4.3

Poor customer service, poor results

Giving it a 1 star, due to a number of reasons:
1. They ask you to send 90 day photos of your teeth, saying orthodontist will check it. The photos apparently go nowhere and no one checks them.
I sent several emails asking whether they have checked the 90 day photos. They replied a month(!) later, saying they haven't received my photos.
2. I am on my final set of aligners at the moment. Results are ok, but my upper teeth are still a bit misaligned. I did not expect it to be perfect, but the 3D photos were definitely promising better results than what I actually got.

Kerri
KerriCanberra Central 2602, ACT

easy as

I thought the service was professional and punctual. Explained what was going to happen and I left feeling confident my new smile would be fixed after just having a mold done the first time.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Kerri. We are always here for you!

Mark
MarkKaleen 2617, ACT

High pressure selling

The procedure for getting a 3d image was quick and easy. The staff were friendly, in my opinion overly-familiar.

I didn't appreciate the high pressure selling though. Give me the time and space to reflect/decide if I'm going to go ahead or not.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop ACT, Canberra compares to other Dental Services

Eileen
EileenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Investing in my health

Greeted by Claire at door. Very friendly and informative. Simple procedure. All my questions were answered and understood. I had 3D scan and received free whitening kit and lip balm.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Eileen, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Went as expected. Friendly staff.

I was met by Friendly and helpful staff at the Canberra office. They explained the process clearly and answered my questions. It was an initial consultation involving the 3D scan.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Thanks a million!

Marissa J.
Marissa J.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great Experience

Can't wait for my new smile!
Everything was super easy and quick and convenient.
Michaela was really friendly, she explained the whole process really well and answered all my questions!
Highly recommend!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Marissa, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Had a lovely visit would definitely recommend

Focused on achieving what I was looking for. They knew what they were doing had a calming manner they were very open to any questions! Would be happy to recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Isabelle, we're delighted to see this!

Shelby
ShelbyCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst decision ever

Zoe H.
Zoe H.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing team, super impressed.

Haven’t received my pack yet, but went in for my 3D scan and Claire was amazing. She was super honest and answered any question I threw at her. I felt so much more comfortable and confident in the team and the product. It’s great that you have the chance to start the process with a registered dental nurse too. Super impressed.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Zoe. We are always here for you!

Damiane M.
Damiane M.Watson 2602, ACT

Went great other than having the staff make insensitive comments about my teeth when they thought I couldn't hear them

The staff were friendly and the appointment went well. They were knowledgeable and were skilled at what they do. Their selling techniques can come off a little forceful (they left an awkward silence at the end with an iPad in front of me and sort of waited for me to pick a payment plan and complete the order). I didn't complete the order because I want to make a more informed decision. After I left the room, I heard the staff member who did the 3D scan make insensitive comments about my teeth to another staff member... probably should have made sure that I wasn't around.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Sarah
SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrific service and professionalism

Really great service w good knowledge of the product and able to answer all my questions. Friendly , efficient and professional at all times. Would recommend Jessica to others.
I think this would be a great service to take to the country areas.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sarah, we're delighted to see this!

Matt C.
Matt C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I’m glad I did this

I was scared at first but the consultant Claire was absolutely wonderful and I’m glad she explained how this would work and I hope to do a catch up soon

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Matt, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Erni
ErniCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good customer service

I am very pleased with the service by Jess, easy to talk to and no stress, She explained everything very clear, I am looking forward to receiving the aligners and cannot wait to see the results!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

It's a shame there is only 1 consult

I had a very enjoyable and stress-free consult with Jess.
There was no high pressure sales pitch - and there was no need to. The process was very straight forward and quick, everything was outlined in a step-by-step manner, all of my questions were answered clearly and fully, and the before & after pics do all the selling.
I look forward to progressing with ordering my aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Paul. We are always here for you!

gagan s.
gagan s.Canberra 2600, ACT

3D scan consultation

I recieved great customer service by Deevya at Canberra Smile Shop. She explained everything very well. I am so excited for my smile journey and waiting for my aligners to arrive

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Gagan.