Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Amazing visit

Hey Lauren! Thank you so much for today. You did a great job analysing my teeth and I felt super comfortable during the entire process! Definitely pleased with customer service

BrendanM
BrendanMPerth, WA

I had my initial consultation today, i was a little nervous but the lady working was super nice and we pretty much just chatted about gardens the whole time. She answered every question I could think of and I can’t wait for my kit to arrive and to get started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Brendan, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Amazing experience

My 1st visit with smile direct club, I had the lovely Dani and her lovely student Kevin. They were amazing very professional, very informative and made me feel at ease

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Natalie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Really great experience

When I first went for my consultation with Smile Direct Club, the staff were very friendly and professional. I was attended to by Lauren B, who showed a great deal of interest in the issues with my teeth. From the moment I walked into the place, I felt very welcomed by both the consultant and dentist. Love their service and advice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Laura, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Great innovative way to provide teeth aligning services!

Really great service and first consult and I received a teeth whitening kit after! Emma's customer service was great 10/10! She's so lovely and was very clear, genuine and informative!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Amazing, can’t wait to get started

Nidhi was amazing, she was very helpful in making me understand what was involved and made me feel extremely happy with the process and the product, can’t wait to get started

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Sean. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Tups
TupsSouthern and Hills, SA

Amazing staff

I saw Angelina at smiledirectclub and she was very kind and had a great personality, it made it easy to talk to her and I was more comfortable :) smile direct club is a great place overall with really professional yet kind staff members.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! We're thrilled to see this.

Mel
MelWestern Australia

Very professional.

Very professional, was having a bit of trouble getting aligners to fit my teeth (ie my teeth weren’t moving as fast as the aligners). An appt was made very quickly & this showed me they cared about my outcome, not just making a sale.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Jess
Jess Perth, WA

Lovely staff, easy process

Lovely experience this morning with the staff at Perth's smile shop. Ashleigh was very kind, thorough and helpful with all my questions. Looking forward to recieving my aligners next month

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jess, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Harley
HarleySydney, NSW

Amazing!

Walked in the store and was greeted by the Manager who was friendly and professional. My consultation was with Emma and Wyatt and they had the same positive vibes! Emma did my consultation and was very informative about everything and had a great sense of humour. It was super easy and very quick!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Harley. Thank you for this awesome review!

Newmarket superstars!

Was nervous to go into the team today, but, Nicole & Diane from Newmarket are amazing! Super welcoming and super friendly! All my questions were answered and explained so I understood before walking out. Will definitely be recommending their services to family & friends! Awesome stuff smile direct club Nz!

Our Oasis
Our Oasis South East Queensland, QLD

Winners are Grinners

Thankyou my visit was very pleasant , I found the scan compared to the DIY kit an Awesome experience and much easier. It would probably be easier for the client to be in a reclined position to get that perfect scan with that extra comfort , I felt I struggled with holding my head still. A special thanks to the young lady who did my scan , It was nice to see you enjoy what you do.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the kind review, we highly appreciate it, feel free to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com if you require further assistance.

Awesome experience.

This was my initial visit and 3D scans. Both Tess and Lisa were super professional and made me feel very comfortable, they were so friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alex, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Jeremy
JeremyPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

When there is an issue they don’t try get out of it. They cover the expense and make sure you receive what you pay for, with great ease!

Staff are friendly and courteous.

This is literally the best customer service iv ever had by a company.
Highly recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jeremy, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Great

Himani was very professional and a lovely person to talk to.
She made my consultation painless and explained their product in such a way that I was inclined to go ahead with the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jay. Thank you for this awesome review! It is great to see how much you enjoyed your appointment.

Angela C.
Angela C.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed

I had my first visit this week at Smile Direct with Lauren B. I was very impressed with the very friendly though professional service I received form the moment I walked in the door. I was attended to by Lauren B, she has great product knowledge as well as making you feel important and comfortable.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Angela. Thank you for this awesome review and for sharing all those beautiful details!

Kane
Kane Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Angelina was amazing

Angelina, the consultant I met with (Adelaide office) was amazing. Very professional and made me feel very comfortable as I have always been self conscious with my teeth! Would highly recommend on interaction alone. Cannot wait to get my digital
scan and get the process started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Kane. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to have your aligners ready for you so we can work on the smile you deserve!

C.E.W
C.E.WPerth, WA

Friendly and informative

My visit to the smile direct club was positive. My smile guide was very friendly , professional and was able to answer all my questions.

A couple of negatives though: I was given a $25.00 gift card when the promotion was $35.00

Also payment for my aligners was taken within 3 days of my visit, however I haven’t had any more communication regarding shipment in over a week.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Thank you for your positive comments and at the same time, we are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

The scan was amazing

The whole process was very simple and straight forward. It was fascinating to see how the scan was done. The staff explained everything now I just can't wait to get started.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Lisa. Thank you for this awesome review! We are glad to see you enjoyed the whole SmileShop experience :)

Kellie
Kellie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, Jackie was friendly and professional

We went to a pop up store at Plenty Valley Westfield. It was private enough and the staff there were great. Offered a $25 credit card, but it won't accept my email address, even though all correspondents, including the form to fill out for the credit card was sent to me on that email address. Quite frustrating.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

It was good. cant wait to see my new smile.

It was good. cant wait to see my new smile. Manish made it very easy for me to understand the whole process. He made sure that I understand each every detail.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nidhi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Maia R.
Maia R.Perth, WA

3D scan

I had the best experience with smiledirectclub today and thanks to my smile guide Ashleigh she has given me hope and confidence that i am going to have the smile i have always wanted.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Maia. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

JT Singh
JT SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3D Scan

There was awesome experience with new technology, I just had my 3D scan today and it is so good as the service they provide stands out for me, the customer service is exceptional. Can’t wait to get my aligners!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, JT. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome Service and Experience

Great experience overall. Easy, simple and affordable. The entire process was explained very clearly and I was also given some extra goodies as well. Great service by Angelina over @ Pitt Street!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ophelie, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Rhonda G
Rhonda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Each time I have had to contact Smile Direct they have been very professional and have always responded shortly and fixed my concern or issue. The new location of the Brisbane store was way easier to find and still great service. This time I needed new scans for my refinement which was on offer. Staff is so helpful and friendly too at the Brisbane Store

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the high star review!