• Incentivised Review Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation. (885) · I am part-way through a treatment plan. (29) · I have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation. (12) · I have completed a treatment plan. (9)

CHOPPER

CHOPPERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really made up for poor effort from USA

After SMD losing my impressions and pulling my hair out trying to deal with Customer Service, Linda and Nicola came to the rescue with outstanding service at Maroochydore, QLD. Thanks

Location VisitedQLD, Maroochydore

Easy process

Melissa made the whole process so easy and made me feel so comfortable. Every question I had was answered and left me excited about receiving my aligners. Thank you to the Tuggerah team

Store LocationTuggerah
Matt C.

Matt C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I’m glad I did this

I was scared at first but the consultant Claire was absolutely wonderful and I’m glad she explained how this would work and I hope to do a catch up soon

Store LocationCivic
Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Great, professional and relaxed.

Great, professional and relaxed - literally service with a smile. Skyla answered all my questions and made the whole experience fun! I know what’s next in the process - really impressed. Thanks so much.

Store LocationAuckland
Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

I went to the Tuggerah store for my 3D scan. The ladies there were very friendly and helpful. They explained the whole process (scan and what would happen after) and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend see them for your clear aligners.

Ana

AnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bec is excellent and very helpful with all questions

Very easy. Very professional and well informed. I would recommend to anyone who is having second guesses. They will accommodate any questions and any problems that you may encounter. Again they want you to be satisfied and happy. And you will get that.

Store LocationBoxhill
Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Location VisitedVIC, Box Hill

Very Professional Service

All staff were very attentive and Mannish explained the process step by step. Had all my photos taken and now looking forward to the next steps and a big smile

Willson Tanamal

Willson TanamalSydney, NSW

Everything is Great!

Mo and Olie did an amazing job. They make me look forward to having a better smile and make us feel comfortable. Although we were 10 minutes late because we have to walk our way there, everybody is so welcoming and friendly. Excellent!

Store LocationMacquarie Park SmileDirectClub

Pappy

PappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful slow service

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.

I already feel like a new person - and that’s only from the initial appointment!

I have one problem upper tooth that’s been a confidence problem for me for 7 years. Today’s initial appointment has made me finally, for the first time, get excited about smiling and showing my teeth! The down payment and monthly payment plan is very reasonable and won’t cost an arm and a leg! I left my appointment already feeling like a new person and I can’t wait to receive my aligners! Thanks SmileDirect Club

Store LocationSmileDirect Club on Albert Street in Auckland CBD

Bad service

When you sign up they state that 2 sets of retainers are included at the end of the plan but they charge you for them($155 each) and then don’t respond to your emails and requests

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Nathan, thanks for leaving us a review. This is concerning to see and we would like to help. I'm sending you a private message to get some additional information, so we can make this right. Best, Emily

Nola

NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

couldn’t live without it !

Amazing customer service, thank you for helping me get the smile I want ! Thank you so much Isabel for being the sweet and kind person you are, I felt really uncomfortable during the 3D scan but I couldn’t have done it without your bubbly self & jokes !

Store LocationSmileditect ANZ tower center
Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.

Aleisha King

Aleisha KingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smiling already.

Everything was explained clearly and the scan was super fast and painless, not to mention how impressive the 3D images were. My daughter can't wait to start the process of changing her smile.

Store Location310 Edward St , Brisbane
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Aleisha, we really appreciate your positive review!

Consultation experience

The marketing and ease of appointment making was amazing. Was expecting to have a fun and dynamic experience. Not really the case. Staff has their spiel down pat but it was all the important detail around it that dulled the interest. Getting into the office was weird, waited for 10 minutes for someone to come down stairs and open the door, only to need to sneak in when someone else left. When i didn't sign up on the day the feeling was one of rudeness, make your own way out...and a few other small bits and pieces that all make up client confidence.

Store LocationChadstone
Kirsti K.

Kirsti K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing :D

The whole process was so easy and not painful at all :D It took about 20 minutes for everything to be done and everyone was so friendly. It was the best teeth experience ever!!

