Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Lovely initial consultation

Nicole was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very thorough and was well informed. Felt at ease and was welcomed warmly. Professional to a tee. Was awesome to see the 3D photos and she made it look easy. Was a breeze to get through. Excited to start the alignment journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear about your visit Sam, thanks for the kind review!

Reviewing the Scan experience

This review is for the consultation. Fast, easy booking and check-in process. Informative receptionist and smile guide. Thanks Angelina, look forward to getting an approved plan from the dentist / orthodontist.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Looking forward too! thanks for your kind words.

Leonard Y.
Leonard Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect customer centered service

I just had my 3D scan today and it is so good as the service they provide stands out for me, the customer service is exceptional. Can’t wait to get my aligners!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Leonard! thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Helpful and frienfly

Very understanding, professional and helpful. Lots of reassurance given. Was very much wanting me to get the results I was after/promised and I appreciated her concern. Highly recommend this store.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, we are super glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the kind review.

Abs
AbsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Popped in-store in Brissy to get a scan for a touch-up to my existing treatment and I was blown away by the friendly courtesy staff who were so helpful and engaging.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear about your experience! thanks for the high star rating!

Wonderful experience

I loved the whole process which screamed professionalism. I was so impressed with how it was all conducted. All a marketer, I could appreciate the level of detail. Bring on my new teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

Amazing service

Himani was very helpful and helped me understand all the process patiently. I am very happy about the service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great smile

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Simmi! We're thrilled to see this.

Consultation

I was met by Diane. She went through what was involved. She was detailed in her explanations. Very kind and considerate. She was highly professional. I highly recommend Diane at the Auckland branch.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Kate! we appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Zoljargal M.
Zoljargal M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and very informative

Person who scanned my teeth gave me a whole lot info that I didn’t know. She was very professional and efficient with what she was doing. Thanks very much to that girl.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! We are so glad to see this awesome experience!

rizal c.
rizal c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect can’t wait to use it

Just love it with the services and all staff in there very helpful and very welcoming also all the questions got very satisfied answered from the dr and staff in there

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Rizal. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at the SmileShop. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Andressa
Andressa Sydney, NSW

Excellent!!!!

I am honestly very very happy with my visit! I went to Sydney westfield smile direct shop and Maya was amazing, she answered all my questions and explained everything so clearly!!
Very excited to start my treatment!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see this great experience! We are so glad to see that Maya was able to assist you :)

Jessie
JessieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super helpful

I went to get my scan to organise a touch up after my 9 month treatment. The staff were so helpful and friendly and I’m on my way to an even better smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy to hear about your experience Jessie, we highly appreciate you are taking the time to share it with us.

Read this informative review if you're considering getting SmileDirect

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Danielle, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Loved it

I had a very good experience today. Tess did my 3D scanning today. She was very sweet and listened to all my concerns about my teeth and my smile. I felt so happy after the consultation and I am waiting to see my new smile :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Pavana. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Kate
KateSouthwest, VIC

Horrendous customer service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kate, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

aman
amanSydney, NSW

Great service and product

Had a wonderful experience at HISMILE parramatta the ladies there were so nice and supportive. I would also like to give a shout-out to himani for giving me all the details and making the interaction great and informative! I would 100% recommend this service and the parramatta store to anyone !! Thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Aman.Thank you for this awesome review! We will definitely send this lovely comment to our collaborators at the Parramatta SmileShop, so thank you for sharing the love with us!

Sonia K.
Sonia K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome

I would recommend to everyone.My daughter is really excited to have aligners. Its really easy, quick and we had a lovely experience... Thank you so much to Donna,She gave us friendly and fantastic service.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! It was a pleasure to assist you and your daughter!

Sonia Johnson
Sonia Johnson South East Queensland, QLD

So perfect!

I went in today for my first appointment and they were all so lovely. We were greeted instantly and taken care of straight away. Lauren B served us and was so lovely! She made conversation the whole time and seemed genuinely interested in us! Lovely and thorough walk through on the clear alingers and helped with any question we had! amazing experience

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Sonia. Thank you for this awesome review! Lauren is truly amazing and we are super proud of her!

hayley
hayleySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I’m really happy to choose here.
It was really quick check and Emma was very helpful who explains that sounds so easy for me. friendly as well. I would definitely recommend to my friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Hayley. Thank you for this awesome review! It was a pleasure to assist you. Can´t wait to start your smile journey!

Anthony Goudy
Anthony GoudySydney, NSW

Long way away, but Maya was wonderful

I live a LOONG way from the Parramatta store, and so was UNHAPPY about having to go there when you have a store in the city, however your agent Maya was gorgeous and very helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Anthony. Thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate you took the time to get to our Parramatta SmileShop, we definitely knew it would worth it!

Iolene Michelle T.
Iolene Michelle T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find

Very professional....very friendly staff that explained each and every step. I could observe sanitizing of at all times and felt very confident that all Covid19 precautions were being implemented properly

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you Iolene, thank you so much for awesome review.

Amazing experience

Nicole was very nice and detailed about everything, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen, and also a very good help at helping me detail what I wanted to fix

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high star rating! we highly appreciate it.

Great information and friendly staff

Ashleigh served me in the Perth Smile shop and it was great! Very fast, informative and was very friendly! Did the scans, answered any questions I had and I'm excited for what is to come.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too! thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Que
QueSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Loved HIMAMI ! She was extremely patient and welcoming with my questions! Everything was explained so thoroughly and quick! Made me feel very comfortable and at ease!

Would recommend himami to all my friends and family!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, super happy yo hear about your experience, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Amazing customer service. Lovely team!

Looking forward to my new smile.
Team of Smiledirect were very lovely and helpful when asked questions. Really happy with the service and thank the team! Keep up the great work!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Looking forward too Angel! we strive for 100% satisfaction during your journey with us, thanks for the amazing review.