Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

wajid h.
wajid h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My smile is amazing now I can smile without hesitation

Did 3D scan for my retainers staff was amazing very satisfied I finished my 6 month aligners I can bleach it it’s really works yahoo best decision I made for fixing my teeth luv in it

Store LocationEmporium melbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Wajid! Thank you so much.

I always feel heard with smiledirect club, thank you

I’m loving my new smile ❤️ Little adjustments needed but I am great full for the customer service support, it has always been great. I always got my enquiries answered quickly.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Abby, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

pu koh

Go see a dentist and get it done right.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send us an email with your concerns at reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we monitor that inbox 24/7 and we didn´t receive any email from you previously. We are more than happy to help.

Jeremy
JeremyPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

When there is an issue they don’t try get out of it. They cover the expense and make sure you receive what you pay for, with great ease!

Staff are friendly and courteous.

This is literally the best customer service iv ever had by a company.
Highly recommend.

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jeremy, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!

Read this informative review if you're considering getting SmileDirect

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Danielle, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Iolene Michelle T.
Iolene Michelle T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find

Very professional....very friendly staff that explained each and every step. I could observe sanitizing of at all times and felt very confident that all Covid19 precautions were being implemented properly

Store LocationAdelaide, CBD, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you Iolene, thank you so much for awesome review.

Amazing customer service

Thank you Anton, not only are you super approachable and knowledgeable but you’re also professional who made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very much looking forward to my journey with Smile.

Store LocationSydney City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Adele. We are so glad to see this amazing review. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

SAMUELE
SAMUELEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money

Went through the process of impression and receiving the kit with no issues. Started the program, it all seemed to be going well until i reached the 5th. The bottom aligner broke and i got in contact with support. After a few days i was told to skip the set and jump directly onto the next one. From there on the aligner did not fit and cracked if i pushed them in and got no support or aligners replacements. Now i'm stuck with zero results and paying for it. Also through the treatment i was supposed to upload photos of how my teeth are moving, i did not upload photos and yet i received an email saying that the progress looks good. That is proof that SDC is a scam

Services

Staff members are professional job. I am very appreciate that. I feel comfortable to talk and easy understand about product that I would like to get it. The clinic is nice and clean.

Store LocationCity Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience May, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Alex Patsan
Alex PatsanNew South Wales

Advanced technology and efficient customer service

For someone that’s worked in the technology industry I found their dental tech capabilities quite efficient and advanced. I’m very impressed by the design platform, movement forecasting, product durability and customer service. Visible results each aligner change are excellent.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Alex. We are always here for you!

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service, great smile.

Smile Direct were great to deal with. They give a bit of the hard sell, but I can't fault their product or service from my experience. The postage can take a while, but talking to them via their Facebook page gets you a quick response. I'm delighted with the improvements to my smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! This means the world to us. If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards,

Leonie J
Leonie JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and convenient

This treatment was ideal for me. 5 month plan ended 1 year ago. Retainers still good. One hiccup sorted easily via Facebook Messenger. Looking into wires for top. Very pleased.

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Leonie, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Teresa
TeresaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t do it go anywhere else

All they did was move my gap from between my front two teeth to two teeth over. They say they will do it in x amount of time and it will look like this but it is lies. They send you out touch up kits that don’t actually move teeth straight. I’m in the processes of getting a partial refund and even that is predicted to take 10 days to process to a credit card I told them is CLOSED, then another 10 days to go to my bank account. This company is abhorrent to say the absolute least. Someone sue!!!!!!!! Do a class action lawsuit. They’re doing it in the states do it here!! I cannot stand them with a passion. Worst company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. Seriously go to anyone else but SDC. Save yourself!

Store LocationBrisbane CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Teresa. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned to see that it wasn't a 5-star experience. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards.