SKmondeh

SKmondehMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality Service

I had a very well consultation everything was professional and comforting! My consultant with Angelina was wonderful, I felt welcomed and listened too and everything said was very clear and informative. I am very amazed and excited to start my straighter teeth journey! Thank you so much ! :)

Store LocationAdelaide, South Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

SKmondeh, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sosma

SosmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect

Thank you. First initial consultation with full details to help smile agian. I am looking forward to start my journey with Smile direct. Team are very friendly and helpful. Good.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sosma, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Fast and convenient

The facility is bright and cheery decor, very clean and taking every precaution in these uncertain times with Covid!! Avi is very thorough and informative, I feel like I’m in good hands and know I’m on the right path for my smile journey ☺️

Store LocationChristchurch NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

April

AprilSydney, NSW

Staff amazing, friendly and excited to help me on my new smile journey!

I felt very welcome by the staff (I'm so bad with names so sorry!) But the girls who looked after me today were so kind, enthusiastic and explained everything well and were patient with my questions.

I'm excited to start my journey in the next few weeks!

The extra goodies after my scan are an added bonus :)

Store LocationParramatta Smile Club
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you April, thanks for your awesome review!

Jordan M.

Jordan M.Central Queensland, QLD

This is great and really nice staff!!!

Super nice people, right as we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff who were welcoming and created a nice and relaxed environment. My consultant Diane was funny, really nice and explained everything really well. She helped me understand everything that is going to happen on my journey while keeping it simple, she also wanted my opinion on my teeth and made sure it was all about me and what I wanted. I am so excited to start my journey and I am so grateful for Diane and all of her help and support.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! Super happy to hear about your experience Jordan, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

djg

djgSydney, NSW

Getting another scan

The girls were very friendly and efficient
Remembered me from my initial consultation and could answer all questions that I asked
I really don't have anything more to add - I was looked after promptly

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! we aim for 100% satisfaction with our service, feel free to contact us back if there is anything else we can do for you.

Rachael

Rachael Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I found the consultation really helpful they were very knowledgeable friendly and it was a very lovely experience I was taken through the whole process step by step was also given a complimentary whiting product which I cannot wait to try

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such a nice review, Rachel thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationChadstone
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.

Rob

Rob Perth, WA

Crooked smile

I am frustrated. I started my smile direct journey 4 months ago and I am not happy with the outcome. I have been advised to visit the store to take another 3D scan. The wait for extra aligner is 4 weeks and I have a crooked smile. I have been advised to wear the last aligner for 4 weeks. Not satisfied at all

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Rob. Thanks for taking the time to leave a rating. We're concerned about all the issues you have experienced. If you have any concerns or feedback to add, feel free to email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Best regards, Luana

Karl

KarlMelbourne

Great Experience

The whole experience was fantastic and my Kiwi consultant was ace. Everything was explained perfectly and I now am awaiting my results. Will it be right for me? Let us see.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Karl, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

The perfect starting point.

Maya at Parramatta attended to my appointment. Was very informative and honest about the process and procedures. She was very friendly throughout and made the whole visit. Steps were very clear and easy to follow. Photos of my teeth were done quickly, there was nothing uncomfortable about it. Everything went really well, I was impressed at the professionalism displayed.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Daniel, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Daniel, I'm truly sorry to hear that. The one who takes the final decision is your orthodontist. In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we will always be more than happy to assist you,

Professional and friendly staff

From the time I entered and left the Smile Direct premises, I felt very welcomed and comfortable. Sophia was absolutely amazing through my journey. Great staff should always get recognised.

Store LocationAuckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Neil, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Amazing service

Andreea was super helpful and made me feel really comfortable. She definitely knew what she was talking about and answered all my questions. I Would definitely recommend her to others.

Store LocationChristchurch NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Terauoriwa, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Tashy

TashyPerth, WA

Happy with service and experience

Easy location, nice professional rooms, quick friendly service, state of the art tech, and very pleased with great service to make sure I am happy with my smile. My end of treatment was not as expected and you are giving me more aligners free of charge so I am happy and get correct outcome. Looking forward to the aligners..thanks a bunch

Store LocationPerth city Hay st
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tashy, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service face to face touch!!

I got an appointment the very next day. I was seen at the right time with no waiting and it took 30min from start to finish.
Sonia was wonderful at explaining the process. Her customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend going into the shop where possible. Cleared all questions!!!

Store LocationBrisbane city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Sandra.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Excited to begin my journey

Valerie at the Parramatta office was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional. She made my visit very enjoyable and explained to me every step of the process towards my new smile.

Store LocationParramatta, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm Melissa! This means the world to us – thank you so much.

Excellent service

The Smile Direct consultant was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. She Was very friendly and welcoming which made me feel very comfortable and excited to begin this journey with Smile Direct.

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sharon, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Himani at the Parramatta Branch got me started with the initial consultation. She was honest realistic and really helpful I'm looking forward to the journey ahead and hopefully my teeth end up like reviews on their website :)

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Phil, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Wouldn’t recommend.

Skyy C.

Skyy C.Hunter Region, NSW

Fast and great service

Consultant was lovely, friendly and informative, she covered everything, there was no wait time. She showed good hygiene practices and sanitised in between clients. No hidden costs from what I can see. Very straight forward.

Store LocationKotara
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Skyy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019