Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.3

Great service & Great staff

I recently went in for an appointment with Andrea and I was so happy with the service I received. The staff were so friendly and informative. They really make you feel satisfied with the experience. Definitely would recommend. Can’t wait for the outcome!

Store LocationChristchurch Riccarton Branch
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Perfect

I had an initial consultation at smile direct club. Good and friendly customer service was provided. Answered all my questions and explained each and everything in an understandable and simple language

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Navya. Thank you for this awesome review!

Harley
HarleySydney, NSW

Amazing!

Walked in the store and was greeted by the Manager who was friendly and professional. My consultation was with Emma and Wyatt and they had the same positive vibes! Emma did my consultation and was very informative about everything and had a great sense of humour. It was super easy and very quick!

Store LocationSydney City
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Harley. Thank you for this awesome review!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

Store LocationBrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

Ayesha
AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Emily Fenwick
Emily Fenwick South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

This place is a very clean and quiet place. Very Very professional, Super lovely and made my appointment one of a kind!!
I had Lauren and she was a very chatty and sweet person. 100% recommend her She’s wonderful!! The price for it is unreal! I really though it was too good to be true, Amazing place can not tell you enough of how much I recommend this place

Store Locationbrisbane, QLD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Emily. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart

Sooo Excited!!! Can not wait!!

Just had an Amazing First visit at the Christchurch NZ Smile shop with Andreea..she made me feel very welcome & Comfortable in my visit...very clear information,3D scan was really cool...Hoping to get what I’m after, pretty excited for my journey & the end result!!... Thanks Andreea & Smile Direct we’re off to a Good Start!

Store LocationRiccarton,Christchurch NZ

Jessica M.
Jessica M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous visit

Was blown away with how accommodating Angelina was when I had my appointment. I had two of my kids with me and they had colouring books and crayons ready for when we arrived. Prices are extremely reasonable and their referral incentives are fabulous :)
10/10 recommend

Store LocationAdelaide, SA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Pasene Silao
Pasene SilaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DENTAL EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Smile Direct Club in Brisbane was very welcoming . especially Ali and Sonia ! . they were both great and made me feel very comfortable during my visit ( especially when I have a massive fear heading to a dentist ) . Sonia was really clear and thorough about every detail and Info of the process and did such a amazing job ! definitely will recommend to others about this clinic (:

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Pasene, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Find out how SmileDirectClub compares to other Dental Services

I had ALOT of fun, thank you

Shout out to NIDHI for making my afternoon amazing, your work with me was honestly amazing, you made my evening,everyone needs someone like you

Kind Regards
Shyanne pasnin

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Shyanne, thank you so much for your high rating!

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No refund

I was going to go ahead with this plan but found a lot of bad reviews so decided against it. I asked if they could refund me for the impression kit if I sent it back without using it which they said no so that I believe is very poor on their behalf so make sure you do your research for online things especially your oral health.

Nancy F
Nancy FSydney, NSW

Very good service

Alice was very nice and helped us understand how the service worked. Her personality made us very comfortable and can’t wait to receive the package!

I would 10/10 recommend my friends and family SmileDirectClub!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nancy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

funvog
funvogSydney, NSW

Very quick and easy, staff are very friendly

Maya was very friendly and helpful with explaining how everything works. The scan was quick and easy. The little interview of each other was nice too which made it really nice. - James

Store LocationParramatta - Westfield SmileShop
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Helpful staffs to getting better teeth

The experience to getting my teeth scanned with Smile Direct was a smooth process, thanks to Alice who helped me. She guided me step by step to make sure I understood everything. Overall a friendly environment to be in. Can't wait for the aligners now to start my journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to read this. Thank you so much, Ben!

Monica
MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

The Staff are amazing. The Process was easy and quick, I actually enjoyed myself while I was at Smile Direct. My Guild Sascha was very welcoming and kind. She made my first day at smile direct very enjoyable. I had a great time with her as she’s really good at her work. I’m just really excited to begin my smile journey with you wonderful people

Store LocationBrisbane
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Monica, we're delighted to read your review!