Good experience

I have my first appointment with Himani. She’s amazing! She is very professional, patient and super nice! I have a very good experience with her. Now I am looking forward to the treatment~

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Looking forward too Cindy, we'll be happy to pass along your comments to our SmileDirectClub team.

Fantastic from making appointment to end. Highly recommend

The process from initial email through to the appointment was a fantastic experience.
Lovely consultant eased us through the appointment.Very friendly, professional lady
Highly recommend.
The photos speak for themselves and hope my son will have a wonderful smile he can be proud of.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Having the oportunity to give smiles is an honor for us, thanks for your review Sharon.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Went in for a scan when they had free sessions my Smile Guide was Sonia she was lovely and thorough making sure i was happy to progress through the whole session and reassuring me throughout would recommend to anyone wanting to have a consultation

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Ben, thank you for your kind review. We'll be happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub! Thanks again.

Doni Grace

Doni GraceSydney, NSW

Excellent process, smooth from start to finish.

The smile guides at Westfield Parramatta were welcoming and friendly. I got a very reassuring feeling as they knew exactly what they were doing and explained everything step by step.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Doni, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Barry Downes

Barry DownesPerth, WA

Awesome service, such nice people!

I've had a number of appointments with the Perth, WA Smile Shop with Smile Direct, each appointment has been flawless. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My most recent appointment was with Ashleigh, a very cool, friendly lady. I highly recommend the Perth, WA Smile Direct Smile Shop.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Barry, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us, thank you!

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Maya was super nice and attentive to detail

I felt confident in her delivery and pleased that she noted all of my problems. She listened and doubled checked that all my issues were recorded. She was friendly and thorough.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Cass, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Naive customerSydney, NSW

Do not use Smile Direct Club

Initial scan completed at SDC shop to fix minor alignment issue with top front 2 teeth. No bite issues.

Completed 4 month treatment plan. Re-evaluation scan completed at SDC shop, additional 2 month treatment plan.

Post SDC treatment, top front 2 teeth not completely aligned, also left with posterior open bite.

Dentist unable to fix. Referral provided for Orthodontist. Orthodontist advised cost of approx. $10k with treatment timeframe 12months.

Requested refund from SDC to put towards Orthodontist costs. Awaiting response from SDC Account Management Team before lodging complaint with ACCC.

Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) www.accc.gov.au

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are really sorry to hear about this, we will gladly assist you, and we would like to review your account. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com with your account information so we can check your account.

Maya provided really good service!

Maya was my representative and she was super friendly and helpful and seemed very knowledgeable and thorough. The best customer advice I have received in a while. As for the product, don't know yet as I will be receiving my kit in 4 to 5 weeks.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Peggy, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

This is great! Looking forward to a million dollar smile

The consultant was great, very helpful and had all the information I needed. I feel well informed and ready to undertake this journey! Thank you so much for making it easy

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stephan, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Smile

Babita

Babita Sydney, NSW

Thankyou

I was considering with himani in parramatta today wanna thankyou her I was very comfortable to ask her what ever I was confused and way the she explained for me was much appreciated I was very new about it she explained me very very well happy with the way she behave for the costumer thankyou :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Babita, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

They just can't get it right!

Five months ago I posted a review about my disappointing experience with SDC's repeated failures to address the issues. There was almost a turn-around when [Name Removed] from Priority Care got involved. Sadly her promises were not met, she disappeared from the scene only to be replaced by [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and now [Name Removed]. I requested they cancel the agreement and stop debiting, [Name Removed] agreed but back-tracked, now [Name Removed] is doing the same. Back to square one!

They ace the upfront appointment and aligner delivery. They fail miserably in after-sales service. Definitely cannot recommend SDC.

Initial Scan

Himani looked after me and was professional and efficient with a lovely customer manner, and was able to answer all my questions. Will be recommending. Looking forward to receiving my aligners. Thank you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Joanna, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

3D scan

Alice was very knowledgeable about the product and my visit was pleasant and informative. Have recommended many friends to Smile Direct Club. Can’t wait to start the process to straight teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Poor service and after 9 months of aligners mediocre results.

Find out how SmileDirectClub compares to other Dental Services

Excited to see my teeth after this!!!

I was welcomed by 2 friendly ladies! Ash explained the whole situation of how this works to me and it made me feel so much better about the process and more excited aswell, I can’t wait to have my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Casey, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Owen Smith

Owen SmithSydney, NSW

Great service and Alice was a credit to the company, very well informed and a lovely person, was very re assuring and helpful, took plenty of time to explain everythingz

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Owen, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Benjamin H.

Benjamin H.Perth, WA

Friendly/Helpful

Staff are friendly which helped make the process super easy and straightforward. Didn't really know what I wanted to change about my teeth other than the fact I wanted a nice/new smile. They were extremely helpful in this aspect advising me on what changes I could make.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Benjamin, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Smiley

SmileySydney Surrounds, NSW

Confidence

Informative, professional, friendly people. Macquarie rooms were easy to find. Such an easy process of 3D scans, aligners were sent within weeks. I'm halfway through my treatment and already I'm so pleased with results. Aligners aren't abrasive like traditional braces and less noticable which is important to me (over 50) I've recommended to many already and I'm excited to get my full new full smile :)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support!

3D scanning

I had an amazing lady who would be one of the best service people I’ve ever been with, so easy and friendly to talk to and made me feel super comfortable with the whole process, her name was Ha and would highly recommend her

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kurt, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

sarah.scholesasked

SmileDirectClub

How do I get a full refund after months of being mucked around..
Aligners that don't fit, cutting my mouth.. 2 sets of aligners.. bad customer service, emails .. calls, texts...
No, I don't want any more " customer service" . I want a refund.
I have all emails etc ready for " department of fair trading Australia "
Regards, Sarah
Case #01874967

Hi Sarah,

I'm truly sorry to know all the issues you have experienced, We will be more than happy to continue assisting you. In order to do so, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com

sarah.scholes

ive contacted someone through Facebook messenger and they tell me they will email me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great! Do not hesitate to contact us Sarah, we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Amrita asked

SmileDirectClub

I have been waiting 14 business days since my request to get a refund due to my shocking experience with your product and service . I have contacted your team several times to follow up but get the same pathetic answer that someone will call me back in 3-5 business days . What kind of organisation to you run ?

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, I'm truly sorry for all the inconvenience you have experienced. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com We will be more than happy to continue assisting you.

Amrita

I expect SmileClub to contact me considering I have been waiting for well over the time frame originally advised . I have waited 18 business days to get a call back and have tried to contact the right team on 5 occasions ( I have email records for all of them ) . I am current preparing my case for VCAT - the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Consumer Affairs as I have no other option to get a refund for the kind of product and service provided . SmileClub has my email (as per my product review ) and therefore I’m sure you have my other contact details to make the effort to contact me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Amrita, we are concerned to hear about this as we want all our club members to receive the proper assistance. In order for us to provide the proper assistance, please reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. We have a team that will be able to respond in real time in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryOnline Shops and Dental ServicesDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019