Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Professional and informative

Felt really comfortable as the staff were Informative and very friendly, they had answered all of my questions adequately and professionally. Walked out of the shop knowing what to expect with the next steps of the journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to hear back from you Sazia, thanks for your kind review!

Amazing customer service

Thank you Anton, not only are you super approachable and knowledgeable but you’re also professional who made me feel comfortable and at ease. I am very much looking forward to my journey with Smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Adele. We are so glad to see this amazing review. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Christian G.
Christian G.Sydney, NSW

10/10 customer service!

Just walked out of what was probably the best customer service experience I have had in recent times!

MAYA was absolutely fantastic with making me feel instantly comfortable and explained everything in such simple and easy to understand detail.

Justine was just as bubbly and welcoming as she walked me through the finer details as well.

Would recommend the Parramatta shop to anyone who is looking to fix their teeth & walk out with a big smile at the same time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Christian, thank you so much for your high rating! We are so glad that you had an amazing time at our SmileShop, with Justine and Maya!

Stella
StellaSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience, looking for the better smile!

Thanks Emma for her professional explanations, very clear and understandable! The scanning of the teeth is amazing, less hassle in complying to the traditional way. Can’t wait for the next 6 months with the BIG SMILE !

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stella, thank you for the high star rating! So glad you had such an amazing time with Emma!

Be Smart
Be SmartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consultation - Lauren B

Lauren B is extremely understanding and very caring. She explained everything step by step and in a perfectly understandable way.
I am hoping things will go smoothly and we will see a difference.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

Re scan

Valarie was great, excellent customer experience.
Re scanned done as not all teeth were straight and had gaps.
New aligners being prepared and new retainers will also be required once aligners are done with

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Jenny C.
Jenny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Doesn’t work

I went through the whole process and my teeth were not straight but the end of it. I never Heard back from the dentist or anyone about it not only that I was meant to receive my 1st set of retainers as part of my package but never got them and never heard back from anyone regarding my progress a waste of $3000 when I could of gone and got the proper ones done they were happy to take my money but not provide the service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jenny, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Do not go with smile direct club!

My experience started out good but it has ended up terrible. I have had a terrible experience with smile direct services and quality of product. My teeth are currently moving out of place again as it is taking so long to receive my retainers. I finished my ilingers months ago and the customer service has been so bad and so slow I have given up and I will now be starting new ilingers with invisiline. I completely wasted my money with smile direct and regret it big time!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Emma, we are sorry to hear about your experience, we would like to verify what happened and most importantly get you a solution, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can further assist you. Best Regards.

Find out how SmileDirectClub compares to other Dental Services

Lovely experience, Donna was really friendly and a great help!

I would definitely recommend to everyone thinking of using Invisalign , was really easy, quick and we had a lovely experience! A special thank you to Donna, you were fantastic and super nice!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high rating! Glad to hear about your experience. If you require any additional assistance you can contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll be happy to help.

Very helpful

Big thank you to Himani for explaining the treatment well and helping with my consultation was very impressed, I was impressed with the technology smile direct club uses in getting the Perfect fit for your mouth, very excited for the end result.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Alex! We always do our best for our customers and we really appreciate that you took the time to leave this awesome review!

Lucy H.
Lucy H.Perth, WA

My experience was quick and easy with the ladies being professional and polite. I was really happy with how comfortable I felt and assured that I was going to get the best treatment possible. I am already pretty happy with my smile journey so far and I hope it continues to go this way! Also very happy that it is all completely covered!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Lucy. We are glad you had such a nice time at our SmileShop!. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very pleasant and wonderful staff

Excellent visit today . The staff were very courteous and helpful with my evaluation. I would recommend this shop to anyone that needs their realignment. The visit was pleasant and the staff were very informative.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Max. Thank you for sharing this experience with us! We always love to read how much our customers enjoy their appointments :)

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Many thanks to Nidhi!

Nidhi made my first-time experience very welcoming. She was very nice, polite, always had a smile and not only was she just doing her job, she always gave some time to make conversation and just be a good person. Never an awkward moment, everything was explained perfectly, my FREE 3D scan was done perfectly to ensure my journey to a great smile was 100% positive and perfect. Thank you, Nidhi for being so nice and being a genuine person. Keep smiling!!!!

Crimsonburn
Crimsonburn

Fast and friendly service

Was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionist (sorry, forgot his name)

Awesome, friendly service!
Lauren B was very professional and provided lots of information! Would definitely recommend to friends!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Crimsonburn, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Perfect service

I am really happy with my experience thus far. Emma was a lovely, friendly and knowledgeable person who made the process easy and pleasant. The booking process was also incredibly easy. I had a positive experience overall.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!

Service was fantastic

I am uncomfortable regarding the current state of my teeth but the service I received put me at ease and made me feel comfortable and confident. I am now really looking forward to the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Jono. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Friendly, supportive and professional

Visited Auckland ANZ location. Tess was friendly and informative. Service for scan included a pre discussion that ensured Kyan could share concerns and questions. Offer for support just fantastic and we left confident that Smile Direct are a great choice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Brett, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Emma J.
Emma J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

6 weeks in and here's my thoughts

Initial appointment at the Adelaide smile shop was good, however you do feel some pressure to provide card details on the spot and make the purchase, no problem for me, I knew i wanted them.
Aligners came after about 6 weeks, quality seems good, people cannot tell you're wearing them. They're uncomfortable to begin with and my lisp took a couple of weeks to go away but many say it resolves within days.
I can see some changes, but I still have a while to go. Important to remember that you will not get the same standard of personalised care as invisalign but its about a third of the price so you do get what you pay for.

Fun Game
Fun Game

Fantastic

The initial consult was quick, simple, informative and helpful. Ashleigh was my Smile guide I am very pleased with the service. Ashleigh helped me through my treatment plan. I'm glad I had taken time out of my day to see her.

SAMUELE
SAMUELEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money

Went through the process of impression and receiving the kit with no issues. Started the program, it all seemed to be going well until i reached the 5th. The bottom aligner broke and i got in contact with support. After a few days i was told to skip the set and jump directly onto the next one. From there on the aligner did not fit and cracked if i pushed them in and got no support or aligners replacements. Now i'm stuck with zero results and paying for it. Also through the treatment i was supposed to upload photos of how my teeth are moving, i did not upload photos and yet i received an email saying that the progress looks good. That is proof that SDC is a scam

Jaimy
JaimySydney, NSW

Wonderful service

Anton was very nice and took her time to explain the whole process to me. She is very thorough with all the information. I'm excited to start this journey and see the results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, thanks Jaimy for sharing your experience, we can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

Amazing Service

Nicole and Rad from the Auckland office were absolutely love to deal with, everything was explained every step of the way, the process was very streamlined and professional and would recommend Smile Direct to friends and family.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! glad to hear back from you and your experience at the Shop Kellie, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to make you smile!

Effie R.
Effie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't wait to see a beautiful smile on my face

Great experience, amazing stuff and the whole process was very comfortable and easy. I can't wait to see the final results. Hopefully I can start soon, l am so excited.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Effie! thanks for your kind review, we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience ever.

Excellent customer service!

Extremely friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions, gave me freebies and did a great job with my scan! The customer service was above and beyond excellent! Highly recommend to go into a store instead of doing your own impressions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction Jayleen and we are super happy to hear back about your experience, you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.