Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

review examination

took another set of images and compared to see how the teeth have moved. agreed to exten the aligner process. but didn’t tell me that would be extra $$. It should be included in the original treatment plan.

Store LocationMelbourne aust
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Natalie. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Billy B.
Billy B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything went smooth but…

So I had finished my course and it’s mostly good but I wanted to get every tooth looking straight so I contacted and requested if I could get more aligners included which was agreed. Got my 2nd scan completed but 7 weeks later after being told to wait 5 weeks for my aligners to have nothing had been sent or delivered. Contacted and it seems my aligners were forgotten and never made. Now I’m waiting 5 more weeks for them to be made.
The initial set was smooth just the redo process was a mess. I would recommend for them being cost effective and working well though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Billy. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Lily Van Helden
Lily Van HeldenWestern Australia

A very good service by Ashleigh

I’m very happy with the service-scan today by Ashleigh, she’s very friendly & professional. In general I’m happy with the progress, only 1-2 teeth still need straightening. Thank you so much, Lily x

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lily, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Carm518
Carm518Victoria, Victoria

Wait time

I was asked to get there 15 mins prior to appointment, which I did. Another person came out of her appointment and the lady asked me if I was the 10:30 appointment which I replied that I was the 11. She said she wouldn't be long and went back in the cubicle. She left me waiting for 15 mins until it turned 11:00. I just felt that she could of taken me in a little bit early or was this not allowed??? Just a bit disappointed. Otherwise the appointment was good. Team member was friendly.

Store LocationSouth Morang, Victoria
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That is correct, it is part of the policy that our SmileGuides need to follow, however, we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Mel
MelWestern Australia

Very professional.

Very professional, was having a bit of trouble getting aligners to fit my teeth (ie my teeth weren’t moving as fast as the aligners). An appt was made very quickly & this showed me they cared about my outcome, not just making a sale.

Store LocationPerth City, W
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Helpful and frienfly

Very understanding, professional and helpful. Lots of reassurance given. Was very much wanting me to get the results I was after/promised and I appreciated her concern. Highly recommend this store.

Store LocationRiccarton, Christchurch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, we are super glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the kind review.

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Zoljargal M.
Zoljargal M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and very informative

Person who scanned my teeth gave me a whole lot info that I didn’t know. She was very professional and efficient with what she was doing. Thanks very much to that girl.

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! We are so glad to see this awesome experience!

rizal c.
rizal c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect can’t wait to use it

Just love it with the services and all staff in there very helpful and very welcoming also all the questions got very satisfied answered from the dr and staff in there

Store LocationEmporium Melbourne CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Rizal. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at the SmileShop. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super helpful

I went to get my scan to organise a touch up after my 9 month treatment. The staff were so helpful and friendly and I’m on my way to an even better smile!

Store LocationAdelaide
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy to hear about your experience Jessie, we highly appreciate you are taking the time to share it with us.

Kate
KateSouthwest, VIC

Horrendous customer service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kate, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Anthony Goudy
Anthony GoudySydney, NSW

Long way away, but Maya was wonderful

I live a LOONG way from the Parramatta store, and so was UNHAPPY about having to go there when you have a store in the city, however your agent Maya was gorgeous and very helpful.

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Anthony. Thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate you took the time to get to our Parramatta SmileShop, we definitely knew it would worth it!

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!