Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

32 questions from our users

John
Johnasked
SmileShop NSW, Sydney

Hi, i got my plan approved, but disappointedly, it was only for an upper aligner, not a lower. Both upper and lower were scanned, and both need work. For the people who are raving about the results - did you only do upper? Why scan lower if it's just upper that are treated?

L.Apps
L.Appsasked
SmileDirectClub Online Store

I have tried numerous times (different days) to use the webpage and all I ever get is there something went wrong. Is this normal?

Abby S.
Abby S.

I have never had this error message, the website always works for me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi there, our website is www.smiledirectclub.com
If you have any questions at all, please let us know or send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will be more than happy to help you.

Rob Gardner
Rob Gardnerasked
MALCOLM
MALCOLM
Alex H
Alex Hasked

Do you have a lot of young kids using your product? 13 years of age

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi there, Alex. As long as he or she does not have any more baby teeth, we will be more than happy to help.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Marcia D
Marcia Dasked
SmileDirectClub

I am having so much trouble getting answers through emails, I live in Karratha WA so it would be very hard for me to go in store service, what could be the best way to have actually someone I can talk to about the treatment, as I am not happy with the results at all, and I just finished the 4 months treatment , going to retainers just today.
Thanks Marcia Diaz

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

sarah.scholesasked
SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked
SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Tom
Tomasked
NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

Valentene L.
Valentene L.asked
SmileDirectClub

Am I eligible for this treatment if I still have some fillings to do?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi Valetene, thanks for your question! We recommend all dental work be completed prior to starting treatment to ensure the best fit for the aligners. Feel free to give us a call or email if you have any other questions.

Samantha N.
Samantha N.asked
SmileDirectClub

Just got my aligners today. I've worn them for 10 hours now and have just taken them out to have a break and my jaw is in soooo much pain. Has anyone else experienced that?

Alex C.
Alex C.
Clay
Clay
Nessasked
SmileDirectClub

Why are all your 5 star reviews from people who have only had an initial consultation, and all your 1-2 star reviews are from people who have actually experienced the treatment?

Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Ness

Thanks, Tatiana! You have saved me from making a mistake. I have already ordered a mould kit, but I'll be happy to lose the $70 and move on. The reviews are too awful to consider using this service.

John Haggarty
John Haggartyasked
NSW, Miranda

I wish to have my 12 year old son assessed for suitability for you treatment if I can.

Joy S.SmileDirectClubSend a private message

Thanks for reaching out, John. Please give us a call at 1800 515 198 so we can help!

alex
alexasked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

What is the phone number of the adelaide office

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Our SmileShop locations do not take support phone calls and are all currently closed, but our customer care team is available 24/7 at 1800 515 198.

Melissa C.
Melissa C.asked
SmileDirectClub

Hi, Can I please hear from people who have completed the program? How long did it take. Were there any complications. Did you get the help you needed along the way. Are you happy with the results?
I have been to two orthodontist. Both said I needed a tooth removed to make space and a time frame of 18 month. Smile Direct are saying no tooth removal and approximately 6 months??? I'm a little skeptical.

Sam S.
Sam S.
Alexia
Alexiaasked
SmileShop NZ, Auckland

Can I please have someone ring me on 0211179810 . We would like to ask a few questions about my daughters teeth. We live in Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands and rather than travel all the way down and do the kit test. We need a little bit of advice prior .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Unfortunately, I'm unable to schedule an outbound call, but you're more than welcome to call our customer care team at 1800 515 198 any time.

Damo d.
Damo d.asked
SmileShop WA, Perth

What Australian health insurers cover this?

Lifi
Lifi
RomDawg
RomDawg
rosealba1999
rosealba1999asked
SmileShop NSW, Parramatta

Where will I be able to get the lip balm?
Can I come into your Parramatta location and buy some?

Joy S.SmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi Rosealba, we currently do not sell our lip balm in Australia but it does come complimentary with each SmileShop visit as well as being included in the aligner kit.

Nadiia
Nadiiaasked
SmileDirectClub

Hi. I am wondering if this price is for top and bottom teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

We have two pricing options available that are the same for any customer's treatment. If a customer is eligible for treatment on both arches, they'll pay this amount.

Cazzdoll
Cazzdoll

So does this mean there is a different price for only one arch if needed?

Joy S.SmileDirectClubSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Other Dental Services