SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

Store LocationNewmarket in Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Refinements Visit

The woman who took me through my appointment was amazing! She was so friendly and thorough and made it a really positive experience. 10/10! A big thank you to her. Please pass on my gratitude :)

Store LocationAuckland
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Rebecca. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Other Dental Services

Friendly, efficient

Diane was careful to ensure my scan was accurate and she was friendly and professional. I had a scan for refinements so I’m familiar with the process. I’m happy with SDC so far, I notice a big improvement with my teeth.

Store LocationAuckland
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your kind words Mae, super happy to hear about your progress!

No NZ Service centre. Appalling wait times

6 months in teeth aren't straight; Re-evaluation done 3 months ago; new molds sent in & new trays still not sent! Progress lost. Emails go ignored and call center is in South America

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationAuckland, New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear this and will be sending you a private message to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Alexia
Alexiaasked
SmileShop NZ, Auckland

Can I please have someone ring me on 0211179810 . We would like to ask a few questions about my daughters teeth. We live in Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands and rather than travel all the way down and do the kit test. We need a little bit of advice prior .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Unfortunately, I'm unable to schedule an outbound call, but you're more than welcome to call our customer care team at 1800 515 198 any time.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub