Marcus_BS

Marcus_BSSouth East Queensland, QLD

3D Scan / Technician, Front Desk Service

Front desk service was very friendly and professional. Sonia my SDC technician ran me through product answering all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Sonia the SDC technician. Will give updates when I receive my SDC box and start treatment.

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marcus, we aim for 100% satisfaction and we are happy hear from you and your experience, thanks for taking the time to let us know!

miss.sammi86

miss.sammi86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get a view while getting photos of your teeth!

The people working there were very friendly, professional. Very hygienic, too! And the view was incredible from the top floor. It was very easy to do, and less stressful than doing the moulds at home!

Store LocationAdelaide SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Kendall

Kendall

Awesome

Great staff, great appointment! I felt very comfortable with my appointment and felt very comfortable going ahead with my smile journey! Thank you Manny for being awesome and answering all my questions ☺️

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kendall, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Simple and pleasant

The initial visit and 3D scan was simple and no fuss. The process doesn’t take long and there’s no discomfort what do ever. The technician allows you to take photos of the scan so you have a reference to refer to in the future.
Nice friendly staff to deal with who are very professional in their work.

Store LocationAuckland CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shane, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Tonie

Tonie South East Queensland, QLD

Pleasant experience in the smile store

Lauren was super friendly and welcoming, second time seeing her, which was nice. So quick and easy. The new store is in a great location and very professional looking. Thanks

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Ha Lala was the best, she deserves a million stars.

Ha Lala was very helpful and knew what to do. She made everything look easy and explained everything accurately. Definitely deserves a pay rise because she is the best of the best - Mohammad esmaeel

Store LocationQueen street Melbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Mohammad. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Hello

Nice friendly people. Instructions on location and parking would have been better in a map with directions and instructions as a pdf file so it could have been printed prior to appointment as some cell phones can't get in to the attachment. Otherwise good visit.

Store LocationAuckland NZ

Great servicr

Felt at ease with Tess she was very thorough and made me feel like a valued customer. She stepped me through each step and I left feeling like I was ready to take the leap.

Store LocationAuckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Katrina, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Duncan

Duncan

Great and warm service

Great service by Smile (Alice) who explained everything very easily and provided everything I needed to walk away happy. Looking forward to the journey with Smile. Walked away with a new whitening kit as well

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Duncan, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Josh

Josh Perth, WA

Outstanding service

Professional and accommodating
Ashleigh was excellent and the receptionist also very friendly and helpful. Everything was explained thoroughly and it was an exciting and rewarding experience. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

Store LocationPerth WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Josh, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Professional & quick

Service was professional & appointment didn’t take long. Was asked if I had questions etc every step of the way & everything was quick & easy. Overall it was a great experience that I would recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marnie, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Really nice appointment with Diane who was super professional and explain all the process, step by step!

Nice place, nice assistance, it feel comfortable and secured to start this new adventure! I really recommend going to do his 3D scan and talk with the assistants + the view is amazing there!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! thank you very much for your amazing review Jane.

Awesome experience!

Had a 10:30am appointment and they were extremely punctual and friendly throughout my experience. Maya took great care of me throughout the process and was very easy to talk to. Would highly recommend

Store LocationParramatta, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks your for wholesome review Tim, we are commited to provide you with the best experience possible, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback!

Jax

Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing Staff

Couldn’t believe how friendly and thorough the staff were in ensuring the best quality care for their customers. Really happy and confident to go ahead with this. Thanks a lot Huniani

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Danielle. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Wynonah

WynonahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really informative and very helpful

I was pleasantly surprised after attending my 3D scan. I had a lady called Ha, who was very helpful and informative and I knew straight away this option would be perfect for me.

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wynonah, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

TrendyK

TrendyKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

I had a great consultation with Manny. Everything was explained to me clearly and now I await my results from the 3D scan. Hopefully the aligners arrive quickly, so I can begin my journey to correct my teeth.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trendy, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

SKmondeh

SKmondehMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality Service

I had a very well consultation everything was professional and comforting! My consultant with Angelina was wonderful, I felt welcomed and listened too and everything said was very clear and informative. I am very amazed and excited to start my straighter teeth journey! Thank you so much ! :)

Store LocationAdelaide, South Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

SKmondeh, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Rachael

Rachael Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I found the consultation really helpful they were very knowledgeable friendly and it was a very lovely experience I was taken through the whole process step by step was also given a complimentary whiting product which I cannot wait to try

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such a nice review, Rachel thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

Store LocationChadstone
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019