Pasene Silao

Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

I had ALOT of fun, thank you

Shout out to NIDHI for making my afternoon amazing, your work with me was honestly amazing, you made my evening,everyone needs someone like you

Kind Regards
Shyanne pasnin

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Shyanne, thank you so much for your high rating!

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No refund

I was going to go ahead with this plan but found a lot of bad reviews so decided against it. I asked if they could refund me for the impression kit if I sent it back without using it which they said no so that I believe is very poor on their behalf so make sure you do your research for online things especially your oral health.

Nancy F

Nancy FSydney, NSW

Very good service

Alice was very nice and helped us understand how the service worked. Her personality made us very comfortable and can’t wait to receive the package!

I would 10/10 recommend my friends and family SmileDirectClub!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nancy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

funvog

funvogSydney, NSW

Very quick and easy, staff are very friendly

Maya was very friendly and helpful with explaining how everything works. The scan was quick and easy. The little interview of each other was nice too which made it really nice. - James

Store LocationParramatta - Westfield SmileShop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Helpful staffs to getting better teeth

The experience to getting my teeth scanned with Smile Direct was a smooth process, thanks to Alice who helped me. She guided me step by step to make sure I understood everything. Overall a friendly environment to be in. Can't wait for the aligners now to start my journey.

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to read this. Thank you so much, Ben!

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Store LocationBrisbane
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!

Most helpful staff, best experience.

Staff was incredible, Jo and Taylor helped immensely. They were so knowledgeale an gave me all the information i needed.
Experience was so smooth, cant wait for my new smile.

Store LocationTuggerah
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Teagen.

Is it’s good

Nidja and Simone They service is very good, they explain very clear to me . I will take time t o consider about it, thank you very much and have a lovely day

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the review!

Find out how SmileDirectClub compares to other Dental Services

It is very good to have confidence in my appearance

It was amazing experience I want know how it work's and need to budget fot it, for the payment plan I am not ready right now but looking forward to go for it when I am set.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Tina! This means the world to us.

Lelei

LeleiSydney, NSW

Can't wait to get started!

Great customer service by Mo. The scan was cool and interesting. More aware of my teeth now and would love to have straighter teeth in the future. Thank you team for giving me the knowledge and understanding of how it all works. Hope to be getting started soon.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you, Lelei.

Nola

NolaCentral Queensland, QLD

couldn’t live without it !

Amazing customer service, thank you for helping me get the smile I want ! Thank you so much Isabel for being the sweet and kind person you are, I felt really uncomfortable during the 3D scan but I couldn’t have done it without your bubbly self & jokes !

Store LocationSmileditect ANZ tower center
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nola, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Waste of time

Visited the Smile Direct at Chadstone and followed directions given to me by email. I couldn't get in to the building Waterman business centre as the booking instructed and the doors were locked out. So called the number in the instructions and couldn't get through. Tried several number of times and still couldn't get through. Simple waste of time.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review. We always want our directions to be detailed and as up to date as possible, so this is concerning to see. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

This is perfect and excellent...

Store LocationAlbert st Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Now that's an honour! Thank you so much, Charanjit.

Thank you very much!

Alejandra is very helpful and patient. Everything was explained well. I am grateful for her time. All information was easy to understand. I am hoping to start my smile journey soon!

Store LocationPerth WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

I was stood up

Visited the Smile Direct at Macquarie Park and followed directions given to me by email. I couldn't get in to the building lv9 as the booking instructed as the doors were locked and lift to lv9 locked out. So called the number in the instructions and couldn't get through. Tried a few more times and still couldn't get through. Tried calling the company support line and spoke to a rep who couldn't get through either. I was instructed to use the paid parking onsite and have the parking validated at reception, but since I can't get to reception, will need to pay for the parking. So I've been stood-up and am out of pocket for parking.

Sunny.

Thanks for the reply Emily. The instructions were clear. Sadly the instructions were just wrong; as in, if they were correct, I wouldn't be leaving such a review here.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly why I was concerned to see your review. I have reached out to you privately so that we can correct this for future customers. Please follow up with me there so I can look into this further.

I don’t trust this place

Luckily I didn’t go through with it and give them my card details just to make an appointment. Only mobile number is given to contact them. Something is dodgy about this place.

Johnny jones

Johnny jonesSydney, NSW

Awesome

Great presentation and good customer service.smile direct very good products and a good group of people working with them. The 3D scan was really good and everything was well explained.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Johnny, we really appreciate your positive review!

Carolyn K.

Carolyn K.Perth, WA

Just what I need

It Was so interesting and I definitely will do everything I can to get them as there so easy to use and you take photos send them in rather than going to a appointment in other words there awesome

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Tran Nguyen

Tran NguyenSydney, NSW

Super friendly and professional staff

I was doing all the research about SDC before decided to make an appointment for 3D printing. I visited the smile shop on Parramatta for the 3D scan and the experience was amazing. The staff always assisted me and made me feel comfortable along the scan. Very excited for my next stages

Store Locationparramatta smile direct club
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this, Tran!

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019