Go in store!!

After not receiving any response through email after 2-3 weeks, I decided to go into store. Professional and really nice staff. The service I get over the phone/email can be frustrating yet the service in store is amazing. Strange to think they are from the same company, I definitely recommend going in store! :D

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Fast and convenient

The facility is bright and cheery decor, very clean and taking every precaution in these uncertain times with Covid!! Avi is very thorough and informative, I feel like I’m in good hands and know I’m on the right path for my smile journey ☺️

Store LocationChristchurch NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Rob

Rob Perth, WA

Crooked smile

I am frustrated. I started my smile direct journey 4 months ago and I am not happy with the outcome. I have been advised to visit the store to take another 3D scan. The wait for extra aligner is 4 weeks and I have a crooked smile. I have been advised to wear the last aligner for 4 weeks. Not satisfied at all

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rob. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned about all the issues you have experienced. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards, Luana

Tashy

TashyPerth, WA

Happy with service and experience

Easy location, nice professional rooms, quick friendly service, state of the art tech, and very pleased with great service to make sure I am happy with my smile. My end of treatment was not as expected and you are giving me more aligners free of charge so I am happy and get correct outcome. Looking forward to the aligners..thanks a bunch

Store LocationPerth city Hay st
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tashy, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Excellent followup service

Having completed my treatment, 1 stubborn tooth was causing slight bite issues. Once contacted, the ‘touch up’ process began. I had another checkup and scan at The smile shop. In 5 weeks my extra aligners arrive.
The after treatment follow up service is thorough, excellent and at a hugely discounted cost.
Thanks SDC staff.

Store LocationAdelaide SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, we are glad you were finally able to get your desired smile through the aligners touch up process, time to shine that smile.

Fabulous service and excellent result!

Store LocationSydney at We Work
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow Linda, hearing about your experience really is amazing, we are super happy you were able to get ont only a new smile but also a healthier one! thank you very much for your words.

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Naive customerSydney, NSW

Do not use Smile Direct Club

Initial scan completed at SDC shop to fix minor alignment issue with top front 2 teeth. No bite issues.

Completed 4 month treatment plan. Re-evaluation scan completed at SDC shop, additional 2 month treatment plan.

Post SDC treatment, top front 2 teeth not completely aligned, also left with posterior open bite.

Dentist unable to fix. Referral provided for Orthodontist. Orthodontist advised cost of approx. $10k with treatment timeframe 12months.

Requested refund from SDC to put towards Orthodontist costs. Awaiting response from SDC Account Management Team before lodging complaint with ACCC.

Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) www.accc.gov.au

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are really sorry to hear about this, we will gladly assist you, and we would like to review your account. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com with your account information so we can check your account.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Poor service and after 9 months of aligners mediocre results.

Store LocationPerth wa
Jason V.

Jason V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My honest review of aligners

Penny Watson

Penny WatsonSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely terrible

Do not even consider doing this to your teeth with this company
I completed treatment a few months ago. complete disaster, the liners have moved my teeth yes but to the point where is completely ruined my bit. My front teeth had such a big gab I spit on everyone when I talk, I cant eat food properly because my teeth don't line up. I now bite my inner cheeks at nights when I sleeping because my teethe don't line up so wake up sore & bleeding. Have asked the company to contact me as I want my money back but nothing. Have now stopped my payments so will see if that gets any response. These people are not qualified dentists so don't even go there. Also was told without a doubt I could claim on health insurance...absolute lie.

Store LocationAdelaide
Lee

LeeDarwin, NT

Life changing! Confidence plus+!

I finished my treatment over 6 months ago and I can assure anyone thinking of doing this that it is THE best thing I've done for myself in a very long time AND it was in my budget. I'm in my late 40s and found the whole process to be incredibly easy and not very painful at all. It has given me new found confidence with my smile and I couldn't be happier with the results. So pleased I found this product and service while travelling in the USA and couldn't believe my luck when it came to Australia. Thank you to all the staff involved in my treatment. Everyone was very professional and caring. I would give Smile Direct Club 10 stars if I could! Thank you.

Store LocationMartin Place, Sydney NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lee, thank you so much for sharing!

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Kate

KateHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely lovely!

The ladies that helped me out were awesome! They talked me through everything and really made me feel supported! Couldn't ask for better service, would recommend to anyone looking into aligners.

Store LocationKotara, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Kate. We're delighted to read this!

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my results!

I had a 7 month plan (my bottom teeth were quite crowded) & had no problems whatsoever. I just wish I had done it earlier! Just ordered my second pair of retainers & all is still going well. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Location VisitedQLD, Chermside
Store LocationNo store, they’re sent in the mail.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Bec, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Jez

JezPerth, WA

Teeth pattern didn’t mesh after wearing guards

No NZ Service centre. Appalling wait times

6 months in teeth aren't straight; Re-evaluation done 3 months ago; new molds sent in & new trays still not sent! Progress lost. Emails go ignored and call center is in South America

Store LocationAuckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear this and will be sending you a private message to get some additional information. Best, Emily

it was perfect meeting!

i was late today. because i didn’t find the parking area. but they are so friendly and then i have enough time for asking about my plan.
that was good and i expect to next step.
thanks!

Store Locationauckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Carlton

CarltonPerth, WA

My trip to SmileDirectClub

I was very nervous when i attended my appointment but the specialist was very nurturing and attentive. Really explained everything in detail, and patient. Helped put me at ease and now i'm very excited and happy i med this decision to go ahead with this necessary treatment. Can't wait to see what my new smile will look like.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Carlton, we love seeing this!

Worst customer service ever!

Committing Fraud

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I’ve had a few evaluations and was told early on these issues would be solved and they were not my teeth are exactly the same as before I started and now I have received a new email saying I’m not entitled to a refund and that they want more money

Someone needs to stop the fraud and give me my refund I’ve paid hundreds of dollars for absolutely nothing, THAT IS FRAUD

jamielee.m.80

jamielee.m.80Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service with people who genuinely care

I just had an appointment with Valerie yesterday for my 15yr old son Zac and also had an appointment last year with Valerie for my 18yr old son whose finished his invisiligns treatment which was very successful,and that was the reason why I went back again. Valerie made both my sons feel super confident and comfortable. And she explained everything and is just so wonderful to deal with. Thank you Valerie for having that genuine care factor for my boys and their teeth. Would highly recommend having an appointment and getting invisiligns there at Parramatta Smile Direct.

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback!

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019