Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Great customer service!

Can’t wait to get these shipped to me, went in for a scan today and the lady that did it was super nice! Explained everything in perfect detail including prices and how it works.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kayla, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Gabi
Gabi Perth, WA

Great experience

Angelica was super helpful, this was such an easy process. The appointment answered all of my questions, watching the 3D image appear was very cool. I can’t wait to start my journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Thi Ly
Thi LyPerth, WA

Very happy with the service

My appointment today was with Angelina and Adda. Angelina did my scan and explained clearly the process of the scan. I'm happy with the total procedure of the scan and hopefully it will lead me to have better smiles .

Store LocationPerth WA
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thi, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Meredith Gonzalez
Meredith GonzalezPerth, WA

No regrets! Amazing Free Consultation

Angelina was the kindest, friendliest and patient She made me feel great in taking this step and her reassuring and helpful info was priceless to me Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Meredith, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Really wonderful service

I had my consult with Ashleigh who was absolutely wonderful and made me feel so so comfortable! She has the best customer service skills and is amazing! Was a little hesitant at first but after my consultation with Ashleigh I'm very excited to begin my treatment.

Store LocationHay St, Perth
Samuel
SamuelPerth, WA

Very Straight Forward

After signing in and submitting some info, I was straight on to the consultation. Ashleigh showed us what I would get, how to use it, explained the pricing, and took a scan, which was quite cool to watch. Very well done and can't wait to get started!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Samuel. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

Store LocationNewmarket
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

Store LocationNewmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing service

Amazing and service thorough service. The team were refreshingly friendly and welcoming. Covid safe practices were also great. Thanks to Wyatt for a great appointment and listening to my needs and wants

Store LocationPitt street
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chloe! Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to assist you!

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Welcoming & professional

Had such a lovely experience at SmileDirect - The gorgeous lady Neha made me feel comfortable & very excited to get my Invisalign.
The process was also quick, professional & simple which made the experience all the more better.

Store LocationMelbourne emporium
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jess. Thank you for this awesome review!

Roel Dante
Roel DanteSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE = PEACE OF MIND

I visited the Queen Street outlet and was greeted by the manager. I had many questions but was relieved to have a short conversation with the manager who walked me through the product, the company, the payment and delivery process. I was shown the product and was able to handle it. All my questions were answered in a professional and timely manner. This short but important step was excellent as it put my mind at ease. Thank you.

Store LocationQueen Street, Brisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Roel, thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Steph K
Steph KSydney, NSW

So excited to start!

Wyatt and the team were all so friendly and helpful, I left my consult with all the information I needed and more.
I’m so excited to start my Smile direct journey and to finally have straight teeth again.

Store LocationSydney CBD, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steph, we're delighted to read your review!

Maddie
Maddie

So excited!

The teama t the Sydney store were so friendly and helpful. Gave me all the info I needed and answered all of my questions. Can't wait to receive the product

Store LocationSydney, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Maddie. Thank you for this awesome review!

Great service!!

The service was great, all well explained and truly natural the person who gave me the information. The place was clean and was a wonderful experience. Thanks Emma, nice service!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Zipporah
ZipporahPerth, WA

Professional and friendly staff

Ashleigh was very friendly and explained all questions I had. The other staff, cant remember their names were also very professional. Waiting and looking forward to start my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Rob Gardner
Rob Gardnerasked
MALCOLM
MALCOLM

Hi Rob
I opted for fortnightly payments of $139 for 12 months also $299 deposit. Total $3635 or the other option is to pay one of payment of round $3300 bare in mind that you wont need to visit the dentist ever again as all the trays are sent to you on the first package

Alex H
Alex Hasked

Do you have a lot of young kids using your product? 13 years of age

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Alex. As long as he or she does not have any more baby teeth, we will be more than happy to help.

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019