1,617 reviews

Penny Watson

Penny WatsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely terrible

Do not even consider doing this to your teeth with this company
I completed treatment a few months ago. complete disaster, the liners have moved my teeth yes but to the point where is completely ruined my bit. My front teeth had such a big gab I spit on everyone when I talk, I cant eat food properly because my teeth don't line up. I now bite my inner cheeks at nights when I sleeping because my teethe don't line up so wake up sore & bleeding. Have asked the company to contact me as I want my money back but nothing. Have now stopped my payments so will see if that gets any response. These people are not qualified dentists so don't even go there. Also was told without a doubt I could claim on health insurance...absolute lie.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationAdelaide

Friendly, efficient

Diane was careful to ensure my scan was accurate and she was friendly and professional. I had a scan for refinements so I’m familiar with the process. I’m happy with SDC so far, I notice a big improvement with my teeth.

Store LocationAuckland
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your kind words Mae, super happy to hear about your progress!

Great experience so far!

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hannah thank you very much for your awesome review! we'll continue working hard to give you the best experience possible :D

Amy R.

Amy R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Was a really pleasant visit, was treated very well and everything was explained clearly, my experience was incredibly positive, and I’m excited for everything moving forward from now on thank you

Store LocationMelb vic

Great service!

Very informative and very friendly staff which made this an overall great experience! Also there were plenty of parking available! Quick and easy process and would definitely recommend to others.

Store LocationChristchurch
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi, Ellie. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Best experience and staff

Went in for a check up, so happy with how my teeth are coming along, Derek and the friendly staff were so helpful. They helped answer all questions I had. I feel so much more confident since starting my treatment. Most affordable and quickest option in times of aligners. I wish I did this earlier! Thank you so much !

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Taleshia. We are always here for you!

I have had a 3D scan and I am excited to start my new journey, easy process. Thank you so much for a great experience! Staff were friendly and helpful!

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Brearna, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sajad

SajadSydney, NSW

Took money but never sent the box

First Consult - Awesome

Excellent experience with the first visit and scan. I get nervous easy so they made me feel comfortable and always checked i was ok. Fingers crossed i am eligible for aligners.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Ashleigh! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Excellent service!

Could not recommend this location more. Laura was my SmileGuide, and she was incredible! She made me so comfortable, and calm during my visit as I was a bit nervous. Great customer service :)

Store LocationSydney CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Pasene Silao

Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Craig S.

Craig S.Perth, WA

My girls new smile

All good at this stage. Very friendly people to talk to. Very quick and easy consult. Looking forward to seeing my girls new smile. She already has a smile on her face in anticipation.

Store LocationPerth WA
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you Craig for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Janette W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smile change hopefully

I have had a 3D scan and I am excited to start my new journey, I hope I am reviewed by an authorised orthodontist as discussed today so we can get white straight teeth that I have wanted for years and years

Store LocationMelbourne
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Janette, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Janette W.

Thanks for your comments Joy, again I am excited but just hope my scans are reviewed and moulds are reviewed by a qualified orthodontist

Corinne miles

Corinne milesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consult was brilliant, very informative. Fingers crossed for approval

Sonja was very lovely and understanding, she explained everything brilliantly. She answered all my questions, and explained the whole process. Fingers crossed I can get approved for a treatment plan

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Corinne, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Oliver

OliverSydney, NSW

I found the hard sell and practiced off topic conversation off putting

I was pretty excited about the prospect of getting my teeth straightened. I see no reason why high tech remote orthodontics shouldn't work, but I found the sale tactics very off putting.

In this particular situation I think trying to get me to sign up without having the chance to review my plan or have dentist look at it is potentially dangerous. In my case the four month plan they sent me had straight teeth but an open bight and increased gaps between teeth, so I'm not going to go for it. I'm sure some people get great outcomes, I just don't think these kind of sale tactics have any place in healthcare.

Store LocationSydney, CBD

Amazing customer service!

Sarah A from the Melbourne branch was amazing! She was so friendly and helpful and provided such a positive energy to the consultation. Thank you so much for a great experience!

Store LocationMelbourne, Collins St
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Ivy, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Rivera

RiveraPerth, WA

Awsome

I arrived late to my appointment but the girls managed to fit me in and were very professional.
The appointment was quick and straightforward answered all my questions I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Store LocationPerth WA
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words Rivera! We're honoured.

Was great!

I had Diane as my smile guide, she was very kind and made me feel comfortable, I really enjoyed my visit! There was easy conversation throughout my whole appointment, thank you!

Store LocationAuckland
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Jahnevah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Don’t waste your money! It’s a nightmare process!!!

Store LocationBrisbane
Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Awesome service, friendly staff

From the moment I stepped through the door I felt like one of the family, costumer service was second to none. Will definitely be recommending to family and friends, thank you for a special day.

Store LocationPerth CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Stewart! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

Valentene L.

Valentene L.asked

SmileDirectClub

Am I eligible for this treatment if I still have some fillings to do?

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Valetene, thanks for your question! We recommend all dental work be completed prior to starting treatment to ensure the best fit for the aligners. Feel free to give us a call or email if you have any other questions.

Samantha N.

Samantha N.asked

SmileDirectClub

Just got my aligners today. I've worn them for 10 hours now and have just taken them out to have a break and my jaw is in soooo much pain. Has anyone else experienced that?

Alex C.
Alex C.

Hi Samantha.
Yes, I get the same pains whenever I put a new set of aligners in. I think the first set hurt the most then afterward its not so bad. You actually start to look forward to that feeling later on because you know they are being moved into place. Good luck (Side note: if it bothers you a lot, switch aligners before bed that way you wear them in while you sleep)

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Samantha, thanks so much for the question! Some discomfort is normal in any clear aligner therapy treatment, but our dental team is always available to help with any treatment related questions. Feel free to send us a message if you have any concerns!

Clay
Clay

Yep Sam the first weeks are brutal, Don't buy anything you need to chew as you will be in tears, and quite a few points along the journey the teeth really start moving and hurt like hell. I turned a corner at around 4 months and they were moving less and the pain was less. Just make sure all the burrs are removed around the edges so your gums don't get cut and you should be fine. I skipped a few meals initially because I thought removing the aligner might pull tooth out, but after 24 hours it was getting better. Process was bloody painful but somewhat worked.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Contact Number 1800 515 1981800 515 1981800 515 1980800 8544 751
Address28/140 Saint Georges Terrace, Perth WA, Australia30/91 King William Street, Adelaide SA, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYes