I'm so excited!

I have had my initial consultation and Danielle in Perth made me feel so supported and positive about the whole process. I even got emotional at one stage as my teeth have always been a source of my low self-esteem, but Danielle made me feel like I am definitely on the right track! I can't wait to get the process started once I receive my aligners!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Brodie!.

Trish

TrishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A good and convenient experience.

The consultant was friendly, helpful, answered all questions and was very efficient. Overall, a very satisfying experience. No 'hard sell', just genuine and straightforward assistance. Looking forward to what comes next.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trish, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Perfect

The Best staff representative: Avineet kaur Sahota , with great knowledge and friendly welcome nature.Very detailed transparent information and awesome guidance for my son. Thank you so much for great experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Roop, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Wonderful service

The ladies were so very lovely, friendly and great to deal with. They both knew exactly what they were talking about, as well as being a very quick and easy process - highly recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your Kirsty, thanks for your kind words, we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience possible.

Louis97

Louis97Sydney, NSW

Excellent ad Understand Customer Service

I had my first consultation with Mara and she really helped me feel welcomed, understood why I was after the treatment, and was very friendly and happy to chat with!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Louis! such a wondeful review, thanks for taking the time to let us know about your visit, have wonderful day.

Got a 3D scan, went perfectly.

Upon arrival was happily greeted, and from then on was smooth sailing with excellent customer service, and great rapport. Throughout the scan the SDC employee explained everything thoroughly, and answered every question I had with great ease, and in a way that was easy to understand.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for sharing your experience! we're glad you enjoyed your visit, we'll be here to help in case you need further assistance.

Excellent followup service

Having completed my treatment, 1 stubborn tooth was causing slight bite issues. Once contacted, the ‘touch up’ process began. I had another checkup and scan at The smile shop. In 5 weeks my extra aligners arrive.
The after treatment follow up service is thorough, excellent and at a hugely discounted cost.
Thanks SDC staff.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, we are glad you were finally able to get your desired smile through the aligners touch up process, time to shine that smile.

Perfect!

Really excited to see how this will turn out!! Ashlee was super nice and prepared everything prior to me arriving and really took her time to explain everything. Thanks so much :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Keagan, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Great knowledgeable staff who were lovely and helpful from the second I walked in. Laura was very clear and listened to my concerns. I felt well looked after and am excited to get the aligners

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Evance, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Sandy Wainwright

Sandy WainwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

very professional and accommodating

The staff were very professional and accommodating. Ali and Lauren were great. The scan process was great. I highly recommend this service so far, i can wait to get my kit

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Binh had exemplary customer service

Very good customer service. Instantly felt at ease and was laughing. Great explanation of the product and what to expect. Binh was a superstar and very easy to talk to!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jack, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Valerie is awesome!

Valerie was super helpful in explaining the process and making sure I was comfortable, answered all my questions and was just super friendly so made the whole experience super pleasant!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Mai, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Amy m.

Amy m.Perth, WA

Such an easy process!

Very quick and easy process. I was in and out of the clinic in about 20 minutes. The staff there are so friendly and informative. Special recommendation to Ashleigh who was very helpful and professional throughout. Highly recommend!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Excellent experience: time well spent

I am very happy with my initial consultation visit. First of all, I am well informed about the process of helping me getting the result i want. The ladies i have spoken to are very friendly, helpful and passionate about their jobs. Secondly, i do not have to wait long. although they are busy, but they have manage their time well. So, i am kind of feeling that they are all there for me somehow :). Finally, it is free visit and i have a gift to take home. Despite the fact that i have to travel a bit to get there, it is time well spent on that day.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Suzy, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Lilly

LillySydney, NSW

Maya shes got so much patience and she is the Best one

i was wearing my last final aligner and i received my retainer,i bought the retainers 2 get one for free was in the promo, but 3 of them doesn't fit me at all and i straight to Parramatta and make an appointment and i met Maya shes had a welcoming warms heart personality and made me felt comfortable and i explaining what my problem is she assessed me with the whole process includes taking pic my tooth top-bottom and scan as well bcoz i still had a gap in the bottom shes know exactly what the problem is I can't wait to get more improvement my tooth and my new retainer

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Lilly. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Tahlia Maddalena

Tahlia MaddalenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect visit! Amazing customer service.

The customer service was amazing. Management was attentive and so were the staff. I had Lauren B who was great and really explained the process in detail. Overall helpful and great.

Linda

Linda Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Alice is a very delightful person.
The team was very welcoming. Alice was very friendly, professional, patient and answered all my questions and concerns. She made me feel completely at ease and confident to go ahead with the process.
I’m definitely looking forward to the experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

in love

i had a few mishaps with my appointment and the girls in there were so lovely and were super helpful. they made the experience very enjoyable for me. i am really happy with my scan and cannot wait to get my retainers!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ava, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Ian O.

Ian O.Perth, WA

Quick and easy, looking forward to results

Ashleigh was great, really friendly and efficient. Looking forward to getting started and seeing results. Prior to my appointment I received emails saying I would get a $35 MasterCard but afterwards it was only $25. Trying to get through to ask about it seemed to take forever.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ian, thank you for the high star rating! In case you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Fabulous service and excellent result!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow Linda, hearing about your experience really is amazing, we are super happy you were able to get ont only a new smile but also a healthier one! thank you very much for your words.

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019