Store LocationParramatta
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Kirsti, we really appreciate your feedback!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly hassle free service

Went in and the whole process was very easy. I saw Lauren at the Brisbane City location and she was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend these guys if you’re serious about improving your smile.

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Chris, we're delighted to read your review!

Wonderful experience

Looking forward for the dentist approval soon. Can’t wait to start my journey. Relatively new experience and it’s a good start. Ambience was great and nice staff to start with.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing!

Looking forward for a brighter teeth

Friendly staff. Nice location. Product still waiting to try so cannot give comment for now. Experienced the initial consultation wa s great. Able to answer my queries and gave a lot of information.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Jerome, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Dee was very helpful and easy going and explained every step in detail.. very pleasant experience, takes out all the nervousness and anxiety.. really great experience so far. Let’s get smiling

Location VisitedVIC, Frankston
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello Aaron, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Dina

DinaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

Thanks Mayra for the great service! very sweet and professional. I had an amazing experience at the smiledirect club at parramatta. all information were useful and cant wait to start the program

Store LocationSmiledirect club parramatta
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Dina.

Nadiia

Nadiiaasked

Hi. I am wondering if this price is for top and bottom teeth

Need to know

Need to knowasked

I have read a lot of reviews from the US. The biggest issues have been,

1. Not the right fit, digging into gums and too long or too short, have often been reported.
2. Creates straighter teeth but at the price of getting an incorrect bite after treatment.

How do you get the fit right from scanning and why is it happening so much?
Are you unable to straighten teeth without getting a "bad bite" result?
It does all seem a bit out of reach, or, Too Good To Be True!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi there! Thank you so much for the question. I apologize for the delay here. I wanted to make sure I could answer all of your questions completely.

1. How do you get the fit right from scanning and why is it happening so much?
Each of our aligners are manufactured to ensure that they fit our Club members' smiles comfortably, and are also trimmed and buffed prior to being shipped. However, every smile is different, so some may experience some discomfort when they're first starting out.

2. Are you unable to straighten teeth without getting a "bad bite" result?
Yes! Our Australian registered dentists and orthodontists have the ability to develop a treatment plan specific to the customer's concerns and avoid negative results. While we do not claim to resolve all bite concerns, ensuring that our Club members maintain a healthy bite is one of our top priorities when creating a new smile plan. With teeth movement, bite changes during treatment are normal. If customers ever have any concerns or aren't tracking as expected, we're able to offer mid-course corrections and re-evaluations to get them back on track.

3. Why do you charge the same costs when some people only receive a top or bottom treatment? This is not mentioned anywhere.
All of our smile plans have the same costs involved regardless of treatment length or complexity since the price also includes the remote orthodontic assessment, impression capture and digitization, lab set-up fees, and remote monitoring during treatment. The aligners themselves are only one part of the full smile journey.

4. Why can't we call directly to the Smile Direct Club where the consultation takes place?
While our SmileGuides come from a variety of backgrounds and have the ability to answer questions our grinners have regarding our service, process, technology, etc., we find it best to direct those questions to our Customer Care Team Members as to not delay any appointments or slow down the process at our SmileShops.
Our Dental Team is also available 24/7 for any Club member that may have any questions or concerns regarding their treatment.

Feel free to send us a private message if we can assist with anything else!

Laura W.

Laura W.asked

I am currently using Direct Smile and I am finding the first couple of days extremely sore. They are also really affecting my tongue and it’s sore every time I try and speak - is this something that anyone else has had before and do you know if that’s normal?

Tammy Blake
Tammy Blake

My gums were sore the first day or two and again with new set of aligners but definitely not my tongue. Hopefully Smile Direct reply to you here

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Discomfort is normal in any teeth straightening treatment. This soreness should gradually go away after the first few days of wearing new aligners. If it doesn't go away after a few days, our customer care team can be reached at 1800 515 197 and will be able to assist.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives