Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Billy B.
Billy B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything went smooth but…

So I had finished my course and it’s mostly good but I wanted to get every tooth looking straight so I contacted and requested if I could get more aligners included which was agreed. Got my 2nd scan completed but 7 weeks later after being told to wait 5 weeks for my aligners to have nothing had been sent or delivered. Contacted and it seems my aligners were forgotten and never made. Now I’m waiting 5 more weeks for them to be made.
The initial set was smooth just the redo process was a mess. I would recommend for them being cost effective and working well though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Billy. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Gabi
Gabi Perth, WA

Great experience

Angelica was super helpful, this was such an easy process. The appointment answered all of my questions, watching the 3D image appear was very cool. I can’t wait to start my journey.

Store LocationPerth, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Meredith Gonzalez
Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

No regrets! Amazing Free Consultation

Angelina was the kindest, friendliest and patient She made me feel great in taking this step and her reassuring and helpful info was priceless to me Thank you so much

Store LocationPerth, WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Meredith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

Store LocationNewmarket
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing service

Amazing and service thorough service. The team were refreshingly friendly and welcoming. Covid safe practices were also great. Thanks to Wyatt for a great appointment and listening to my needs and wants

Store LocationPitt street
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chloe! Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to assist you!

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Welcoming & professional

Had such a lovely experience at SmileDirect - The gorgeous lady Neha made me feel comfortable & very excited to get my Invisalign.
The process was also quick, professional & simple which made the experience all the more better.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jess. Thank you for this awesome review!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Steph K
Steph KSydney, NSW

So excited to start!

Wyatt and the team were all so friendly and helpful, I left my consult with all the information I needed and more.
I’m so excited to start my Smile direct journey and to finally have straight teeth again.

Store LocationSydney CBD, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steph, we're delighted to read your review!

Maddie
Maddie

So excited!

The teama t the Sydney store were so friendly and helpful. Gave me all the info I needed and answered all of my questions. Can't wait to receive the product

Store LocationSydney, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Maddie. Thank you for this awesome review!

Amazing people, amazing service.

Thankyou SmileShopDirect, Christchurch, New Zealand for the 5 star service. Professional and friendly, they explained everything thoroughly and to detail. Thankyou especially to Maddy for being absolutely wonderful. Your professionalism speaks volume.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sal, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Ola S.
Ola S.Sydney, NSW

The Experience was awesome

I had an issue with using my retainers. My teeth had adjusted and none of my previous aligners perfectly worked as I have mixed them all up. I visited and the attendant was so professional. She also spent time on what I needed to do from now till I get my aligners ans even after. She also had read my file and was pleasant about asking the right questions.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ola, thanks for your kind comments about our team!

Carm518
Carm518Victoria, Victoria

Wait time

I was asked to get there 15 mins prior to appointment, which I did. Another person came out of her appointment and the lady asked me if I was the 10:30 appointment which I replied that I was the 11. She said she wouldn't be long and went back in the cubicle. She left me waiting for 15 mins until it turned 11:00. I just felt that she could of taken me in a little bit early or was this not allowed??? Just a bit disappointed. Otherwise the appointment was good. Team member was friendly.

Store LocationSouth Morang, Victoria
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That is correct, it is part of the policy that our SmileGuides need to follow, however, we truly apologize for the inconvenience.