Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

3.3
Jeremy
JeremyPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

When there is an issue they don’t try get out of it. They cover the expense and make sure you receive what you pay for, with great ease!

Staff are friendly and courteous.

This is literally the best customer service iv ever had by a company.
Highly recommend.

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jeremy, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

rizal c.
rizal c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect can’t wait to use it

Just love it with the services and all staff in there very helpful and very welcoming also all the questions got very satisfied answered from the dr and staff in there

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Rizal. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at the SmileShop. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Services

Staff members are professional job. I am very appreciate that. I feel comfortable to talk and easy understand about product that I would like to get it. The clinic is nice and clean.

Store LocationCity Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience May, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jacob H.
Jacob H.Southwest, VIC

Absolute joke of a company

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go with smile direct. They will take your money & run. Thanks to smile direct, I now have 2.3k bill from my periodontist due to gum recession, caused directly from Smile direct. I passed this on to have some help as this is clearly not what I paid for & they have been next to no help & am still required to pay out my existing plan. Absolute joke of a company.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jacob. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Service with a great smile!!

Epic Service.. super friendly and informative!! Scan was super easy and was left feeling I was in good hands.

In and out within 30 mins.. clean and professional.. would highly recommend scan over impressions.

Store LocationPerth
Maria
Maria Perth, WA

Worst thing I’ve ever done in my life

This dose not deserve even one star. Worst experience of my life !
It’s been four months and I’ve been back and fourth abt 50 times. Was sent moulds that didn’t even fit my teeth. Went in for second scan and waited another month for them to fix the issue.
They hung up on me over and over again when I asked them what was going on with my moulds. Worst customer service ever !
Do not go with smile direct
I suggest getting it locally done then to go thru what I went thru
It’s been 4 months and I have no aligners
And my teeth are not straight because they have sent me aligners that do not fit
And when you call them they just keep transferring you around and end up getting hung up on.
Do not waste your time !! Biggest scam

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Maria. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Mo mo
Mo mo Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Touch up

Helpful, friendly, understanding, attentive, sympathetic, accommodating, this time around I felt more satisfied than the first visit and the team were willing to go above and beyond the correct the mistakes made in the past.

Store LocationMelbourne store
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart. We really appreciate it!

Excellent followup service

Having completed my treatment, 1 stubborn tooth was causing slight bite issues. Once contacted, the ‘touch up’ process began. I had another checkup and scan at The smile shop. In 5 weeks my extra aligners arrive.
The after treatment follow up service is thorough, excellent and at a hugely discounted cost.
Thanks SDC staff.

Store LocationAdelaide SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, we are glad you were finally able to get your desired smile through the aligners touch up process, time to shine that smile.

Lilly
LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

kkichie
kkichieSydney, NSW

the worst customer service everr - i havent got my refund yet for sending me incorrect aligners and no response yet

This amazing

Great experience nice customer service maya was very great can’t wait for my perfect smile loved the experience very hood to deal with and easy and fast can’t wait to youse the whitening

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mohamad, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

customertheyhavefrauded
customertheyhavefrauded

Committing Fraud

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I’ve had a few evaluations and was told early on these issues would be solved and they were not my teeth are exactly the same as before I started and now I have received a new email saying I’m not entitled to a refund and that they want more money

Someone needs to stop the fraud and give me my refund I’ve paid hundreds of dollars for absolutely nothing, THAT IS FRAUD

Jade L.
Jade L.South East Queensland, QLD

Just go to a real orthodontist!

The only reason this company has a 4.7 star rating is because they ask clients to review their initial consultation - before they’ve received the product. The customer service is abysmal and the product is terrible. They’ll sell it to you even if it can’t fix your alignment and then refuse to provide a refund. There is no real dentist available to you and the system will not work unless you already have straight teeth. Its the biggest waste of time and money.

Store LocationBrisbane
PennylouMelbourne

Easy at first but be careful

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Pennylou, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to help. I'm sending you a private message to get some additional information so we can look into it. Best, Emily

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Pennylou, Thank you so much for your recent feedback, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Happy to give you the smile you deserve.

Pennylou

It’s priceless, really. You’ve been great to me. Thank you.

VeeSydney, NSW

Didnt receive retainers and they wont refund, complete scam

Waited over 6 months for my retainers, never arrived. Customer service cant be contacted by phone or email. Received an email after several complaints to sign a waiver to get my refund. Can’t recommend this company or any similar, its a scam. They billed continued to bill me monthly and was unable to contact anyone from their company to cancel, had to close my credit card to stop them from taking my money. Stay away from this company

Store LocationSydney CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks again for leaving a review, Vee. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to make any issues right. I've reached out to you via private message a few times and am still available there if you need anything. Best, Emily

Vee

Didn't receive any private messages

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I have sent another private message. Feel free to respond there.