SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Such an easy process

Such an easy and fast process the ladies were so friendly and nice to talk to. Thank you for making thing process so simple and exciting. Was also so easy to make an appointment!!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Kaisey, thank you for the high star rating!

Nice friendly people

So far so good, need more time to
Read over the consent.
Nice experience to view your own teeth on a 3D scan and staff are nice
I’m looking forward to hear from the dentist regards next steps.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Sophia was amazing

I don't know the name of the lovely lady who let me up on Saturday the 13th, but she was really friendly and the right amount of chatty. Explained what I needed to do and was very good with Covid restrictions; scan in, hand sanitize etc.
When Sophia met me she was very friendly and walked me through the whole process. She showed me what to expect in the box, the time frames as well as the cost. She was super friendly and well informed and answered all my questions. Numerous times she would stop and ask if I had any questions so far. She explained everything she was doing and at no point was I uncomfortable with her scanning my mouth. I highly recommend going to see both of these people.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Johnathan! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review. We are super excited to see you had an amazing time at the SmileShop and can't wait to see your new smile

Very professional!

Friendly and professional staff who made my visit relaxed and informative. I was given detailed information about every step of the treatment, which helped me understand the whole process. Thanks!

Store LocationAuckland, NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Very pleasant experience overall

Despite my being late (riding up & down in the wrong elevators & roadworks next to the building) & covid paranoid need to rinse mouth after camera was in it, Nicole & her colleagues were very nice and accommodated me. The free gifts were very nice too

Good experience overall

Disappointing that the referral code wasn't working for my friend who referred me to get the deal. But aside from that very good visit, staff very helpful and informative about the whole process.

What a pleasure

What a lovely appointment. From the get go we were treated like royalty. Friendly smiles & knowledgeable staff ready to answer all our questions. Looking forward To the road ahead with this company.

Store LocationAuckland CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we look forward to get you the smile you deserve.

Simple and pleasant

The initial visit and 3D scan was simple and no fuss. The process doesn’t take long and there’s no discomfort what do ever. The technician allows you to take photos of the scan so you have a reference to refer to in the future.
Nice friendly staff to deal with who are very professional in their work.

Store LocationAuckland CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shane, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Hello

Nice friendly people. Instructions on location and parking would have been better in a map with directions and instructions as a pdf file so it could have been printed prior to appointment as some cell phones can't get in to the attachment. Otherwise good visit.

Store LocationAuckland NZ

Great servicr

Felt at ease with Tess she was very thorough and made me feel like a valued customer. She stepped me through each step and I left feeling like I was ready to take the leap.

Store LocationAuckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Katrina, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Professional & quick

Service was professional & appointment didn’t take long. Was asked if I had questions etc every step of the way & everything was quick & easy. Overall it was a great experience that I would recommend.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Marnie, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Other Dental Services

Really nice appointment with Diane who was super professional and explain all the process, step by step!

Nice place, nice assistance, it feel comfortable and secured to start this new adventure! I really recommend going to do his 3D scan and talk with the assistants + the view is amazing there!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! thank you very much for your amazing review Jane.

Professional and friendly staff

From the time I entered and left the Smile Direct premises, I felt very welcomed and comfortable. Sophia was absolutely amazing through my journey. Great staff should always get recognised.

Store LocationAuckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Neil, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

This is great! Looking forward to a million dollar smile

The consultant was great, very helpful and had all the information I needed. I feel well informed and ready to undertake this journey! Thank you so much for making it easy

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stephan, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Smile

Store LocationAlbert St Auckland NZ

Fantastic experience, friendly staff

My visit to Smile Direct was a wonderful experience. The staff made me feel so welcome and comfortable and were very clear with instructions and information. They were a pleasure to deal with.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Candy, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Perfect for my teenage daughter

My daughter was worried but put at ease. The consultant was friendly and gentle and made the whole experience stress free. We can't wait to see our daughter's beautiful smile again!

Store LocationANZ Tower, Auckland city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We can hardly wait to get yout daughter the smile she deserves!

Very nice office to visit, super friendly staff who made you feel welcome and relaxed.

I was initially nervous about my first appointment, but when I met Nicole, she was very professional and efficient and had a calming nature. She discussed a plan and informed me on every aspect of my journey to have a great teeth and a nice smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such lovely review Jeanette, thankyou very much.

Friendly, efficient

Diane was careful to ensure my scan was accurate and she was friendly and professional. I had a scan for refinements so I’m familiar with the process. I’m happy with SDC so far, I notice a big improvement with my teeth.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Awesome! thanks for your kind words Mae, super happy to hear about your progress!

Was great!

I had Diane as my smile guide, she was very kind and made me feel comfortable, I really enjoyed my visit! There was easy conversation throughout my whole appointment, thank you!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Jahnevah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Excellent Service

Warm and empathetic welcome. State-of-the-art devices in use, clarity of communication and awesome professionalism exhibited by the team especially Nicole. I look forward to receiving my aligners.
Thanks heaps.

By Emmanuel Krakue :))

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Emmanuel, we really appreciate your positive review!

Amazing!

I was welcomed warmly by everyone there & they made the process very smooth & time efficient. I was very happy with the visit. They walked me through each step, asked if I understood along the way & I had everything answered by my incredible consultant Diane. Thank you so much Smile Direct Club Auckland, NZ. You guys rock!

Store LocationANZ Centre Auckland New Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback!

So great

Diane my consultant was amazing made me feel right at ease, she was very kind and helpless I can’t wait to begin my journey and see the end results, yay

Store LocationAuckland city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Mandy. We are always here for you!

Can’t wait for my daughter to get her confidence back.

Fast and efficient appointment. Answered all our questions. So just waiting for approval which I hope will be fast and then my baby can have her smile back. Our consultant Shopia was great.

Store LocationAuckland Nee Zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Marion! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Very friendly staff :)

Havent yet received it, but happy with the process so far! I'm excited to see what comes out of it and weather I am eligible for the retainer! Looking forward to it!

Store LocationNew zealand
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Rebecca! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.