydney cbd
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Anna, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Anna G.

No problem was glad too do it.

WendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Experience

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Wendy, we will be more than happy to continue assisting you privately, you can also send us an email with your details at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will continue helping your case

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I'm truly sorry to hear that, please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. We cant provide you assistance via this platform.

Easy and friendly

Emma explained each step thoroughly and was really friendly. The whole process from beginning to end was very easy and enjoyable. I would highly recommend to anyone who is considering.

Store LocationWestfield, Sydney CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see you are taking the first step on your new smile. If you ever need our assistance don't hesitate to reach out at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Wendy Noyes

Wendy NoyesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

The ladies behind the counter were lovely and polite. The person who performed my scan was very accomodating and took her time to explain everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable the entire time and am confident in smile direct club.

Store LocationBrisbane City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Uncertain answer

It is my son 4th set of alligners, we can’t get any answer fr the shop if they can fix the bottom teeth or not. We explanation why is the bottom teeth is not improving.

Store LocationParamatta, nsw
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to further assist you.

Worst customer service

Absolutely hated the process with Smile Direct Club Australia from start to finish. The girl at my initial appointment seemed to have no idea what she was selling and gave me multiple false information. After following the program as directed, my teeth are not straight and I've been asking to cancel. Though there's no customer service within Australia making receiving the support I needed impossible. Overseas call centres never call back. Do not recommend.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Matilda. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Such an easy process

Such an easy and fast process the ladies were so friendly and nice to talk to. Thank you for making thing process so simple and exciting. Was also so easy to make an appointment!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kaisey, thank you for the high star rating!

Fantastic initial consult; excited to begin!

I had my initial consult with Emma at the Sydney Smile Direct store and am so excited to begin! Emma explained everything I needed to know and answered all my questions, making me feel so confident and comfortable with the service. I have been to many consults with dentists and orthodontists for Invisalign, but I am glad I waited to come to Smile Direct before going ahead with those options! Affordable, great customer service, and very knowledgeable employees. Thanks, Emma!

Store LocationSydney, NSW.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Emily! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Maria

Maria Perth, WA

Worst thing I’ve ever done in my life

This dose not deserve even one star. Worst experience of my life !
It’s been four months and I’ve been back and fourth abt 50 times. Was sent moulds that didn’t even fit my teeth. Went in for second scan and waited another month for them to fix the issue.
They hung up on me over and over again when I asked them what was going on with my moulds. Worst customer service ever !
Do not go with smile direct
I suggest getting it locally done then to go thru what I went thru
It’s been 4 months and I have no aligners
And my teeth are not straight because they have sent me aligners that do not fit
And when you call them they just keep transferring you around and end up getting hung up on.
Do not waste your time !! Biggest scam

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Maria. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Great first appointment

Went to visit for the first time and very happy with the initial process and products. Very explanatory and seems like a great option for orthodontics. Staff was very nice and it felt comfortable during the appointment

Store LocationPitt St
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Maria! It is always a pleasure to assist you.

Nice friendly people

So far so good, need more time to
Read over the consent.
Nice experience to view your own teeth on a 3D scan and staff are nice
I’m looking forward to hear from the dentist regards next steps.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Really enjoyed this experience!

My brother and I were very pleased to gain insight on our teeth, have fun, and comprehend all the information provided. We are thrilled to undertake this journey for smiles that we are proud of!
The SmileGuide Nidhi was professional, sweet and clear; hence making our experience very much enjoyable and stress free.
Thank you SmileDirectClub!
We are eager to receive our packages :)

Store LocationParramatta Westfield centre
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We aim 100% satisfaction with the service provided, we are happy to hear about your experience Luna, thanks for your kind review.

So happy with my results so far

The ladies that looked after me were lovely. They showed me my smile before and now. Such a pleasant place to do my smile through. I can’t wait to see my end result

Store LocationAdelaide city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Daniela, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Sophia was amazing

I don't know the name of the lovely lady who let me up on Saturday the 13th, but she was really friendly and the right amount of chatty. Explained what I needed to do and was very good with Covid restrictions; scan in, hand sanitize etc.
When Sophia met me she was very friendly and walked me through the whole process. She showed me what to expect in the box, the time frames as well as the cost. She was super friendly and well informed and answered all my questions. Numerous times she would stop and ask if I had any questions so far. She explained everything she was doing and at no point was I uncomfortable with her scanning my mouth. I highly recommend going to see both of these people.

Store LocationAuckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Johnathan! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. We are super excited to see you had an amazing time at the SmileShop and can't wait to see your new smile

Marcia D

Marcia Dasked

SmileDirectClub

I am having so much trouble getting answers through emails, I live in Karratha WA so it would be very hard for me to go in store service, what could be the best way to have actually someone I can talk to about the treatment, as I am not happy with the results at all, and I just finished the 4 months treatment , going to retainers just today.
Thanks Marcia Diaz

Hi Marcia,

I hope you are doing great. I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced, we will be more than happy to take a look on your case to find a solution, please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019