Jax

Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

djg

djgSydney, NSW

Getting another scan

The girls were very friendly and efficient
Remembered me from my initial consultation and could answer all questions that I asked
I really don't have anything more to add - I was looked after promptly

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! we aim for 100% satisfaction with our service, feel free to contact us back if there is anything else we can do for you.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

Store LocationChadstone
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.

Find out how SmileDirectClub compares to other Dental Services

Got a 3D scan, went perfectly.

Upon arrival was happily greeted, and from then on was smooth sailing with excellent customer service, and great rapport. Throughout the scan the SDC employee explained everything thoroughly, and answered every question I had with great ease, and in a way that was easy to understand.

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for sharing your experience! we're glad you enjoyed your visit, we'll be here to help in case you need further assistance.

Amy m.

Amy m.Perth, WA

Such an easy process!

Very quick and easy process. I was in and out of the clinic in about 20 minutes. The staff there are so friendly and informative. Special recommendation to Ashleigh who was very helpful and professional throughout. Highly recommend!

Store LocationPerth WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Lilly

LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Barry Downes

Barry DownesPerth, WA

Awesome service, such nice people!

I've had a number of appointments with the Perth, WA Smile Shop with Smile Direct, each appointment has been flawless. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My most recent appointment was with Ashleigh, a very cool, friendly lady. I highly recommend the Perth, WA Smile Direct Smile Shop.

Store LocationPerth, WA.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Barry, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us, thank you!

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Maya was super nice and attentive to detail

I felt confident in her delivery and pleased that she noted all of my problems. She listened and doubled checked that all my issues were recorded. She was friendly and thorough.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cass, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

They just can't get it right!

Five months ago I posted a review about my disappointing experience with SDC's repeated failures to address the issues. There was almost a turn-around when [Name Removed] from Priority Care got involved. Sadly her promises were not met, she disappeared from the scene only to be replaced by [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and now [Name Removed]. I requested they cancel the agreement and stop debiting, [Name Removed] agreed but back-tracked, now [Name Removed] is doing the same. Back to square one!

They ace the upfront appointment and aligner delivery. They fail miserably in after-sales service. Definitely cannot recommend SDC.

Smiley

SmileySydney Surrounds, NSW

Confidence

Informative, professional, friendly people. Macquarie rooms were easy to find. Such an easy process of 3D scans, aligners were sent within weeks. I'm halfway through my treatment and already I'm so pleased with results. Aligners aren't abrasive like traditional braces and less noticable which is important to me (over 50) I've recommended to many already and I'm excited to get my full new full smile :)

Store LocationMacquarie Park
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support!

Allison S.

Allison S.Sydney, NSW

What an awesome experience!

I had to attend a follow up scan and was seen by Himani. She was outstanding from the moment I walked in the door. A mix up of appointment days due to time difference was no issue to her and she quickly ensured that it was not my fault and reassured me that I could be seen. She explained every step of the way what she was doing and was very friendly and professional. I cannot recommend this service more highly. Really happy with my total journey and follow up.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Allison, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Ben Raja

Ben RajaSydney, NSW

Visit to shop and it was great

Had Maya look after me at the shop. she was friendly and professional and asked my opinion and what i wanted and was looking for. Really happy with the level of service. Highly recommended

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback Ben!

Great experience, really looked after

Emma was great, she really looked after me and told me everything I needed to know easily, also was so quick. Only 30 minutes but got all the information and my aligners were with me in a matter of weeks

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jaymee, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

L E L

L E LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service! I’m so excited to receive my kit

I rarely submit reviews but in this case I feel I must.
I would like to especially thank Sonia for the kind and genuinely honest service she provided.
I am excited to receive my kit!

Store LocationBrisbane smile direct
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Great technology

On time for appointment, east to follow instructions and great technology. Happy with the consultant, happy with the cleanliness of the rooms and facilities. Can’t wait for my aligners to arrive.

Store LocationSydney city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are incredibly happy to hear about you Elise, looking forward to working with you.

kkichie

kkichieSydney, NSW

the worst customer service everr - i havent got my refund yet for sending me incorrect aligners and no response yet

Friendly, efficient

Diane was careful to ensure my scan was accurate and she was friendly and professional. I had a scan for refinements so I’m familiar with the process. I’m happy with SDC so far, I notice a big improvement with my teeth.

Store LocationAuckland
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your kind words Mae, super happy to hear about your progress!

Best experience and staff

Went in for a check up, so happy with how my teeth are coming along, Derek and the friendly staff were so helpful. They helped answer all questions I had. I feel so much more confident since starting my treatment. Most affordable and quickest option in times of aligners. I wish I did this earlier! Thank you so much !

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Taleshia. We are always here for you!

Don’t waste your money! It’s a nightmare process!!!

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

The team at Kotara have great customer service and they are competitive in prices. I’m happy with the progress so far and they are happy to help with any concerns you may have along the way.

Store LocationKotara NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019