SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Awesome Team

SmileDirect Club Team were awesome. Looking forward to my next step. Would recommend them to anyone who wishes to get a beautiful smile. They treat you with ultimate care. Kudos to you

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see! Thank you, Sainimili.

Very happy!

Great experience. The team was extremely professional and explained everything thoroughly. Hygiene and cleanliness was taken seriously. Walked out feeling happy and excited. Highly recommend the SmileDirectClub team in Auckland!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Toni, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

My first consultation

After applying online, I attended the free consultation & had a scan with a very friendly consultant. Everything was appropriately covered by Covid-19 protocols, which put me at ease. It was all very straight forward & enjoyable, so I'm looking forward to receiving the aligners. My only worry on returning home was that I didn't get a receipt or copy of the document I signed.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Han, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to call or email us if we can help with anything.

Great team, thorough work

Upon visit I was met with an enthusiastic worker who conducted her job thoroughly and with good quality. Comfortable atmosphere and information provided was very clear. Cant wait to see my new smile. Cheers to the team at smile direct Auckland !

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Arthur, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

No NZ Service centre. Appalling wait times

6 months in teeth aren't straight; Re-evaluation done 3 months ago; new molds sent in & new trays still not sent! Progress lost. Emails go ignored and call center is in South America

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear this and will be sending you a private message to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Consultation and 3D Xray

I received an email inviting me for a free consultation and 3D Xray of my teeth. Nicole was my SmileGuide and was very friendly and explained the process and what was going to happen during the session and afterwards. Am looking forward to receiving the aligners and would like my daughters to get theirs also.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Carole, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Tess made my experience AMAZING!

Tess was my consultant but she was absolutely amazing, she went through everything with me step by step and made me so excited for the next step of my process.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

A+ service

Awesome service very straight forward sophia was helpful proffesional and very thorough. Interesting technology as well would definitely recommend to others. Looking forward to the transformation and being able to fully smile

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Linda, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Other Dental Services

Great service from Nicole.

No fuss and focused on what was important to me. Good outcome. Would recommend to others wanting a great smile. Nicole listened and took into account what was important to me.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Great team

Great team and very friendly and helpful. I can't wait to start my journey! And thank you so much for my free whitening kit. Don't forget your bank card like I almost did as you have to pay deposit on the day

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Chloe, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Such great customer service

I went in person to do a 3D scan and it was amazing! It's so quick, informative, and interesting all at the same time! They're very thorough with their explanations and the staff are all so friendly! I felt welcomed the minute I got there. Wonderful service!!!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Other Dental Services

Very excited to begin this journey

So far the journey has been extremely professional and efficient. The constant communication educates you on exactly what is happening when. The staff were lovely and very thorough With hygiene and cleanliness during our Level 2.5 lockdown.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Now that's an honor! Thank you so much, Sally.

Fab Service

Had a consultation. Very kind, friendly and helpful service from Diane. Process was explained very thoroughly. Was made to feel very comfortable. 10/10 would definitely recommend a consultation here :)
Thanks!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support. We are always here for you!

Once we could get into the building it was a great experience

The instructions for finding the parking and getting into the place after hours need to be up front & obvious in the booking confirmation email.

Apart from that, the staff were helpful & friendly and the experience was good. The scanning technology is amazing - the model it made was soooo detailed.

My daughter is looking forward to her straighter teeth in a much shorter timeframe & at $7k cheaper than braces I am happy too :-)

Too early to say what product quality is like.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Heather!

Fabulous

Stopped in and saw Diane at the Auckland branch. She was absolutely wonderful! Talked me through the whole process step by step and we even had a few laughs along the way. 10/10 would highly recommend!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Samantha, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Diane is very nice. She clearly explain to me exactly what I need to know. I am excited of my new journey of having a more beautiful smile.

Everyone is awesome in the clinic.

Thanks.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Reccabel, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

very friendly & informative staff.
The space itself was clean & pleasant to be in with comfortable seating and great city / ocean view. Awesome plan at a great cost, not to mention less or no visits to the orthodontist. Highly recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jose. We are always here for you!

Perfect start so far

I went into SmileDirect in Auckland and met with Peni. He did a awesome job of explaining everything to me and answering all of my questions. He was thorough with his work so I can get the perfect smile I've always wanted

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Excellent service, love the technology

Friendly professional service, well looked after and the process explained very well. Jared so helpful and had a great sense of humour to the process and even made drooling sound reasonable sexy thanks for that.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Great Team!!

I was looking to understand this product and process I went in very apprehensive so I was very pleased to be greeted with warm friendly staff that couldn't do enough for me. The consult its self was professional friendly and very enlightening, the consultant was not pushy and full of all the answers for my questions. I was concerned with taken my retainer's of the back of my teeth but rest assured that they would not longer be needed. A very pleasant experience and I think I will be going through with this once I have had my teeth professional cleaned and crown sorted.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Shareen, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

I was looking to learn more about the product and process, so was grateful to the friendly staff who helped me through. (need to get to 30 words, words, words)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cameron, we're thrilled to see your kind review!

Diane was fabulous

Diane was fabulous...made it a wonderful experience - very professional and no pressure whatsoever which made for a pleasant experience and an assurance of a positive outcome. Glad I took the time to look in to this

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

It was ok. Very friendly staff

Great staff and were very friendly. Mouth piece that was put in my mouth to perform 3D scan was ok but I wondered if it was cleaned as it was just placed back on the machine without being wiped or anything and then the rep just grabbed it and put back in mouth to do another scan just to make sure it was all covered. I had done Invisalign before so was told to remove the current attachments before aligners arrive but then scan was done with attachments on so apparently aligners can be made even if scan was done with composites on. I thought it went ok though but I think I would rather much prefer a dentist then sales reps.

Lilo
LiloCentral Queensland, QLD

Super cool experience

Amazing 3d teeth printing on screen and excellent service with a smile. Explained everything you need to know to insure you have your greatest smiles. Definitely would recommend to others.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lilo, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Professional and Caring Service

I was greeted with huge smiles the whole time, was explained the procedure thoroughly and given all the information I needed. Always asked if I had further questions and that there was always assistance should I need it.
I felt confident and assured that this product was going to work for me and help correct the issues I have been wanting to change.
I am excited to see the result and go on this journey!
Recommend going to the consultation as everything is very professional and everything explained very well. I met wit Nicole and she was brilliant! I even saw the aligners on one of the other consultants and couldn’t tell she was wearing them... exciting!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Kate. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.